CA's Blogger comments on LKL

CA making negative comments about us on LKL is a compliment. Whatever she says - think the opposite. There hasn't been one thing she's said or done since she made the initial 911 call that has been forthright and on the up-and-up. This is not a person of great integrity. If she thinks ill of us, I say that's great news. I'd be worried if she liked us.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
AMEN---AMEN

Member one the jail house call--was it there---maybe one of the visits---anyway KC ask, "How is this punishing me?" I bet CA told her----> You will pay for this---I'll see to it.

I don't think Cindy wants to admit that she and her family are disliked world wide. While there may be some who have written positive emails to her they, I believe, are truly a minority. To Cindy it's more about denying that bloggers represent a considerable portion of the population...it's all about appearances for her. She wants to give the impression that we are a small group, worth feeling sorry for. She is really not very smart, had she any sense at all she would have used that show to apologize for the way she and her family has acted, thanked all the people who searched for Caylee, etc..

I think that Cindy started out the interview trying to act demur, more likable. Once she was confronted with the stack of papers from bloggers, who were critical of her, she lost control...she is pitiful.

How did all these peeps they get e-mails from get her e-mail address? :eek: Does anybody here have her e-mail :confused:
They must be reading here to know what is said, they try to do better, but change takes time.

They more then likely are not getting any e-mails but some bloggers are compassionate toward them i Was one of them.
The fact that they refuse to stand behind Caylee but use her name for a foundation offends all my sensibility - I am done with the pity train especially since it is so transparent that they did a major clean up.
Blooges are a minority and they represent the general consensus. She cant even figure that out.???
She reads that we say they should go home and stay home; but they want to control this.
It is now out of control. GO home and stay there you are doing far more harme then good.

Oh, I just watched the tape of LKL wih the As interview. I understand the blogger comments so much more. I see that George can't look into the camera and lie; he has to avert his gaze or cast his eyes downward. He looks like the truth is about to burst out of him. He's really struggling with himself. But he toed the party line, he didn't cave. But wait until the SA has him on the hot seat in the courtroom. He'll never hold up. I'll bet good money. Now Cindy? They'll never break her. This is her new reality and that's all she wrote.

I want the Prosecutor to seat the three Ministers that presided over the memorial front and center in George and Cindy's view during their testimony. I am hoping that they have large photos of the baby up throughout as well. The way, the very very best way to get George back to the truth is to shame him into it by reminding him. Cindy, I agree with you will be happier to go to jail for perjury than ever admit the truth. George did the right thing with the Grand Jury and my prayer is he will honor his beloved granddaughter by finding his soul again by the time the trial gets here in a year and a half. I predict a divorce for he and Cindy, and that by the time this goes to trial Baez will be off the case, Brad will have moved on, other misdeeds by the Kid Finders crew will have come to light and the new foundation will fade away. I am still praying that by the time it comes, which is a long way off Lee will testify truthfully having come to understand and accept what really happened. Do any of you think that the trial being so far away is a help to the prosecution because it allows time for the grieving process to go full circle with the folks that are holding on to denial still? Like Annie for example.

Good post!

One of the many facets of this case that keep me drawn in, is the utterly dense impenetratable layer of denial in this family- (my own family was pretty damn good at denial, but the A's - WOW! - are Olympians at denial). As such, their "filter" of the truth is set at "denial point" whatever that may be (KC loved Caylee, was mother of the year, blah blah). "Rose-colored glasses" is another term for seeing the world in a way that doesn't exist. They see whatever emails they get through their denial filter, and probably pick out those sentences that wish them peace and grace and sympathy, and ignore those sentences that wish they would come clean, etc. But if an email holds a comforting phrase, it's deemed in the "positive" pile. She only comprehends what she's looking for. The eyes do not see what the mind does not know. Denial makes the rest go away. Denial is a pretty good coping mechanism if you're a steer on it's way up the chute to the stun gun; and have zero choices-- why feel fear and anxiety? Why not just blithely and happily take the next step up the way? No need to feel negative emotions if they're not going to help you escape and survive. However the A's well-practiced denial enabled KC to lie, cheat, steal, mooch, and ultimately murder. Now their denial is doing what denial does best, denying KC did it. If KC is found NG, all will be as it ever was in the A's household... minus Caylee, of course.

