CA's Blogger comments on LKL

I really tend to think that CA says things without thinking about what she is saying..She does not know who the people are who are blogging and to lump all bloggers together as the same is just wrong..Not everyone has bad intentions of ripping the family apart and do sympathize with them for their loss but do not agree with how they act and things they say.

The day that Caylee was found how many shed tears for a child they never knew? The outpouring of grief and sadness and loss was immense on the net..The hours spent by bloggers searching for places online and mapping of where Caylee could be because they couldn't personally go there to search for her but felt the need and want to do something to find her. People donating money and food for searchers just because they wanted to help and this was how they could in their own way..The amount of time researching didn't mattter because it was a hope and a love for Caylee..These people are bloggers and I am proud of this group who do what they can to try to help find a missing child..

If the suspect wasn't KC and someone else I don't think CA would have the same opinion of bloggers. I would think anything found would be thanked but there isn't another suspect and that is the reality..I feel by the way CA said bloggers she was considering them as the enemy and the word when said it was very vile to her. She has put them all in the same category and forgot they are humans who shed tears over a beautiful child they never even met..
If there was ONE person that kept Caylee's story very much alive...and still does...it's Nancy Grace. Look what she thinks of her?

Oh, I just watched the tape of LKL wih the As interview. I understand the blogger comments so much more. I see that George can't look into the camera and lie; he has to avert his gaze or cast his eyes downward. He looks like the truth is about to burst out of him. He's really struggling with himself. But he toed the party line, he didn't cave. But wait until the SA has him on the hot seat in the courtroom. He'll never hold up. I'll bet good money. Now Cindy? They'll never break her. This is her new reality and that's all she wrote.

WHO'S BLOGGING????

July 3, 2008
Cindy Anthony, creates a Myspace acct and posts the following message* to her Myspace blog: Subject: My Caylee is missing Current mood: Distraught.
"She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"

You know what I would LOVE to know about Cindy's blog? I would LOVE to know which friends it was that Casey told that her mom was trying to control her life and she needs her space, and how did Cindy come to HEAR that Casey had told that to those friends? Did some of the friends share this info with Cindy and WHEN? When was she told, when did she find out, that Casey was out telling her friends this information?

On the subject of Cindy and "THE BLOGGERS" I would almost be willing to wager that WE are certainly a portion of "THE BLOGGERS" to which she refers. Actually, when did she do this "LKL"? when she made this remark? And when did we begin to have the capability to "BLOG"? May 7th-is that the answer to question 2? Perhaps she sees ALL online "writing" as blogging and does not distinguish one group from another? And I totally agree that to Cindy, if you are not drinking the casey-o-aid and lapping up the BULL then you are a bad, bad blogger. Even reasonable and civilized sites, of which OURS is NUMBER ONE, filled with reasonable and THINKING individuals are full and overflowing with disagreement with the Anthonys and their behavior has been commented upon on numerous ocassions. To agree and NOT be lumped in as an evil "BLOGGER" or to NOT agree and be included in the enormous number that she refers unto as "BLOGGERS"!

In that case-BLOG AWAY! Say the truth. Be REAL. Do not drink the mind-numbing drink that is the cup of lies that they offer.:rolleyes:

I think CIndy is really hurting Kc's case by doing all the interviews. I often wonder if she really hates her daughter as much as she loves her. Maybe in her own "backwards" sort of way she does want KC convicted but by doing all these interviews, supporting KC, she can feel as if she is sending KC the message she loves her & is there to help her & support her. I think the Cindy KC relationship is very complex. I also think that relationship led to the death of Caylee.

The stack of papers Larry showed Cindy and George were responses to his CNN Blog. Cindy immediately thought of them as bloggers. And called them such. In her initial response she hems and haws around that she doesn't know who the bloggers are. That she doesn't know them or who they are, but then she goes on to try and give a definition of bloggers.
It does not have to be a blogger, or a caller to any of the talk shows, or anyone who is a member and posts here, or stands outside her home with signs protesting; for Cindy anyone who thinks her daughter is guilty is wrong because we do not understand. (This is her newest battle cry)
However, if her daughter would tell the truth during her LE interviews, maybe we might have just an inch of understanding of Casey. If that is possible.
Cindy lives with guilt. There's not doubt in my mind that she sees herself as being amiss in allowing her granddaughter to be killed. And she also feels guilty that it was her own troubled daughter who took that sweet child's life.
With that in mind, I believe when Cindy defends her daughter, she is also defending her self from the guilt of raising a daughter who could committ a crime of this horror.
She knows what her daughter Casey is capable of doing. Cindy has watched Casey screw up her life for the past 22 to 23 years.
Because of her own arrogance and pride and possibly confusion, Cindy had absolutely no idea how to raise her daughter to behave and be a responsible person. I believe she tried everything to make Casey lead a good life and be a person of character and honesty. Nothing worked because Cindy did not stick with one method long enough to make it work.
Besides that, I also think Cindy always lied to cover up her own daughter's bad behavior when she was confronted with it from people inside and outside the family
Yet, at the same time Cindy forced Casey into lying about her behavior in order to look innocent in her mother's eye or please her mother.
Certainly Casey grew up with conflicted enforcement on being a good person. This could also have been caused if George and Cindy never saw eye-to-eye or agreed how to raise Casey.
When Cindy insists that Casey is a wonderful mother, Cindy is really speaking about herself.
JMO

:clap: Standing ovation :clap:

WHO'S BLOGGING????

July 3, 2008
Cindy Anthony, creates a Myspace acct and posts the following message* to her Myspace blog: Subject: My Caylee is missing Current mood: Distraught.
"She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"

Hopefully when she reads this, she'll understand the difference and that she herself is, actually the blogger .. :waitasec:

Foot, mouth - meet Cindy (again) ..

Oh, I just watched the tape of LKL wih the As interview. I understand the blogger comments so much more. I see that George can't look into the camera and lie; he has to avert his gaze or cast his eyes downward. He looks like the truth is about to burst out of him. He's really struggling with himself. But he toed the party line, he didn't cave. But wait until the SA has him on the hot seat in the courtroom. He'll never hold up. I'll bet good money. Now Cindy? They'll never break her. This is her new reality and that's all she wrote.

Yep, ITA. :mad:

I think CA feels threatened by that part of the Internet community who engage in analysis. CA calls it 'picking things apart' = analysis = sleuthing.

CA needs the future Jury pool to be comprised of people who are not analytical and can see through the half truths and mistruths, can put the complex jigsaw puzzle of circumstantial evidence together and ... convict KC.

On LKL CA comes across to me as trying to act subdued and mild but underneath that is fear and desperation. The responses to LKL's questions are not confident and well presented but bumbling and waffling and how CAGA want things to be perceived.

GA bumbles about KC and Caylee living at home .. they are desperate to paint a picture but they feel the pressure of those following the case -- that they see right through it.

Never before has the general public been so well informed and educated on a case. We knew a lot about OJ, even more about SP but, KC is a first in access to Internet info and discovery.

CA is frightened by the 'blogging' community because it is a movement that grows exponentially and spreads to others, the community socializes outside the 'blogs' spreading the word on the guilt of KC and why.

In days gone by we'd be watching LKL to learn something about the case and would get fed what the A's wanted to feed us, today bloggers and sleuthers know a LOT more than the media does!!!!!

There is overwhelming evidence against KC but also an overwhelming community that know every last detail. The A's are going against the odds to try to pollute a future Jury pool that is better educated on current events and can research those 'blogs' and events.

I guess I didn't get my point across very well on this one. LOL! I'm beat! The direction I was trying to go is how PHONY CA is and how she still has to POINT fingers at SOMEBODY but she DARE NOT point them at any potential jurors so she feels SAFE blaming *ALL* negative opinions about KC on BLOGGERS!

She's fooling herself! It's not the "pick-a-parters" who are the only ones who see who is responsible for precious Caylee's death!

