2009.04.13 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't dislike LP, but don't forget these....

Caylee fell off of TL's balcony
Caylee will be found (or was put) in a dumpster near TL's house

Don't forget where the rumor about Lee and Caylee's paternity originated either.

IMO

I believe Cindy said early on in an interview that she had numbers for Zanny and turned them over to LE. I also believe LE found that the number's were to some of KC's friends houses.

I KNOW I remember this, I'll search for it tomorrow. I was up with a sick kid all night last night and am exhausted tonight.

She said that in the depo with J.Morgan.
She was asked about the whereabouts of the phone numbers and she stated she handed it over to OCSO,

A child's life has no "degree" as to the way they were killed----the act is the killing. Poot---sorry-------Lub u guys.

Good evening! :seeya:

SHOCKING REVERSAL IN THE TOM MOM CASE! THE STATE WILL SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY AGAINST CASEY ANTHONY AFTER ALL. NANCY GRACE HAS THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS ON THIS MAJOR DEVELOPMENT AND MORE AT 8 & 10 P.M. ET ON HLN.
•Read the the state's letter of intent to seek death penalty

• Tot mom defense files a motion seeking more phone records

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I knew this was coming. Casey is going to be offered a plea-deal and she'll take it. She'll take LWOP and waive her rights to appeals. In Florida they'll put her to death and her attorney knows this. They've got a lot of evidence against Casey that we don't know about at this point in time, IMO.

You know LP wants sooooo desperately to be called to testify in the trial. He's never gonna get to unless he quits going on TV and spilling all of his theories with such confidence. He is becoming less and less credible the more he says. If he had just stuck to saying what he knew was an absolute fact, he might be called to testify. He was there with KC when she was out and saw that she did not bring up Caylee once and just talked about the weather and stuff of that nature. That would have been good info to testify to but I think the fact that he's known for being such a big talking loud-mouth will make the SA question whether or not to call him, if the idea even crosses their mind.

Ok, I am skipping all over the place here, and since I don't have cable at home, I don't get to see NG. Am I correct from what I am reading: LP is implying that the state has put the DP on the table as a way to make Casey plead, because the State is trying to save their tails from some LP trumped up conspiracy theory?

If so: Way to go LP... you now sound like an Anthony trying to protect Casey, and you just dug a grave with the state of Florida... please give this crap up.

LP is saying that the State is putting the Death penalty back on the table in hopes that Casey pleads out.

I think he was hinting that the state doesn't want something "Found Out" & they want Casey to take a Plea deal before whatever it is ...is "Found Out"

That's exactly what the State is doing. He knows what evidence they have against Casey and the State has nothing to be "found out." IMO, the Anthony family has a lot of secrets that they'd prefer not be "found out."

I missed this show ... thanks for all the posts.

Ok, I am skipping all over the place here, and since I don't have cable at home, I don't get to see NG. Am I correct from what I am reading: LP is implying that the state has put the DP on the table as a way to make Casey plead, because the State is trying to save their tails from some LP trumped up conspiracy theory?

If so: Way to go LP... you now sound like an Anthony trying to protect Casey, and you just dug a grave with the state of Florida... please give this crap up.

The State is putting the DP back in place and there will be a plea, IMO. Florida will execute Casey and the defense knows this. It's in the defenses best interest that the DP not be on the table.

I don't think for one moment that the State is trying to hide anything, or save their tails. The defense team can say what they want, and if they really think the State's case is weak, they can always refuse the plea (if it's offered).

I suppose there's a chance that Casey will not want to take a plea, and if that happens, IMO, she'll be found guilty and be on death row. Cindy and George have already shown us that they are going to be an asset to the prosecution, not the defense, and I think there's lots of things that went on in that house that none of them want aired in court.

Casey's going down. It will be interesting to see how close to the actual trial this happens.

I was surprised tonight watching NG with the clip montage of GA - he was just so angry in all of them. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I think I was wrong about him all along. The palpable anger in his depo kind of shocked me. Had I seen these clips of him from the beginning......

The psychiatrist on NG said she chalked the anger up to the emotional roller coaster they are going through and while I believe that can explain it in part - I just don't buy it as the end all - be all answer. These people are WAY too angry and have been from the beginning towards everyone who doesn't drink the KC KoolAid. There's denial, grief, anger and then there are the A's. I have sympathy for them, I truly do, but the longer this goes on and the more I see of them acting in such a venomous manner, the harder it is to maintain any level of feeling for them.

I'll be curious to see his second depo - anyone have any idea as to when that's supposed to happen?

I don't know why I feel this way but it seems more sinister that a woman who is a mother herself, would do such a thang to lil Sandra. Over the years I have had many kids (neighbors n such) come to me in need of help from child molesters. BUT! For a woman to do this is just something I have a hard time grasping. I have seen mother's who choose to ignore the fact but to actually do it. Just makes me sick.

Me, too. And even sicker, I don't think she acted alone.