No one should be shocked or offended by anything coming from this lady. To save face, she denied to her family and co workers that could see with their own eyes that Casey was clearly, obviously pregnant. Cindy is a Nurse, so this denial meant that the baby was not to get the prenatal treatment she needed.A uneducated teenager may not understand what that entails, but as a Nurse, Cindy surely did. So it defies logic. When you consider this, mixed with the history of George lying and hiding from his family that he squandered away 30-40 K of their money on some Internet scam and or gambling, you come to understand the guilt they have, even if it is subconsciously. Casey grew up watching this type of lying despite the obvious. My very favorite poem is Children Learn What they Live,it sure would have done the Anthonys some good to understand the example they were setting. This case is a cautionary tale for parents about how to create a sociopath monster. Cindy is a classic narcissist who as the FBI agent pointed out to George sees things through a very unrealistic prism. I disagree about the Anthony household, I think there will be a divorce and Lee will be detached. If it is correct that he and Malory just had a child, his love for that child will remind him of his duty to do the right thing by Caylee. We have a year , possibly closer to a year and a hlaf before this goes to trial and already you see he is far removed from sitting dutifully by mom and pop at their various and sundry donation requests they do publicly in the guise of interviews. Casey will hate her folks and forever blame them for throwing her under the bus. I do not see a united family if she gets out. I think that Brad is going to face the fact that although he had the best intentions to help them set up this charity and turn something horrible into something good, it was misguided. Reluctantly, he will back out of it. As the year goes on and organizations continue to revoke their invitations for the Anthonys to appear, and families do not welcome them,he will come to understand it was ill advised. Ron Cummings made public, humiliating press releases pointing out a family protecting a murder has no association or similarity to innocent victims with missing children,was just one example. Brad will see the public perception of Casey being a murderer spills over onto the foundation and it is a futile attempt to put a bow on it. It pains me to say it but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see another suicide attempt by George before this is over. Humpty Dumpty and all of his men could not put all these pieces back together again. If they did a total come to Jesus about face, start being honest and maybe change their foundation to be for the help/counseling of troubled young mothers then I think there would be some hope because this is the problem that is similar to theirs, Caylee was not a missing child she was a murdered child, that will always be the public perception even if a jury finds the state wasn't able to prove every element of their case. Much like the majority of Americans, myself included, felt OJ got away with murder, regardless of the jury decision. If Casey gets found not guilty it will do nothing to change public opinion or put the family on the right track. I understand what you are saying that they will still be in lala land, and I do agree with you there. I just think it will be in vastly different households, forever broken.

I want the Prosecutor to seat the three Ministers that presided over the memorial front and center in George and Cindy's view during their testimony. I am hoping that they have large photos of the baby up throughout as well. The way, the very very best way to get George back to the truth is to shame him into it by reminding him. Cindy, I agree with you will be happier to go to jail for perjury than ever admit the truth. George did the right thing with the Grand Jury and my prayer is he will honor his beloved granddaughter by finding his soul again by the time the trial gets here in a year and a half. I predict a divorce for he and Cindy, and that by the time this goes to trial Baez will be off the case, Brad will have moved on, other misdeeds by the Kid Finders crew will have come to light and the new foundation will fade away. I am still praying that by the time it comes, which is a long way off Lee will testify truthfully having come to understand and accept what really happened. Do any of you think that the trial being so far away is a help to the prosecution because it allows time for the grieving process to go full circle with the folks that are holding on to denial still? Like Annie for example.

