2009.05.19 Padilla Says George A's Story Untrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't just now coming out. This was when he was running for office of some kind. And he chose to do the time instead of house arrest. I would have done the same thang. I am of the same wildness as LP. Love me or hate me. Thats the way I feel about LP------Love him or hate him. I dis lub him.

I think you misunderstood me. We all know he's an ex-con. I was referring to this article printed today.

Sorry, this is the first time I've seen this LP Tale.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19507717/detail.html

Red Alert-They are going to be discussing this very topic on HLN next!:crazy:

Shame on you Bond!

You're just not trying to include LP's INSIGHTS into any sort of theory/baseless, subjective supposition!
All LP is saying is that KC stormed out after the near death strangling incident. (Who wouldn't). Objective facts about pings 'n stuff just mean she stuck close by the home, snuck in a few times to upload pics etc, but stayed well hidden so GA did NOT see her leave when he wasn't watching food tv.

Duly noted, HP. :blushing: I'm ever-so ashamed. I dunno what I was thinkin' :bang:

Since the door that Cindy heard Casey & Caylee breathing through was 'tween Casey and the desktop computer I guess THAT explains the drywall LE took from the house...musta been some sorta hidden passageway thingee. I don't know why I hadn't noticed this stuff before.

Covering this on HLN , but LP ended up talking about the fight on the night of the 15th, when they asked him about George not seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th...humm...He didn't mention Lee telling him that George didn't see them on the 16th.

Covering this on HLN , but LP ended up talking about the fight on the night of the 15th, when they asked him about George not seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th...humm...He didn't mention Lee telling him that George didn't see them on the 16th.
yes,he did.he said Lee mentioned it in passing,as did Jessie G.LP just said they didn't question them about it.He said he thought this was nothing new,that people have been surmising KC stormed out after the fight for a long time.

yes,he did.he said Lee mentioned it in passing,as did Jessie G.LP just said they didn't question them about it.He said he thought this was nothing new,that people have been surmising KC stormed out after the fight for a long time.
I wonder if he got a call from an atty ?

This will replay again next hour-everyone will get another chance!:)

Honestly: questioning if GA is lying about last seeing Caylee is not new... not at all. We've questioned it, others have questioned it... this is NOT a new revelation. Like I said, the bigger issue is the claim that the defense is trying to stop LP from sharing the info... that they want LP to keep it a secret, per the report. Straight up, though: there have been no legal motions by the defense to stop LP from saying anything. He has not been listed as a state witness, nor has any of the documents released thus far have included questioning of LP to even compel the defense to want to stop LP. The claim in the report that the defense is trying to shut LP up makes no sense given the facts thus far...

I guess I am beating a dead horse... alone... I feel like no one is seeing what I see. LoL This case so frustrates me... LoL

Duly noted, HP. :blushing: I'm ever-so ashamed. I dunno what I was thinkin' :bang:

Since the door that Cindy heard Casey & Caylee breathing through was 'tween Casey and the desktop computer I guess THAT explains the drywall LE took from the house...musta been some sorta hidden passageway thingee. I don't know why I hadn't noticed this stuff before.
:doh: Of course it's a lot easier to reconcile things if you just assume that GA stayed in bed. Probably had no idea what the hell was happening in the rest of the house. :talker: Just staggered out in time to go to work. KC could have left, come back several times. :woohoo:
No reason to believe CA's "breathing" testimony either. :eat: In fact no need to believe anything Lets start again!
:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

I wonder if he got a call from an atty ?
Or LE ? asking him to tread lightly.
A lot of people with a lot to say have kept quiet.They will come to trial with credibility.
Neighbors,co-workers,family and friends.There is a lot more to this story .I think LE may have nicely asked people not to talk.....yet.

GA originally said he had last seen Caylee on June 9th, later changing it to the 16th when they realized they had the tape. Wonder if GA can tell us what happened on June 9th and what Caylee was wearing that day????? Bet he can't.

I was wondering the EXACT same thing.................

Honestly: questioning if GA is lying about last seeing Caylee is not new... not at all. We've questioned it, others have questioned it... this is NOT a new revelation. Like I said, the bigger issue is the claim that the defense is trying to stop LP from sharing the info... that they want LP to keep it a secret, per the report. Straight up, though: there have been no legal motions by the defense to stop LP from saying anything. He has not been listed as a state witness, nor has any of the documents released thus far have included questioning of LP to even compel the defense to want to stop LP. The claim in the report that the defense is trying to shut LP up makes no sense given the facts thus far...

I guess I am beating a dead horse... alone... I feel like no one is seeing what I see. LoL This case so frustrates me... LoL
I agree.It's a major issue.
The SA may actually be questioning whether or not LP was part of the defense team at that time.They have to be careful not to do anything that could overturn a conviction.Or LP could be bsing.But I don't think so in this instance.
So keep bringing it up.:blowkiss:
Let's find the truth.

