Clifford Lane Lawless

He'd been a Baptist for 19 years by this time, and a minister for some years by this time ( 1979), but it is interesting that they are said to be visiting his step- mother, Esther Lawless relative.. not a Harris, LOL.
Does anyone know who Ted Huckabee is, as in, is he some kind of minister or something? The name sounds familiar.

A couple of other things- it says they lived in San Jose. CA in 1979. I think we need to add that to our places he lived and the date. In 1979, he is said in this society column note to be living in San Jose, CA.

Regarding the obit of Esther Lawless: George had 2 sons when he married Esther in 1955. Chances are, Lane Lawless is from Brewster WA, judging from this article.
Notice it says that Esther " followed the harvests". I guess this means that she worked in the fruit groves as a migratory picker?

Message left in 2003:
My uncle, George Lawless, was married to Jessie Dicus and they had 2 sons and lived in Brewster WA. I have an address for Lane Lawless if you are interested in contacting him. I remember hearing as a child that George and Jessie divorced and she remarried a man known as "Lucky Louie". I also know that Lane used to come up from CA to Dicus family reunions and that he has a son that is interested in genealogy. Please respond if you would like his address."

SO, Here's Lane Lawless's family tree. Father- George Lawless. Mother Jessie Dicus.

Lane Lawless is listed as graduating from Brewster HS in 1950 and apparently has an entry on Classmates.com.
I don't belong so I can't access it.

Note- there are friends (classmates) names on the entry I can read. Might be an interesting starting point to see who he hung around with and what became of them.
This is apparently the link to the Classmates.com page. ( I hope).
www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm

Lane Lawless is listed as graduating from Brewster HS in 1950 and apparently has an entry on Classmates.com.
I don't belong so I can't access it.

Note- there are friends (classmates) names on the entry I can read. Might be an interesting starting point to see who he hung around with and what became of them.
This is apparently the link to the Classmates.com page. ( I hope).
www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=8676630398 - 23k

I'm not a member there either. sorry

Says page not found SeekingJana.

Says page not found SeekingJana.

I guess it is accessible by going to Classmates.com and signing in, then going to the Brewster, WA HS section and looking for the Class of 1950.

I don't think I should post his friends names from HS, should I?

No I wouldn't post names of his friends from HS.

I'll see if I can access from my Husband's page tomorrow. I think he still has one on classmates. I'll post either way :)

He'd been a Baptist for 19 years by this time, and a minister for some years by this time ( 1979), but it is interesting that they are said to be visiting his step- mother, Esther Lawless relative.. not a Harris, LOL.
Does anyone know who Ted Huckabee is, as in, is he some kind of minister or something? The name sounds familiar.

A couple of other things- it says they lived in San Jose. CA in 1979. I think we need to add that to our places he lived and the date. In 1979, he is said in this society column note to be living in San Jose, CA.

Regarding the obit of Esther Lawless: George had 2 sons when he married Esther in 1955. Chances are, Lane Lawless is from Brewster WA, judging from this article.
Notice it says that Esther " followed the harvests". I guess this means that she worked in the fruit groves as a migratory picker?

Hi SeekingJana, It would be interesting if the Pastor would come on and tell his side of the story, eh? Stranger things have happened here at WS. He might have access to the church computer now to write his sermons, right? :rolleyes:

Think it might be time for me to hit the hay. LOL

Snipped by me:

SeekingJana, I don't understand what you mean here, but Harris was the pastor's wife's maiden name. What do you men about the pastor's step-mother not being a Harris?

Maybe it's the time and I just need to get to sleep, but it seems like I'm missing something here because it doesn't make sense. TIA!

Snipped by me:

SeekingJana, I don't understand what you mean here, but Harris was the pastor's wife's maiden name. What do you men about the pastor's step-mother not being a Harris?

Maybe it's the time and I just need to get to sleep, but it seems like I'm missing something here because it doesn't make sense. TIA!

Hi,
Like your Nick, LOL..
It seemed, when viewing Pastor Lawless's bio. that he became somewhat of a Harris. Was married to a Harris by a Harris, was baptized into their religious faith on his wedding day by Rev. Harris, followed his FIL, Rev. Harris, into the ministry, was mentored by his FIL in theology. The Harris relatives live in CA, while the Lawless family seems to have stayed in WA.

IOW, it seems to me that this man in his 30's, not married, apparently no strong career or religious values ( remember it was 1960 when religion was strong in the world, and his family apparently has Catholic roots) was assimilated into the Harris family and their culture.
I'm not sure if this makes sense- It could be that he doesn't consider the first 30- something years of his life to be worth mentioning...
IDK.

Hi SeekingJana, It would be interesting if the Pastor would come on and tell his side of the story, eh? Stranger things have happened here at WS. He might have access to the church computer now to write his sermons, right? :rolleyes:

I don't really care to read " his side'. We are gathering facts on a POI. I guess it's just my opinion, but I don't see that there is " his side" to anything factual.
I didn't get the feeling that he was a very sincere or concerned party in this child's murder investigation. Again, JMO.

Thank you for having this thread and bringing up these points! It seems on the discussion thread no one wanted to talk about this man.....

Elepher...I have been searching and searching, and nothing seems to come up for him until California, although it said in his bio that he was "saved" in Wenatchee, WA. So, being from WA, I started sleuthing. It got me nowhere. I'm thinking another alias based on what I've seen so far. I searched under the man who baptized him, and he's from Omak, WA, and he has more than 1 alias as well. Now, I didn't want to bring this up before tonight, but I will tell you why the town Wenatchee made my ears perk up:

http://www.seattlepi.com/powertoharm/

Research the Wenatchee sex ring and you will see. Pertinent is that once sexual allegations were made, there was a snowball effect, but one would have to imagine that there was sexual misconduct in Wenatchee. It is stated that sex offenders in Wenatchee outnumber citizens 764 to 1. I'm heavily looking into this Tracy 60, if you get what I'm saying. I'm not implicating anyone here, but the word "Wenatchee" and the fact that I can't trace him there makes me uber suspicious.

http://www.seattlepi.com/powertoharm/accused.html
i got this link.....very upseting.....and there is a connie wife of a paster....

Thank you for having this thread and bringing up these points! It seems on the discussion thread no one wanted to talk about this man.....

Elepher...I have been searching and searching, and nothing seems to come up for him until California, although it said in his bio that he was "saved" in Wenatchee, WA. So, being from WA, I started sleuthing. It got me nowhere. I'm thinking another alias based on what I've seen so far. I searched under the man who baptized him, and he's from Omak, WA, and he has more than 1 alias as well. Now, I didn't want to bring this up before tonight, but I will tell you why the town Wenatchee made my ears perk up:

http://www.seattlepi.com/powertoharm/

Research the Wenatchee sex ring and you will see. Pertinent is that once sexual allegations were made, there was a snowball effect, but one would have to imagine that there was sexual misconduct in Wenatchee. It is stated that sex offenders in Wenatchee outnumber citizens 764 to 1. I'm heavily looking into this Tracy 60, if you get what I'm saying. I'm not implicating anyone here, but the word "Wenatchee" and the fact that I can't trace him there makes me uber suspicious.

Reading that article IIRC that happened in the 90's and he has been at his church since 1981 correct?

i doubt if he can do that since LE took his computers...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back