Electric Chair is still available in FLA - The condemned has the choice between the "Chair" & Lethal Injection

Bolded by me

I think she should have the same fear that she gave her daughter.

You know LP wants sooooo desperately to be called to testify in the trial. He's never gonna get to unless he quits going on TV and spilling all of his theories with such confidence. He is becoming less and less credible the more he says. If he had just stuck to saying what he knew was an absolute fact, he might be called to testify. He was there with KC when she was out and saw that she did not bring up Caylee once and just talked about the weather and stuff of that nature. That would have been good info to testify to but I think the fact that he's known for being such a big talking loud-mouth will make the SA question whether or not to call him, if the idea even crosses their mind.

I'm not sure he'd be called even if there is a trial. He's talked way too much to the media, and his stories are all over the place. You're right, he's just not a credible witness.

I personally don't think the prosecution even needs his testimony. I haven't really followed this case too closely, so I don't know what evidence has been released, but I am sure there are fingerprints on the duct tape and other highly incriminating evidence against Casey...to the point that it's overwhelming and the State doesn't need the family or anyone else to testify. I do think that eventually the defense is going to try and get this evidence tossed, so we'll find out what the State has that we don't know about this. And we've yet to hear the defense ask for a change of venue (have we?), so that's still to come. The defense will ride this wave until it hits the beach and then it will be over for Casey.

The possibility that the DP would be brought back was always there. Obviously, the State has evidence to prove a capital case. They aren't playing games with KC. Games are over. This is extremely serious. By urging the DP, the State may have saved KC's life as she will now have to have a DP qualified attorney. The judge should recuse himself. He filed a bar complaint against JB and is no longer an impartial judge, he has made a decision about JB's character and fitness to practice law.

I seriously doubt that the State is using the DP as pressure to elicit a confession and plea because there is something wrong with their case. If they can't prove their case, she gets to go home. That's just the way it is. They are grownups, they get it. They brought the DP back because the case warrants it and always has.

What a shocking blow for CA and GA. These people are living in he** on Earth. How can they take any more? The hatred for KC and her crime is being unleashed upon the family, I feel sorry for them.

I would go after protestors at my house too. I mean really. Most of us live lives of quiet invisibilty. Who would want the media and the protestors watching them 24/7?. Live stream from the home. Good grief. I can't believe they have held up as well as they have.

The possibility that the DP would be brought back was always there. Obviously, the State has evidence to prove a capital case. They aren't playing games with KC. Games are over. This is extremely serious. By urging the DP, the State may have saved KC's life as she will now have to have a DP qualified attorney. The judge should recuse himself. He filed a bar complaint against JB and is no longer an impartial judge, he has made a decision about JB's character and fitness to practice law.

I seriously doubt that the State is using the DP as pressure to elicit a confession and plea because there is something wrong with their case. If they can't prove their case, she gets to go home. That's just the way it is. They are grownups, they get it. They brought the DP back because the case warrants it and always has.

What a shocking blow for CA and GA. These people are living in he** on Earth. How can they take any more? The hatred for KC and her crime is being unleashed upon the family, I feel sorry for them.

I would go after protestors at my house too. I mean really. Most of us live lives of quiet invisibilty. Who would want the media and the protestors watching them 24/7?. Live stream from the home. Good grief. I can't believe they have held up as well as they have.

I don't understand why people keep saying that the SA is playing games. This doesn't add up to me. Why would they play games when they can just have her serve LWOP? I don't think that they hate KC that much that they have a personal vengeance against her. I really believe that something came up during more forensic testing that they were waiting for and what she did was so cruel and heinous to a poor defenseless baby that they cannot stomach it and they have taken it a step further. The SA hasn't done a single thing to show that they like to call any bluffs. They have been straight up and ethical from the very beginning. LE has been more than curteous with KC and has given her so many opportunities to plea but SHE and her attorney are the ones playing games. They went to the LE office on the day of her indictment and claimed that they wanted to talk and just talked circles. That's playing games.

Also, in response to the grandparents, I think CA is off her rockers but I do feel sorry for them. Why did JM feel the need to invite the media on Friday and make a spectacle out of a deposition? That was so uncalled for. This is not a circus. It's not necessary to embarrass them this way. He could have had the depo and not invited all those cameras there. I would be pissed too. I think they would have had to call security for me.

I don't dislike LP, but don't forget these....

Caylee fell off of TL's balcony
Caylee will be found (or was put) in a dumpster near TL's house

Lest we not forget "she will be found at the dump" and then it was "Blanchard Park".

I do not put any stock in his "speculations". They don't make any sense.

LP is saying that the State is putting the Death penalty back on the table in hopes that Casey pleads out.

I think he was hinting that the state doesn't want something "Found Out" & they want Casey to take a Plea deal before whatever it is ...is "Found Out"

I didn't take it that way, I took it to mean it was to save time and money, but I believe they have SO MUCH they are sure they can get the DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodhaven1