Misty C. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Family thread and the roumer thread seem to be gone. :waitasec:

Art Harris reports that Misty asked Ney Ney for a condom. “She said Ronald asked her to bring one, but I didn’t have any.”
OK so why if Misty is already PG why would Ronald ask her to bring a condom. It makes no sence.
That artical is hard to read. You would think AH would do a little more proofing. LOL

The Art Harris article is hard to read, certain parts are repetitive which makes me feel like I am crazier than I already know I am! :crazy:

On the other note-the rumour and family thread were closed so TopGunner could have the afternoon off, I'll bet we are making her feel like :banghead: (sorry TG) Is that the threads you're missing?

Bolded by me ...
TN is also the one who sez she sent a family member over to check on them.
Also, on the NG exclusive with her son, TN sez cousin JO was there, although RC sez otherwise.
...also, I do recall (cant find it), hearing TN sez she pickeup lil Haleigh from the bus stop.
I do agree with you, I believe TN is coaching Misty ... but WHY?

The NG transcript up-thread a ways, has Ron stating that "my cousin" stopped by. Could this be the other individual noted in GGS's statement "we" stopped by?

This could connote another of her grandchildren (ron's cousin) might have been with her. Is there another witness from the Cummings clan, or is this a transcription error?

eta: I'm confused-- that transcript may be on another thread, I'll search and clarify...Bedtimes and Blankets thread, post 44 on page two

Thank you for the clarifcation.
I do not belive for one second that TN would do anything or cover for anyone where Haleigh is concerned. It's plain as day to me that she loved that child.

Ahh, but she also loves her other grandchild and her son. Sometimes life hands mothers/grandmothers awful, awful choices - choices none of us would ever want to be faced with. IMO

This is not the Rumor thread in the Parking Lot folks.

Stick with what is fact. and not what was on someone's Blog which states facts that havent' been confirmed.

This is not the Rumor thread in the Parking Lot folks.

Stick with what is fact. and not what was on someone's Blog which states facts that havent' been confirmed.

Sorry Tom'sGirl :) It's so hard since we just don't seem to have hardly any facts. I need to get off of here and clean house anyway, lol!

Misty's comment about tapped phones does tell us one thing for sure...the REAL reason they did not move back into the trailer was fear of it being "bugged". From all info that has been reported, they have not even moved out their furniture, etc.

If someone has nothing to hide, why would they even be concerned if the phone is bugged?

The worse they'd get over here would be one of the grandsons giggling instead of talking.

If someone has nothing to hide, why would they even be concerned if the phone is bugged?

The worse they'd get over here would be one of the grandsons giggling instead of talking.

Thats what I was thinking. Whats the big deal if you have nothing to hide, right?

Good morning,
I really wonder if Crystal was so in control of things at that time. Why did she not stop using while pregnant or before Jr. was born. That sounds even worse to me ,you won't stop for the benefit of your unborn child but seek rehab after he is born and after he and his sister have been removed from her custody. We do have proof of this mothers actions and lack of self control, we as of yet only have rumors of Misty actions that where not mind you in the presence of the children and not during the time they where in her care.
Do we have proof that Crystal used illegal drugs during her pregnancy?

Ron was using drugs at the time his children were conceived. Shouldn't he be looked at the same way as Crystal for possibly endangering his offspring by having drug tainted sperm?

My understanding is that we have no proof of Ron or Misty using drugs, but we do have proof Crystal admitted to using drugs and it was while she was pregnant.

Do we have proof that Crystal used illegal drugs during her pregnancy?

Ron was using drugs at the time his children were conceived. Shouldn't he be looked at the same way as Crystal for possibly endangering his offspring by having drug tainted sperm?

Thank you for the clarifcation.
I do not belive for one second that TN would do anything or cover for anyone where Haleigh is concerned. It's plain as day to me that she loved that child.

I believe TN would cover if she knew Haleigh was never coming back, believed that whatever happened was an accident, and that the only way to preserve her family is to stuff down the loss and if possible, deflect the blame elsewhere.