My MOM is a grandmother and a mother and NOT a blogger and SHE KNEW KC was guilty before I even talked to her about this case!

Wake up, Cindy!

Good point Kimster! I know many people who aren't following this case online or in the news (Nancy Grace and other programs), and If I mention the case they say something along the line of "oh, that little girl in Florida that her mother didn't report missing for over a month? The mother killed the her child!"

As stated in her civil deposition, CA thinks that My Space is a search engine :laugh: so yeah, she's kinda clueless.

One would have to think that anything that CA reads on her computer (outside of emails) would have to be pulled up for her by LA. Maybe he's been providing her with links via her email?

Aye aye aye, I forgot about that. I think her being clueless is what's led to her email/computer/leading her to claim her computer was hacked related troubles.

The blogger vs poster and chatter type thing is a pet peeve of mine and of online bloggers/authors as well. I mean you wouldn't call a reader of a Stephen King book the author of that book would you? Ok, I feel better now, thanks for letting me bounce off your post for this rant. :blowkiss:

I don't understand why folks are so upset about this and/or are taking it personally. WS isn't a blog and we aren't bloggers.

Maybe the people who responded to LKL'd blog aren't technically bloggers either. I don't guess they are. What difference does it make really?

She wasn't talking about WS. To me it's a non-issue.

Of course she's going to say something less than effective, or to her benefit, when faced with a stack of repsonses from people who she feels are against her.

Of course, once again, unfortunately, she didn't do herself or KC any good as far as public opinion. We all could have predicted that much.

I don't understand why WS'ers would take it personally or be offended by it. I mean, we know who we are. :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

I don't think Cindy wants to admit that she and her family are disliked world wide. While there may be some who have written positive emails to her they, I believe, are truly a minority. To Cindy it's more about denying that bloggers represent a considerable portion of the population...it's all about appearances for her. She wants to give the impression that we are a small group, worth feeling sorry for. She is really not very smart, had she any sense at all she would have used that show to apologize for the way she and her family has acted, thanked all the people who searched for Caylee, etc..

I think that Cindy started out the interview trying to act demur, more likable. Once she was confronted with the stack of papers from bloggers, who were critical of her, she lost control...she is pitiful.

I don't think Cindy has thought this through from a logical point of view. I think "bloggers" and the posters here at WS are more representative of potential jurors.

Jurors will be chosen based on their knowledge of the case, with a lack of knowledge preferred, and their ability to judge the case on the evidence presented, putting aside any personal feelings.

When those jurors are ready to begin deliberations, they will be more like the posters here at WS, picking apart every piece of evidence that was presented during the course of the trial, whether it be witness testimony or forensic evidence.

This is what Cindy can't seem to grasp........once jurors have the opportunity to see and hear all the evidence, they will make a decision based on that evidence. It doesn't matter if Cindy says "I know my daughter and she's not a murderer!" It doesn't matter if Cindy and George appear on talk shows every day from now until the trial proclaiming their daughter's innocence. Nothing they say or do is going to make any difference when it comes to those jurors, having seen and heard the evidence, making their decision.

WHO'S BLOGGING????

July 3, 2008
"She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. "

This blog shows just how much CA lied during her depo. It contradicts nearly everything both she and GA testified to.

I don't think Cindy wants to admit that she and her family are disliked world wide. While there may be some who have written positive emails to her they, I believe, are truly a minority. To Cindy it's more about denying that bloggers represent a considerable portion of the population...it's all about appearances for her. She wants to give the impression that we are a small group, worth feeling sorry for. She is really not very smart, had she any sense at all she would have used that show to apologize for the way she and her family has acted, thanked all the people who searched for Caylee, etc..

I think that Cindy started out the interview trying to act demur, more likable. Once she was confronted with the stack of papers from bloggers, who were critical of her, she lost control...she is pitiful.

I guess she was forgetting that it wasn't a blogger who killed Caylee-- it was her own daughter-- Caylee's "mother."

It was very effective when K showed the stack of printed negative "blogger" remarks..It was a good way to educate someone new to the case (amazingly...not everyone is following this like we do). It would have been a perfect time for CA to say: I am aware that I have personally made some errors and I'm not surprised people are angry. But that would be akin to some sort of weakness. CA admit to an error? Nevah!
CA can't understand that the "bloggers" are mad...she thinks the "bloggers" are out of line because none of this is their business! She thinks she "owned" Caylee and that the bloggers have no rights to their outrage. Every argument she made for Casey and the Anthony family throughout the entire LK show was so weak and ineffective. An 8 year old would be able to see that they went on that show with nothing authentic to share..they went on the show because they have nothing else to do! Their lives are empty and they are going to have to deal with an entire world of negative "bloggers" from now on. But don't worry about them...because they think the bloggers have it wrong and they are getting comfortable in their "victim" role as the hapless innocent downtrodden ma and pa.

I guess I didn't get my point across very well on this one. LOL! I'm beat! The direction I was trying to go is how PHONY CA is and how she still has to POINT fingers at SOMEBODY but she DARE NOT point them at any potential jurors so she feels SAFE blaming *ALL* negative opinions about KC on BLOGGERS!

She's fooling herself! It's not the "pick-a-parters" who are the only ones who see who is responsible for precious Caylee's death!

My MOM is a grandmother and a mother and NOT a blogger and SHE KNEW KC was guilty before I even talked to her about this case!

Wake up, Cindy!

And...God forbid she ever point that d@mn finger of hers at her daughter, KC...that'd probably be a first! :rolleyes:

I don't understand why folks are so upset about this and/or are taking it personally. WS isn't a blog and we aren't bloggers.

Maybe the people who responded to LKL'd blog aren't technically bloggers either. I don't guess they are. What difference does it make really?

She wasn't talking about WS. To me it's a non-issue.

Of course she's going to say something less than effective, or to her benefit, when faced with a stack of repsonses from people who she feels are against her.

Of course, once again, unfortunately, she didn't do herself or KC any good as far as public opinion. We all could have predicted that much.

I don't understand why WS'ers would take it personally or be offended by it. I mean, we know who we are. :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead
I don't really take it personally...honest. Maybe people remember the day when our posts were found in a bag of their garbage. Dunno...but sitting there with LK and crabbing about bloggers...if in fact she was referring to his...is like biting the hand that feeds you, IMO.

It was very effective when K showed the stack of printed negative "blogger" remarks..It was a good way to educate someone new to the case (amazingly...not everyone is following this like we do). It would have been a perfect time for CA to say: I am aware that I have personally made some errors and I'm not surprised people are angry. But that would be akin to some sort of weakness. CA admit to an error? Nevah!
CA can't understand that the "bloggers" are mad...she thinks the "bloggers" are out of line because none of this is their business! She thinks she "owned" Caylee and that the bloggers have no rights to their outrage. Every argument she made for Casey and the Anthony family throughout the entire LK show was so weak and ineffective. An 8 year old would be able to see that they went on that show with nothing authentic to share..they went on the show because they have nothing else to do! Their lives are empty and they are going to have to deal with an entire world of negative "bloggers" from now on. But don't worry about them...because they think the bloggers have it wrong and they are getting comfortable in their "victim" role as the hapless innocent downtrodden ma and pa.
This is an accurate portrait of the two. I remember at one point in the interview LK mentioned something about them being out there and "being sad" and it didn't come across in a good way.

IMO, CA is either not referring to us or doesn't know the meaning of "blogger". I see the term misued all the time, especially by the media. Even KathiB, who I love, misuses it. People who author articles on the net are bloggers. People who comment and post are posters or chatters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog
Hi SuziQ...:)
It is the very fact that she does not understand nor comprehend the meaning of the word "blogger" that leads me to believe she was referring to us, although incorrectly of course. The term is misused and misunderstood and our Cindy, well, let's just say that she may not be as technologically advanced as many of us here are. It is her very lack of knowledge on the subject that leads me to think she was referring to us. We do, after all, "pick things apart" with the best of them!:rolleyes:
:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back