Few things I'm confused about. LP told Kathi that LA definitely told him a different story, yet on NG last night he said somethign along the lines of "we strongly believe that KC left the night of the 15th." That makes it sound like speculation/opinion. Yet if LA told him, wouldn't he say something like "we were told" rather than "we believe"? If LP is lying about LA telling him a different story, if I was Lee I would sue the crap out of LP, especially if it makes his sister look guilty and his family like a bunch of liars. I just don't see LP taking that risk and making it up completely.

Second, at first I didn't think GA lied about seeing KC and Caylee leave the 16th. He told it to the FBI at a time he seemed really concerned about Caylee and was letting out all of his daughter's dirty laundry. I really feel like he wanted to help and get to the bottom of it without purposely making up a story. However, I do feel he got the dates confused. Who honestly remembers the last thing their daughter and grandaughter were wearing over a month ago? First of all, men NEVER pay attention to that stuff. Second, I can see if he knew it was going to be the last time he'd see them in a while, but according to GA it was just another day. I really think he took what KC told police the evening of the 15th and just backed up the story, convincing himself that that's what they must have been wearing/when they left.

I've read most of the thread and have to chime in here about LP's veracity. I believe Jack Trimarco (former FBI) who knows LP well. He stated on NG that anything LP says is truthful.

Now, I do think LP tends to come up with a lot of theories and some of them are bogus. He admitted to the Blanchard Park fiasco and other bad calls.

I take his "theories" with a grain of salt. He is in the same place with the rest of us on many aspects of the case. He does have the jump on us when it comes to the family and others involved since he met with them all and heard a lot of what they said. In that situation, he's usually been proven to be true.

I personally don't buy George's story of the 16th and haven't since I saw him in the GVS interview way back when. Cindy was finishing his sentences for him, as she does quite often.

On LKL last week, there were a couple of times when LK asked a question of George and Cindy answered.

I think you misunderstood me. We all know he's an ex-con. I was referring to this article printed today.

Sorry, this is the first time I've seen this LP Tale.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19507717/detail.html

Like LP says on the HLN---I have thought this has been talked about for a long time. Not old news to me. I would love to listen/see all the tapes/videos LP may/may not have about this case.

He is an old man--when we get old, we don't need 15 mins of fame. Poot we had fame---now we got family. Wished I could git around like LP does.

:doh: Of course it's a lot easier to reconcile things if you just assume that GA stayed in bed. Probably had no idea what the hell was happening in the rest of the house. :talker: Just staggered out in time to go to work. KC could have left, come back several times. :woohoo:
No reason to believe CA's "breathing" testimony either. :eat: In fact no need to believe anything Lets start again!
:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

I don't believe anything that comes from any of their lying mouths.

Consider:
KC's basic story involves dropping Caylee off to Nanny on her way to work. That suggests to me that she was aware that she was likely last seen leaving for work with Caylee and felt she had to invent a story from that point?

GA may have been lying or just honestly, but mistakenly recalling the wrong occasion, but I think there is a good chance that KC did "leave for work" that day, like many other times.

Few things I'm confused about. LP told Kathi that LA definitely told him a different story, yet on NG last night he said somethign along the lines of "we strongly believe that KC left the night of the 15th." That makes it sound like speculation/opinion. Yet if LA told him, wouldn't he say something like "we were told" rather than "we believe"? If LP is lying about LA telling him a different story, if I was Lee I would sue the crap out of LP, especially if it makes his sister look guilty and his family like a bunch of liars. I just don't see LP taking that risk and making it up completely.

Second, at first I didn't think GA lied about seeing KC and Caylee leave the 16th. He told it to the FBI at a time he seemed really concerned about Caylee and was letting out all of his daughter's dirty laundry. I really feel like he wanted to help and get to the bottom of it without purposely making up a story. However, I do feel he got the dates confused. Who honestly remembers the last thing their daughter and grandaughter were wearing over a month ago? First of all, men NEVER pay attention to that stuff. Second, I can see if he knew it was going to be the last time he'd see them in a while, but according to GA it was just another day. I really think he took what KC told police the evening of the 15th and just backed up the story, convincing himself that that's what they must have been wearing/when they left.
Here's what I Know for sure....Just because a newspaper reporter puts something in quotes doesn't mean that's exactly what the person said.
I've been interviewed many times over the years because of our involvement with foster /adoptive children.The writer asks questions and takes shorthand notes. NOT ONCE have I ever been correctly quoted.I have been horrified at times with quotes that were attributed to me.Even tv media do it.They take a sound bite and then make up their own remarks based on it and attribute it to you.
I really no longer read the paper or watch much news because I no longer trust it.
I would go with whatever you actually hear LP say,rather than a quote in an article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat