2009.04.13 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people keep saying that the SA is playing games. This doesn't add up to me. Why would they play games when they can just have her serve LWOP? I don't think that they hate KC that much that they have a personal vengeance against her. I really believe that something came up during more forensic testing that they were waiting for and what she did was so cruel and heinous to a poor defenseless baby that they cannot stomach it and they have taken it a step further. The SA hasn't done a single thing to show that they like to call any bluffs. They have been straight up and ethical from the very beginning. LE has been more than curteous with KC and has given her so many opportunities to plea but SHE and her attorney are the ones playing games. They went to the LE office on the day of her indictment and claimed that they wanted to talk and just talked circles. That's playing games.

Also, in response to the grandparents, I think CA is off her rockers but I do feel sorry for them. Why did JM feel the need to invite the media on Friday and make a spectacle out of a deposition? That was so uncalled for. This is not a circus. It's not necessary to embarrass them this way. He could have had the depo and not invited all those cameras there. I would be pissed too. I think they would have had to call security for me.

I agree. I do believe the state has SO MUCH they are sure of the DP at this point. If you look at just the things we know about, can you imagine what they haven't released? (like fingerprints on the duct tape;the soil on her boots;the syringe in the bottle, etc.)

Nuh-uh - then Kimster will get dragged into this. Take it back!

Uh....sorry....yeah....that's not what I said.....I said that aliens are good! Don't you know how to read Ms. Head? Bring it on! It's your TV show!

:D:D:D

Nancy G,,,,,Baez doesn't have much experience under the belt. :crazy:

I agree. I do believe the state has SO MUCH they are sure of the DP at this point. If you look at just the things we know about, can you imagine what they haven't released? (like fingerprints on the duct tape;the soil on her boots;the syringe in the bottle, etc.)
Speaking of that syringe in the bottle! I wish I could blow that photo up of that Crystal Light bottle that LE found in KC's car (or in the trash bag that was taken out of KC's car and thrown over the fence into the dumpster) to see if anything was in it! I can't help but wonder if she injected poor little Caylee with something.

Speaking of that syringe in the bottle! I wish I could blow that photo up of that Crystal Light bottle that LE found in KC's car (or in the trash bag that was taken out of KC's car and thrown over the fence into the dumpster) to see if anything was in it! I can't help but wonder if she injected poor little Caylee with something.

If she did, there might be DNA on the syringe.

Lest we not forget "she will be found at the dump" and then it was "Blanchard Park".

I do not put any stock in his "speculations". They don't make any sense.

Of course my favorite, "Caylee will be home by Saturday". Ugghhh... crazy old man.

I heard that too...........wish NG had asked "found out about what?"

I was waiting on the edge of my seat for what he had to say - and NG cut him off to tell him "he better not blame Cindy!" - then it seems he changed his speech pattern and said something that didn't make alot of sense. I wish he would have finished his original thought!!!

Unless LP is suggesting that Kronk's girlfriend (If there is a Girlfriend) overheard on her own & told Mr. Kronk so he could collect the reward.

I'm not buying it anyway.....LP & .."His Theories" are ridiculous

Just like "Caylee's urine in her diaper mixed with Chlorine from the pool & that's how we got the Chloroform in the trunk"

Just like Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor to "Scoop" Caylee up from the bottom

Just like Caylee "Choking on a Candy bar

Just like the Sawgrass manager runing out & yelling loud enough for Casey to hear..."Miss Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez,...Miss Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez,....you forgot to sign your application.

Etc, Etc, Etc,

hahahahahaha!!!!!! I forgot all that stuff!

For Cindy to say she had numbers for Zenaida is crazy, does she not understand that the whole world saw her interviews with LE to include all the questions about this "nanny" ? Does she think that she is the only one that has looked at every document released ? Or is she like Casey in that she lives 10 minutes at a time and doesn't care if her lies can be disproven easily ?

Yes! Yes! Yes! My point exactly! I wish I could "Thank You" 5 times!

or give ZFG's phone numbers to LE so maybe they can find her?? CA is digging KC's grave deeper and deeper. She doesn't know when to SHUT UP.

:liar::liar::liar: if someone had the phone number of Z G............

that should have been told to the " 911 call"
:liar::liar::liar: If someone had an address & Phone #'s that
should have been the 1st thing told to the LE when they
arrived at the home...on HOPESPRINGS DR............

they would have sent officers over there instead of to
UNIVERSAL...on a wild goose chase !
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
Now get real "A FAMILY" ! ! !

J M O
jjgram

What in the world are these people DOING ~ ~ ~ ? ? ?:doh:

I didn't take it that way, I took it to mean it was to save time and money, but I believe they have SO MUCH they are sure they can get the DP.

I watched it again.

LP didn't mention anything at all about "Saving the State time & Money"

I don't know where that came from

Here is the exact exchange.

================================
GRACE: Straight out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter, who is set to be under oath in this case. Leonard Padilla, why the about-face now, the state announcing it will seek the death penalty.

PADILLA: You`re not going to agree with me, but I`m telling you there`s something there...

GRACE: Just please don`t blame it on Cindy Anthony!

PADILLA: No. No.

GRACE: Can you come up with anything...

PADILLA: No!

GRACE: ... other than that?

PADILLA: I wasn`t even going to mention her name until you brought it up!

GRACE: All right. Go ahead. Go ahead.

PADILLA: Let`s figure it out this way. What if there`s a situation that the state would like to have a plea? It was mentioned by one of the attorneys there. Let`s get her to plea out to this thing before something that is bugging everybody gets found out. The smart thing for the state to do is put the death penalty back on the table and hope that she pleads out.

=============================

LP has said numerous times in the past that there is a link between the Jail & Kronk so one can reasonably assume that is what he meant.

For Cindy to say she had numbers for Zenaida is crazy, does she not understand that the whole world saw her interviews with LE to include all the questions about this "nanny" ? Does she think that she is the only one that has looked at every document released ? Or is she like Casey in that she lives 10 minutes at a time and doesn't care if her lies can be disproven easily ?

See SIMPLE : have ZG's phone # = give to LE

what part of SIMPLE don't you get CA ? ? ?:doh::doh::doh:
:liar::liar::liar:
:(:(:( me cause these people think LE is so stupid not
to get the evidence

Now they have the EVIDENCE and NOW
They can prove it !!

LP has said numerous times in the past that there is a link between the Jail & Kronk so one can reasonably assume that is what he meant.

LP has said and done alot in this case, and he makes for colorful television, but I am still confused at this late date why any of the TV shows continue to put him on. he has not been right one single time in any of this. Every single one of his theories is half baked and flat out incorrect. Every one. He is almost as bad with the wild stories as KC herself. And please note I am not saying this to in any way insult or demean LP. But I an just confused why we continue to give him so much credibility around here and in the MSM?

And quite frankly he probably did way more harm to the case and the eventual recovery of Caylee's remains then even G and C when he bailed her out, and got himself involved in the first place.

I agree. LP has helped in a lot of ways, but at this stage in the game - he's just doing a lot of mindless jaw flapping. I think it's time for him to make a quiet exit until he's needed again at trial.

LP has said and done alot in this case, and he makes for colorful television, but I am still confused at this late date why any of the TV shows continue to put him on. he has not been right one single time in any of this. Every single one of his theories is half baked and flat out incorrect. Every one. He is almost as bad with the wild stories as KC herself. And please note I am not saying this to in any way insult or demean LP. But I an just confused why we continue to give him so much credibility around here and in the MSM?

And quite frankly he probably did way more harm to the case and the eventual recovery of Caylee's remains then even G and C when he bailed her out, and got himself involved in the first place.

You'll get no argument from me........

I'm as confused as you as to why he's still considered by some to be an "Authority" on this case.

I also find it disturbing that he seems to be thoroughly enjoying himself

To me the stupid thing about her saying that is that she's making KC's lies even worse and making herself look really bad. If she had the phone numbers for Zany I wonder why she wasn't calling those numbers on day 31?? Why weren't any of those numbers on KC's cell phone records??

It seems like they started out with a story and then LE said well we can prove that's not true. Then it's (Damn this sucks! What do we say now??) Oh I changed the memory card in the phone. Well that sounds ridiculous. (Damn what do I say now??) I had the phone numbers but I lost them. :laugh:

The State is putting the DP back in place and there will be a plea, IMO. Florida will execute Casey and the defense knows this. It's in the defenses best interest that the DP not be on the table.

I don't think for one moment that the State is trying to hide anything, or save their tails. The defense team can say what they want, and if they really think the State's case is weak, they can always refuse the plea (if it's offered).

I suppose there's a chance that Casey will not want to take a plea, and if that happens, IMO, she'll be found guilty and be on death row. Cindy and George have already shown us that they are going to be an asset to the prosecution, not the defense, and I think there's lots of things that went on in that house that none of them want aired in court.

Casey's going down. It will be interesting to see how close to the actual trial this happens.

IMO, the state may be putting the DP back on the table to get GA and CA to come clean on everything. Do they want their daughter to die and still have the state bring a case against them and probably win? The state isn't going to offer KC a plea deal I think they are going to offer the A's a plea deal.