Hello,
I just wanted to say TN said her son picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, that mistake was made in error I believe and the transcript does correct that misunderstanding.
I also would like to offer that TN did not send GGM over to check on but I believe it was to drop off laundry. I could be wrong on this particular motive but am going on what was documented as the stated reason she has given. TN is a grandmother and comes across as one that loves her grandchildren and would do anything within her power to see them as safe as possible. We can speculate from where this danger comes from, but feel it is not from this grandmother.:blowkiss:

Aloha Texasmommy, the NG transcript of 17Feb '2009 still has TN stating that she picked up lil Haleigh from the bus stop ... sorry dont know how to bring that over here ... couldnt find any correction.

Dont wanna debate with you ... but I do recall hearing her say that she was the one who picked up lil Haleigh.

I have NO doubt that TN loves her children, her grandchildren, I dont question that at all. TN seems reasonable, at least to me in the beginning it appeared like that. With the promotion of the wedding, and stating cousin JO was at the house when RC states otherwise, favoring Misty as mother of the year... I cant help but start to question her reasoning?

If you watch the clip you will see that she actually said "my son picked her up".
(Bolded by me)

Aloha Texasmommy, the NG transcript of 17Feb '2009 still has TN stating that she picked up lil Haleigh from the bus stop ... sorry dont know how to bring that over here ... couldnt find any correction.

Dont wanna debate with you ... but I do recall hearing her say that she was the one who picked up lil Haleigh.

I have NO doubt that TN loves her children, her grandchildren, I dont question that at all. TN seems reasonable, at least to me in the beginning it appeared like that. With the promotion of the wedding, and stating cousin JO was at the house when RC states otherwise, favoring Misty as mother of the year... I cant help but start to question her reasoning?

My understanding is that we have no proof of Ron or Misty using drugs, but we do have proof Crystal admitted to using drugs and it was while she was pregnant.

Oh man - that Crystal is such a liar though.
I would not believe this stuff from her either!
Can't depend on anything she says to be the truth.

:D :D

Please no debate, I cant handle it anymore. LOL
I am sorry. I will keep corrections of the facts to myself. :blowkiss:

I do not believe Misty's storiessssssssss because of HER behavior not because of the actions present or past of someone else! I do not see any possible logical connections between CS or her past behavior causing Misty to lie and change her stories. I do not see any reason that the past behavior of CS would make MISTY lie and walk out of LE questioning. I believe that other posters here are very savvy and intelligent and that they can also see on film in MISTY"S own words and actions the FACTS of the case upon which they are basing their opinions.
I think it is very unfair to imply that other posters are stupid or lack the skills to see things correctly just because they disagree with your opinion. I have NO REASON at all to favor one side over the other. I have looked at all the "facts" of this case with a reasoned and educated consideration, and have come to my own conclusions regarding who is responsible, who is being honest, who is trying to help find the child and who is NOT. Just because my opinion differs from someone else's DOES NOT MAKE ME UNABLE TO SEE THE FACTS...it makes me have a different opinion. Since I can respect that others do no agree with me.....I would only ask that we could ALL respect others opinions and STOP implying that because those opinions are not the same as our own it means that "it is confusing for many to see through all the smoke" which implies that other posters lack intelligence!

Where is Misty? What has she been doing all day? Has Satsuma forgotten about Haleigh? Anyone local know what is going on?

Where is Misty? What has she been doing all day? Has Satsuma forgotten about Haleigh? Anyone local know what is going on?
Check in the Parking Lot. We only post verified fact in here and so far nothing in the Media.

It would be great if the two girls who were arrested knew something, anything about Haleigh's disappearance and wanting to get some slack on their charges, decided to talk to LE. I am not real picky at this point about where the info comes from. Since they run in some of the same circles as the players in this case, who knows ?

Searchfortruth - I agree 100%. Wouldn't it be nice if they knew something and spilled the beans? Wow!

In addition, I wish Misty would just tell the truth, all of it!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member