No, I think the extra time benefits the defense. It gives them time to gather strength in larger numbers. By the time of trial there may be groups of Anthony supporters. JMO

I do think GA will testify truthfully at trial. In the deposition he said at one point, no sir, not here, I will not go into that here. I got the impression that he will do what he has to do at the criminal trial, but he thought he could avoid going there in the civil trial.

As to CA, who knows what she will do. She needs to realize she can't fix everything and make it perfect ALL the time. KC is what she is and CA needs to, for once in her life, accept it.

How did all these peeps they get e-mails from get her e-mail address? :eek: Does anybody here have her e-mail :confused:
They must be reading here to know what is said, they try to do better, but change takes time.

They are probably getting support by the way of letters. Their home address is out there for anyone to see. As for bloggers, the few sites I've visited and read the comments by posters, the majority of them seem negative. Some are also not as civilized as the ones here at WebSleuths.

After a while it seems like CA would ask herself: Can the whole country be right and could I be wrong? Oh yeah, we don't understand...

They are not--not--not---stupid peeps/unintelligent. They know exactly what they are doing. Right now their attention needs to be on this foundation they are selling. Caylee is dead and CA wants KC dead. Her punishment for taking "her" baby away. I do believe CA loved Caylee (in her own selfish way). I think by starting this foundation is a way for her to build a whole new story about the demise of Caylee by her hated daughter. CA hates KC. She is sending KC straight to death. She knows it. Watch---if this foundation gets on it's feet----the story of what really happened---her daughter KILLED her baby/joy/smile/heart/you name it/her very soul. The story will change. She will soften it up enough (she will think) that the World who haven't been following this---will finally see that she is the perfect Mother/G-mom. She thinks she is "fixing" her life.

These peeps have moved on with their lives. They don't (in their sick minds) look at using Caylee for blood money. CA has taken care of KC's punishment. She was in charge---look at all the videos---watch her. She is gettin even with KC.

I TOTALLY agree with this post. However, I think there might be a bit more to it which is hard to elucidate without my ending up in big trouble. Let me say I believe CA is fixing the straps on the chair for Casey, but not only through hatred. I believe there is more to this story - much more that we may never hear.

At any rate, good post.

My opinion only

They are probably getting support by the way of letters. Their home address is out there for anyone to see. As for bloggers, the few sites I've visited and read the comments by posters, the majority of them seem negative. Some are also not as civilized as the ones here at WebSleuths.

After a while it seems like CA would ask herself: Can the whole country be right and could I be wrong? Oh yeah, we don't understand...

ITA with that. Then I gather it is letters she must be getting.
but she is not asking herself anything, she just wants us bloggers to go away.

They have a plan: To get it done "their way" = the wrong way.
and if it does not fit into their way she throws a fit. She is not getting that it is doing more harm then good.
But if at any time she will get it. I believe they will be in some deep depression, and in hiding, maybe
not before the trial.

They are not--not--not---stupid peeps/unintelligent. They know exactly what they are doing. Right now their attention needs to be on this foundation they are selling. Caylee is dead and CA wants KC dead. Her punishment for taking "her" baby away. I do believe CA loved Caylee (in her own selfish way). I think by starting this foundation is a way for her to build a whole new story about the demise of Caylee by her hated daughter. CA hates KC. She is sending KC straight to death. She knows it. Watch---if this foundation gets on it's feet----the story of what really happened---her daughter KILLED her baby/joy/smile/heart/you name it/her very soul. The story will change. She will soften it up enough (she will think) that the World who haven't been following this---will finally see that she is the perfect Mother/G-mom. She thinks she is "fixing" her life.

These peeps have moved on with their lives. They don't (in their sick minds) look at using Caylee for blood money. CA has taken care of KC's punishment. She was in charge---look at all the videos---watch her. She is gettin even with KC.

This is really quite chilling--and Freudian! Despite the dialect of I-pretend-to-know-nothin'-except-wisdom-gained-through-the-ages, I'm suspect.
To hide behind a language disguise, then proffer such a depth psychodynamic interpretation as that above, I can't help but wonder, whas'up?

