Clifford Lane Lawless

He is not related to her their last names are different.

Both you and FFF should be able to read my post on this subject and see my clarification.
No one is interested in your grandfather for any reason in this tragic murder case. I made my explanation as clear as possible. It was never stated that anyone was interested in him. His name stood out to me early on for the reason I posted.

Thank you,
Maria

Nora- which part of the Clover Rd. Baptist doctrine are you interested in? They had a pretty thorough Statement of Faith on the http://svng.com/tracy/what.htm webpage which is now taken down. I thought someone had copied the text onto websleuths but now I can't find it anywhere :waitasec: I can only find a cached version of the main page on that old website...not the "what we believe section". Did anyone take a screen shot?

Thank you, FFF. Someone posted the link a while back and I did read it. I have no idea where it is now though! LOL I think it was when we were discussing the fact that he was baptized on his wedding day. It was before Melissa came into view IIRC and we were really looking into statements and dates pertaining to Pastor Lawless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back