Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

Status
Not open for further replies.
One would think, if he were using a 'lot' of spray paint in an enclosed area, like a house, the air would be full of micro droplets of paint. And whatever he was wearing at the time (even hair) would also be 'full' of that same paint.

I hope they collected hair samples the day of...

They could probably even find paint in the driver's seat of his car, unless he changed before leaving the house.

My bold... I've been trying to find this out and have no idea. Did they process the car??? They went through it on the driveway, but they should have processed the car, IMO.

One would think, if he were using a 'lot' of spray paint in an enclosed area, like a house, the air would be full of micro droplets of paint. And whatever he was wearing at the time (even hair) would also be 'full' of that same paint.

I don't think they collected any evidence from him that day. They didn't have a SW and I doubt he offered it to them.

I bet he showered before he left the house. Those scrubs were said to have been "stained" that they found in the neighbor's trash can (and it wasn't the nurse's can). Maybe he re-showered at the gym to make certain the paint was all gone.

Well, here are my 2 cents. They may or may not have value.

If I have my timeline straight Chris was probably around the age of 10 when his parents became Christians. Grace Bible Church's first meeting place that wasn't someone's living room used to be a bar, a bar that was not completely unfamiliar to his parents. I remember RC talking about the irony of 'I used to sit on a bar stool over there, and now I'm behind a pulpit up here' or something to that effect.

There is nothing 'wrong' with going to bars. There is nothing 'wrong' with not being Christian, and neither of these acts are going to turn your son into the kind of person who murders his own family.

But, and this is something that was honestly in my head ~15 years ago, maybe Chris already had his outlook on life set by watching his parents live what was by all accounts a very 'worldly' lifestyle. Maybe he was already destined to be more comfortable living that lifestyle than the strict 'oldest son of a respected preacher' that he was thrown into.

Maybe after living what might have felt like a lie for the last 20+ years he couldn't do that any more. A divorce would embarrass his parents, and probably cost him the $100k/yr job that he was very unlikely to ever replace. And he snapped...

That is the only way I can explain, to myself, the CC I knew having done this.

Here are my thoughts...

CC is getting tired of having to live under so many rules - he simply getting sick of his religious life, his religious wife & children, religious family, religious employer, religious social circle.
He wants out of all of it and he wants to go play the field and find out what he has been missing out...
straight out of HS, becomes a Marine, meets a beautiful USAF gal, she gets pregnant before they are both out of the service, probably gets married because or family and military pressure, gets out of military moves back around family, daddy C lines him up with a good job with JM, wife starts enjoying the religious life. Wife starts getting more appreciate by others than what he is getting (or thinks he deserves it more), she has a closer relationship with boys than he does. He starts disliking his children, he starts disliking Sheri, he starts disliking his employer, his family, etc.
He does not want to pay alimony nor child support. He wants a free break.
He comes up with a plan... I'll write threatening letter to make it look like someone is threatening my family because I work for JMM.
I'll kill my family and I write things on the wall to make it look like it was hit all because I work for that "B", JM. (I recall someone said she-devil was on the wall in the house)
I'll get away with it and I will collect the life insurance and then I will sue JMM because they did not protect my family from these threats or the killer(s).
I'll sell my house and disappear with my bank account and pockets full of cash.
No wife and no kids to deal with - no employer to deal with - no family to deal with.
I will be able to retire and I will get away with it.

Typical narcissist...

Wonder what time he called JM? After flailing and being tended to? At the hospital?

Or before he was actually at the house? (probably not, but he's already been so stupid anything is possible)

I can't imagine flailing all over the grass, EMTs sedating him and saying "Hold on can I call my boss".

There had to be many words with it, dontcha think? I can't think of one "bad" word that would make sense with punished if crazy stalker dude was sending Chris a message.

The Helter-Skelter talk has to be a clue. Manson preached his own version of Revelations to his followers, which culminated in all that insanity of murdering people just because. I cannot remember what was written on the walls other than "Helter (badfword) Skelter"

"rise" "Healter [sic] Skelter" "death to pigs" "political piggie" and "pig" were written in blood on the various walls.

http://www.charliemanson.com/helter-skelter.htm

They could probably even find paint in the driver's seat of his car, unless he changed before leaving the house.

If that is the case, I would think there would be samples in his nasal hair.

Wonder what time he called JM? After flailing and being tended to? At the hospital?
She reportedly arrived on the scene about 8:00 am right after he was taken to the hospital. I haven't heard an exact time he called her, but I am going to guess it had to be around 7:30 am or before. She had to have time to dress and make her way to his house from where she lives...not sure how far away that is tho.

I hope I am wrong on that. Hopefully it is the DVD found near the glove ... and it is readable.

I'm guessing it was just because of the wording Major Connor used during the PC after the arrest. He said forensic tests (or evidence... can't remember right now) and Forensic Testimony. Now Forensic Testimony can mean anything, but it is the term used in Computer Forensics when they get info off computers.

Yeah, I am a bit behind. Just answering as I go!

Well catch up already, because I already solved the HS mystery too :crazy:

Our do you just like to hear yourself post, lmao!!! LUV ya Blue :blowkiss:

My bold... I've been trying to find this out and have no idea. Did they process the car??? They went through it on the driveway, but they should have processed the car, IMO.
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him in his SUV so I bet they did take it. Remember there were sealed SWs a few days after the murders, but they could have taken it from the driveway.

She reportedly arrived on the scene about 8:00 am right after he was taken to the hospital. I haven't heard an exact time he called her, but I am going to guess it had to be around 7:30 am or before. She had to have time to dress and make her way to his house from where she lives...not sure how far away that is tho.

15 minutes. Shes at Gravois & 270.

The Night Hawk was the name. It was located just out of the city limits, so open much later than other bars in the area. Next to Andy's Auto Body.

Ok it's not there anymore if you mean it was on the south end of town down Opdyke (Rt 3 South)

Andy's AB is on the south end on Opdyke.

I don't think they collected any evidence from him that day. They didn't have a SW and I doubt he offered it to them.

I bet he showered before he left the house. Those scrubs were said to have been "stained" that they found in the neighbor's trash can (and it wasn't the nurse's can). Maybe he re-showered at the gym to make certain the paint was all gone.

You are right, no SW. I would think he would be willing to strip naked, roll in ink and give a full body print to clear himself so LE could focus on the real Perp. If indeed it were someone else.

Hmmmm...do you think maybe he did wear a mask? It would keep Sheri and the boys from seeing his face plus keep the paint off his face, too. (A ski mask would keep the paint off his hair.)

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him in his SUV so I bet they did take it. Remember there were sealed SWs a few days after the murders, but they could have taken it from the driveway.

Oh, la, la! I think you just solved one of the mystery search warrants. The cops looked close at something in that car that morning that seemed to be retrieved from the passenger side floorboard. Something fall as he was tossing it out the window over the bridge?

Hmmmm...do you think maybe he did wear a mask? It would keep Sheri and the boys from seeing his face plus keep the paint off his face, too. (A ski mask would keep the paint off his hair.)

IMO I would LOVE that to be the truth. I just cannot wrap my head around the fact that the last thing those precious boys saw was there father strangling them to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member