I don't know if they can do that legally but if they can that might be why.

The possibility that the DP would be brought back was always there. Obviously, the State has evidence to prove a capital case. They aren't playing games with KC. Games are over. This is extremely serious. By urging the DP, the State may have saved KC's life as she will now have to have a DP qualified attorney. The judge should recuse himself. He filed a bar complaint against JB and is no longer an impartial judge, he has made a decision about JB's character and fitness to practice law.

I seriously doubt that the State is using the DP as pressure to elicit a confession and plea because there is something wrong with their case. If they can't prove their case, she gets to go home. That's just the way it is. They are grownups, they get it. They brought the DP back because the case warrants it and always has.

What a shocking blow for CA and GA. These people are living in he** on Earth. How can they take any more? The hatred for KC and her crime is being unleashed upon the family, I feel sorry for them.

I would go after protestors at my house too. I mean really. Most of us live lives of quiet invisibilty. Who would want the media and the protestors watching them 24/7?. Live stream from the home. Good grief. I can't believe they have held up as well as they have.

If I lived next door the A's I'd be going ballistic. The protesters have a right to protest but did they have the right to disturb the peace? Did they have a permit to protest? These are things I'd be asking LE from the get-go! I might even start yelling at the protesters myself.

I don't understand why people keep saying that the SA is playing games. This doesn't add up to me. Why would they play games when they can just have her serve LWOP? I don't think that they hate KC that much that they have a personal vengeance against her. I really believe that something came up during more forensic testing that they were waiting for and what she did was so cruel and heinous to a poor defenseless baby that they cannot stomach it and they have taken it a step further. The SA hasn't done a single thing to show that they like to call any bluffs. They have been straight up and ethical from the very beginning. LE has been more than curteous with KC and has given her so many opportunities to plea but SHE and her attorney are the ones playing games. They went to the LE office on the day of her indictment and claimed that they wanted to talk and just talked circles. That's playing games.

Also, in response to the grandparents, I think CA is off her rockers but I do feel sorry for them. Why did JM feel the need to invite the media on Friday and make a spectacle out of a deposition? That was so uncalled for. This is not a circus. It's not necessary to embarrass them this way. He could have had the depo and not invited all those cameras there. I would be pissed too. I think they would have had to call security for me.

LA's deposition was filmed as well. There were snippets of his deposition put on the news. He was calm collected and laughed during his deposition. It was shown on TV but not to the extent GA and CA's are. Their extremely combative demeanor is must see TV. They brought most of this on themselves.

Nancy G,,,,,Baez doesn't have much experience under the belt. :crazy:

:laugh:

:liar::liar::liar: if someone had the phone number of Z G............

that should have been told to the " 911 call"
:liar::liar::liar: If someone had an address & Phone #'s that
should have been the 1st thing told to the LE when they
arrived at the home...on HOPESPRINGS DR............

they would have sent officers over there instead of to
UNIVERSAL...on a wild goose chase !
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
Now get real "A FAMILY" ! ! !

J M O
jjgram

What in the world are these people DOING ~ ~ ~ ? ? ?:doh:

That number should have been called the second she hung up with the police. Why wasn't it? Is it possible because it didn't exist?

I was surprised tonight watching NG with the clip montage of GA - he was just so angry in all of them. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I think I was wrong about him all along. The palpable anger in his depo kind of shocked me. Had I seen these clips of him from the beginning......

The psychiatrist on NG said she chalked the anger up to the emotional roller coaster they are going through and while I believe that can explain it in part - I just don't buy it as the end all - be all answer. These people are WAY too angry and have been from the beginning towards everyone who doesn't drink the KC KoolAid. There's denial, grief, anger and then there are the A's. I have sympathy for them, I truly do, but the longer this goes on and the more I see of them acting in such a venomous manner, the harder it is to maintain any level of feeling for them.

I'll be curious to see his second depo - anyone have any idea as to when that's supposed to happen?

The greater the denial the harder it is when it all comes crashing down.

I think that George is showing major signs that he is getting ready to do just that. The last week or so has been really difficult and I think this could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I don't think that SA but the DP out there to get a plea. I do think that considering what's happened plus the fact there are no visits with KC that give her the opportunity to manipulate her father it is very possible that George will break. He also needs an excuse to do so, and saving Casey from death would be just that.

I wish NG would show the rest of the tape where Cindy takes her mike off & says she won't put it back on… they fade to black & when they come back on Cindy is "miked-up" again, lol! (I think she’s going to have a tough time following the rules in a real live courtroom!)

Ref: WFTV video of Cindy's April 9 deposition Part 5 [10:57]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member