And to add to your perfectly writen post......
LK questioned CA about KC the pictures of KC out partying while Caylee was missing and CA's reply was something to the effect of "It was only one picture of her in the blue dress".....
Nuh UH CA...I counted 13 pictures here.... There are also the pictures of KC in the black dress, jus sayin'.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19106388/detail.html
How about this part regarding same question
she only went to a party once
maybe that is how she was grieving?:eek:
Who grieves for a child who is supposedly still alive :confused:

About stealing:
Casey only stole from her grandparent once. :confused:

I cant wait for Cindy to say she never said it!
I can hear it coming: maybe it was someone that disguised themselves to be me.
:yow: :whipper: :shocked2: :thewhip:

I need a bath after I listen to these people. :bath::bath:

I TOTALLY agree with this post. However, I think there might be a bit more to it which is hard to elucidate without my ending up in big trouble. Let me say I believe CA is fixing the straps on the chair for Casey, but not only through hatred. I believe there is more to this story - much more that we may never hear.

At any rate, good post.

My opinion only
ITA So much more to this case and so much more to the history of this family that we don't know.If we did their actions might make more sense. I bet if the Anthony's story was written it would have to be Volumes 1-5 at least.

Very insightful post could be right this is all a ploy on CA part to punish her daughter knowing she wil be convicted but she would garner more support for her foundation if she would shut-up and act like a grieving G-ma

In the mythology of almost every culture, there's the male fear/hatred of the older woman (old crone, hag, witch, etc.) who is said to regain vitality from absorbing life
from the young (and to do so, will kill them off, if necessary). I see the above post as displaying that same masculine attitude, despite the fact that it's from "MamaB."

Let's see now, that super-sleuth of the CIA, James Jesus Angleton, was referred to by his operatives as "Mother."

Yeah, I'm suspect here, so, on behalf of women everywhere, I plan to keep my mind open as I watch videos!

Verité;3785259 said:
This is really quite chilling--and Freudian! Despite the dialect of I-pretend-to-know-nothin'-except-wisdom-gained-through-the-ages, I'm suspect.
To hide behind a language disguise, then proffer such a depth psychodynamic interpretation as that above, I can't help but wonder, whas'up?

Thanks! That's cute.:blowkiss:

And to add to your perfectly writen post......
LK questioned CA about KC the pictures of KC out partying while Caylee was missing and CA's reply was something to the effect of "It was only one picture of her in the blue dress".....
Nuh UH CA...I counted 13 pictures here.... There are also the pictures of KC in the black dress, jus sayin'.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19106388/detail.html
...but she was working!! (said tongue in cheek)

Verité;3785715 said:
In the mythology of almost every culture, there's the male fear/hatred of the older woman (old crone, hag, witch, etc.) who is said to regain vitality from absorbing life
from the young (and to do so, will kill them off, if necessary). I see the above post as displaying that same masculine attitude, despite the fact that it's from "MamaB."

Let's see now, that super-sleuth of the CIA, James Jesus Angleton, was referred to by his operatives as "Mother."

Yeah, I'm suspect here, so, on behalf of women everywhere, I plan to keep my mind open as I watch videos!

Poot---sounds like the fuse to your hink meter has been lite.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

No, I think the extra time benefits the defense. It gives them time to gather strength in larger numbers. By the time of trial there may be groups of Anthony supporters. JMO

I do think GA will testify truthfully at trial. In the deposition he said at one point, no sir, not here, I will not go into that here. I got the impression that he will do what he has to do at the criminal trial, but he thought he could avoid going there in the civil trial.

As to CA, who knows what she will do. She needs to realize she can't fix everything and make it perfect ALL the time. KC is what she is and CA needs to, for once in her life, accept it.
Ya know, I still think someone advised them to go into those depos with "righteous indignation", but with them it came off ALL WRONG!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back