Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

Status
Not open for further replies.
is greta covering this case yet. i would have thought she would be all over this one.
i'm too lazy to do the caps this late.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,521119,00.html

<snip>

Four haunting words were spray-painted in red on a wall of the Illinois home where a woman and her sons were found strangled: "I told you so."
=====================
"There's also new information regarding the graffiti spray painted on the walls of the home. In large letters, "I told you so," and "punished" are sprayed on the walls of the house."

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-coleman-latest-052109,0,2437181.story

For the life of me, I wish these new articles would tell us where they got the information. Did LE provide the new information about what was on the walls or was this another "source"?

Anything is possible in this case. This guy is something else. He leaves a trail so long and so wide that LE couldn't miss it if they wanted to work this case blindfolded!!

Pres~ Do they know when she ordered them?

Ooooo...is his family going to try and blame this all on her...as in she murdered them or had it done?!

No doubt!! Or even a big dog! But according to classmates he wanted a cat. A guard cat, lmao!!! Sorry I find myself funny sometimes.

Okay peeps, I really should go to bed. Gotta get up and go listen to the 10 year old sign the Allelujia at the closing school mass tomorrow. I can't believe the school year is over already!!!

Goodnight, TTYT

The cat comment seemed a little strange to me since they were both dog handlers in the military and from what I know and have read they form a very close bond with their dogs. It just seems logical to me that they would have wanted a dog rather than a cat.

Good luck to your 10 year old tomorrow. Hope he enjoys his summer.

I agree with the security system which is part of what makes me more suspicious. But what if the supposed threats and camera installations were just an excuse to monitor the house and his wife?

I think the cameras were just a half-assed attempt to make it look like he was trying to protect them.

Pres~ Do they know when she ordered them?

Ooooo...is his family going to try and blame this all on her...as in she murdered them or had it done?!

Don't know when they were ordered. Who knows what the defense or family will do. I guess the defense could say he just had an affair and she took it too far. Wouldn't that be something. Can't imagine her printing invitations without solid plans with CC's knowledge. We can bet her testimony will not help CC.

I am about to call it quits and head to bed myself but wanted to make one more comment about the cameras. Cameras have a limited field of vision. Since the one in the front at least was not exactly hidden, if someone was aware of it they probably could have avoided being picked up by it if they approached the house from a neighbors yard and then crept along staying right next to the house. If it was the same setup in the back, then why the need to destroy whatever they recorded, unless that is not the areas that were really being recording?

Was the bar called the Landmark/Captain's Table? (well that is what it is called now)

Thank you, formerchesterguy...I have been trying to find out what kind of guy CC was when he was growing up....and it has been hard to piece together. Seems like the locals want to keep it that way

Wow it only took me 7 hours to read #1266 posts on this thread...I think it is time for the mods to close this one out and start another one....HOPEFULLY OUR OWN FORUM ON THIS CASE...

But here are my 2cents worth on this tonight...I have used spay paint before as I am sure several of us have..I can only imagine that there must have been red dots is CC hair and I feel pretty certain that is the reason he shaved his head..along with the fact that I bet he was getting ready to book out of town..I bet he had his finances in order and was heading to Mexico, he sure would not be the first criminal to head that direction knowing what he had done and time was quickly running out for him...

Here is a question I would like to know, What exactly was Sheri wearing when she was found in her bed...Was she in her night clothes or was she in regular clothes..I am pretty sure that with it being as late as it was the kids were in there P.J'S..But if there was a fight say around 3AM between CC and Sheri she very well may have been in her regular clothes..And I had wondered why they were closed caskets, but after reading here tonight and the fact that she may have had a broken jaw and even possible paint on her I can now understand why they had closed caskets..My heart just breaks for this case...

And here is another question that I would like to ask, For those of us who were members here during the Laci Rocha case we never referred to her as Laci Peterson, and that was out of respect for her since her SOB husband killed her so we just reverted to calling her by her maiden name...does it seem reasonable in this case to start referring to Sheri and SW since that was the initials she had before she married this monster...I know we have all been use to using her married last name but after what CC did to her, I can only imagine that her family would just a soon her not have his last name..

And by the way Chestergal...I love your posts..Don't change a thing I like the fact that you will stand up for yourself and if you don't agree with someone Else's opinion then by all means state that, this is what this site is for and don't ever apologize for the opinion you have...And I have seen nothing on here tonight that would get you banned or suspended or that needs to be changed..If peeps take things the wrong way then that is there problem not yours...

JMHO
Kimmer

I have just finished reading this thread and think we really need a rumor thread here! The last 20 pages were very hard to get through!

It is true that a lot of men who are cheating do think their spouse could be cheating, too. It would make sense if he had other cameras, but it would also make sense as a secuirty person that his house had an alarm system, too. (He is a lousy security guard!)

I agree that he wasn't the best or brightest security guard in the world BUT if he was the one behind the threats, there was no need for an alarm.

It is true. Wedding invitations were printed.

Wow! I would love to know where the wedding service was suppose to be held!

Wouldn't they have had to reserve whatever place they were going to hold the service? :eek: I hope it's not CC's fathers church!:eek:

Hmmmm...do you think maybe he did wear a mask? It would keep Sheri and the boys from seeing his face plus keep the paint off his face, too. (A ski mask would keep the paint off his hair.)

I am catching up here....but this is the most interesting suggestion that I have heard in a bit. Could he have disguised himself the entire time he was doing his dirty deed?

If I recall correctly, there were 3 sealed warrants. I am thinking that 2 were served in Chester, at his dad's house and church. I do know that one computer were taken from each location.

Just thinking outloud here. I wonder if they have siezed the PC of Miss Motive in FL. Who knows what correspondence they could capture on hers.

Would this explain why he cut his hair?

It seems to me, if I remember right that he kept his hair at full length for several days after the murders (just from seeing news reports and photos). I hope the police took some samples while he was allegedly sedated at the hospital.

During the Scott Peterson case a lot of Scott's supporters argued that he had no intention of spending the rest of his life with Amber, that he would never leave Laci for Amber. But in my view that wasn't the point. Scott wanted to be with Amber to have a life that did not so closely resemble his own, which he disliked and resented. She was an alternative for the time being, not a goal. But being with her was incompatible with married family life, so he made a choice which way he was going to go.

I've been thinking about this and using 's post to go with it. I think that it is very possible this is what CC did. It is also very possible that the girlfriend had absolutely no idea what was going on and believed *everything* that CC told her. Hence, the wedding invitations. He lied to her. Used her to stroke his own cowardly and weak self esteem/ego.

I don't think this woman knew what was going on the Coleman homefront. Perhaps bits and pieces that CC told her, but not the honest truth. Until more information comes to light, factual information, I am going to patiently wait before I get into judgment mode regarding her.

imho

I'm going to start a new thread. Get ready to move on over.

New thread at the below link. I'm asking this one to be closed.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3777042#post3777042"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona