CA's Blogger comments on LKL

They are not--not--not---stupid peeps/unintelligent. They know exactly what they are doing. Right now their attention needs to be on this foundation they are selling. Caylee is dead and CA wants KC dead. Her punishment for taking "her" baby away. I do believe CA loved Caylee (in her own selfish way). I think by starting this foundation is a way for her to build a whole new story about the demise of Caylee by her hated daughter. CA hates KC. She is sending KC straight to death. She knows it. Watch---if this foundation gets on it's feet----the story of what really happened---her daughter KILLED her baby/joy/smile/heart/you name it/her very soul. The story will change. She will soften it up enough (she will think) that the World who haven't been following this---will finally see that she is the perfect Mother/G-mom. She thinks she is "fixing" her life.

These peeps have moved on with their lives. They don't (in their sick minds) look at using Caylee for blood money. CA has taken care of KC's punishment. She was in charge---look at all the videos---watch her. She is gettin even with KC.
Ok...I kinda agree with the majority of what's posted...but I don't think it has to do with intelligence. In my book they're slick...not smart. IMHO there's a difference. But love what you wrote all the same!!

Ya know, I still think someone advised them to go into those depos with "righteous indignation", but with them it came off ALL WRONG!

I don't think they were so advised! I think they're naive mimics who were
doing what they thought constituted "good lawyering" (recall CA's expert
recall/preparation). OK, I'll own that for myself: Years ago when I was
young and green-as-grass, I went into a small-claims-court action that I'd
brought trying that type of Perry Mason, aggressive posturing. It got me
nothin,' nada (except, perhaps, the Court's chuckle-for-the-day).

I don't think any experienced attorney would have advised that kind of
conduct in a depo.

Verité;3785835 said:
I don't think they were so advised! I think they're naive mimics who were
doing what they thought constituted "good lawyering" (recall CA's expert
recall/preparation). OK, I'll own that for myself: Years ago when I was
young and green-as-grass, I went into a small-claims-court action that I'd
brought trying that type of Perry Mason, aggressive posturing. It got me
nothin,' nada (except, perhaps, the Court's chuckle-for-the-day).

I don't think any experienced attorney would have advised that kind of
conduct in a depo.
No...that's not what I meant. I think they were told to show themselves in a good light, but to express how they honestly felt- they had no business being there...they were afterall grieving grandparents. That kind of attitude. Kinda like "how can you sit here and ask me these questions? Don't you know what I've been through?". That righteous indignation could have been pulled off by someone else. These people can't follow direction, that's their problem. They came out with a "go ahead make my day" attitude and it just didn't work.

. . . These people can't follow direction, that's their problem. They came out with a "go ahead make my day" attitude and it just didn't work.
(bolding mine)

You're so right about that (bolded statement). Thankx for giving me my chuckle-for-today.

Verité;3785259 said:
This is really quite chilling--and Freudian! Despite the dialect of I-pretend-to-know-nothin'-except-wisdom-gained-through-the-ages, I'm suspect.
To hide behind a language disguise, then proffer such a depth psychodynamic interpretation as that above, I can't help but wonder, whas'up?

Are you suggesting someone would have to have excellent grammar,a college degree (or have taken psychology in college), and an understanding of Freud's theories to have come up with this?

I respectfully disagree. One might need all that to frame it in Freudian terms or psychological jargon. However, only insight into human nature is required to advance the aforementioned explanation for CA's behavior.

Are you suggesting someone would have to have excellent grammar,a college degree (or have taken psychology in college), and an understanding of Freud's theories to have come up with this?

I respectfully disagree. One might need all that to frame it in Freudian terms or psychological jargon. However, only insight into human nature is required to advance the aforementioned explanation for CA's behavior.

AMEN---What Carrie said---then some. LOL

Ya know, I still think someone advised them to go into those depos with "righteous indignation", but with them it came off ALL WRONG!

Casey's lawyer actually stood in front of the judge, a Hispanic judge mind you,
and argue that Miss Gonzalez signed her name "Gonzalee" without a z or s at the end. I laughed aloud when I saw Cindy say that ridiculous mess, but to hear the lawyer argue it in a court of law, I was able to see how very very poorly advised George and Cindy were going in to the depositions. They had a wholly unrealistic idea about the parameters of the civil deposition which was a serious negligence on the part of whoever prepared them. They went in there with the idea that the only questions they could be asked to answer were a very narrow focus of what they or Casey said about Miss Gonzales, not that Morgan could try to prove who took/murdered Caylee. It was shocking how poorly they understood the proceeding and that Brad didn't help them more BEFORE they got there. It makes me think Casey's civil lawyer, or Jose phoned them in a free crash course in depos , and they got what they paid for.

:blowkiss: Great post.

Not to mention that Freud himself was a psycho!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back