Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, I do too. I heard the newsbreak and jumped back on. I hope Chestergal gets on before 10 and doesn't miss it.

They don't do late evening news confs. for any old BS. This is major. Please let this be announcing an arrest.

MAY JUSTICE PREVAIL! The BEST news would be that he CONFESSED!

Her brothers letter,was just heartbreaking.

Something just crossed my mind while trying to understand why CC would not be speaking to Sheri's family and what came to my mind is the affidavit that was filed by Sheri's family also has with it a temporary restraining order this could be a reason that his lawyer has advised him not to speak with them.....With that being said this is maybe the reason he is not picking up there calls or returning them...Dont get me wrong I think it is terrible the way he is treating her family but it could explain a few things.....I have provided a link to the affidavit..
http://www.ksdk.com/news/pdfs/colemanaffidavit.pdf

For the Major Case Squad to have a news conference at 10:00 pm I can't imagine anything but his arrest being announced.

No kidding. Anything else would wait till tomorrow during normal busniess hours of the State's Attorneys office.

One thing that I don't get, if there was camera outside their home, Wouldn't they seem someone messing around ???

IIRC, CC's attorney made a statement asking MCS and the State Attorney to allow CC to surrender before they picked him up. Mr. Margulis - I think now would be a good time.

When did this statement get made? I can't find it -- though admittedly I'm behind on reading today.

Something just crossed my mind while trying to understand why CC would not be speaking to Sheri's family and what came to my mind is the affidavit that was filed by Sheri's family also has with it a temporary restraining order this could be a reason that his lawyer has advised him not to speak with them.....With that being said this is maybe the reason he is not picking up there calls or returning them...Dont get me wrong I think it is terrible the way he is treating her family but it could explain a few things.....I have provided a link to the affidavit..
http://www.ksdk.com/news/pdfs/colemanaffidavit.pdf

I can see that happening AFTER the affadavit was filed...but the time period we are speaking of was before that. CC didn't call the family AT ALL for two days after the family was murdered!!! He called about funeral arrangements, then he renigged on the arrangements and THEN the affadavit was filed.

When did this statement get made? I can't find it -- though admittedly I'm behind on reading today.

Last week, I think Wednesday when everyone expected a rest. The day the MCS announced one killer and they knew who, and that they had turned over to the State's Attorney.

I've never seen a late night presser be anything but an arrest or body found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member