Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timeline got deleted off of Facebook due to reasons of the investigation? How stupid!

The timeline got deleted off of Facebook due to reasons of the investigation? How stupid!

Makes you wonder what LE knows that we dont!!! I really wonder why the Media has just dropped this and the case with Heliegh C

I did email one of the reporters from Channel 15 here in the MB area on Sunday and got now response.

Makes you wonder what LE knows that we dont!!! I really wonder why the Media has just dropped this and the case with Heliegh C

I wonder a lot what they actually know! They have to know a lot more than what has been leaked and if they don't, shame on them. I'm thinking the worst and I think this is going to be "cold case" (it's in quotations because I am starting to strongly believe that they know what happened, but due to money, have choose that they are at a dead end).

the news will run or pick back up on stories when there is "new" news, right now there isn't any on B's case. IMO, the NH case struck a cord with everyone because it was Aruba, and there was alot more information about where she was last seen, who she was with, etc. Also, her mother kept on everybody's back about finding her daughter...big time.

I agree with two things...somebody out there does know where she is, and this case has gone cold. We can only hope that somebody, sometime will develop a conscience.

the news will run or pick back up on stories when there is "new" news, right now there isn't any on B's case. IMO, the NH case struck a cord with everyone because it was Aruba, and there was alot more information about where she was last seen, who she was with, etc. Also, her mother kept on everybody's back about finding her daughter...big time.

I agree with two things...somebody out there does know where she is, and this case has gone cold. We can only hope that somebody, sometime will develop a conscience.

well i would sure be like NH"s mom,i wouldnt rest and neither would LE.I would demand answers.Maybe they have gotten some clues and maybe her mom knows but they have to keep it close to vest.I sure pray it doesnt go cold but sure does seem like its heading that way

There is only one person who knows my password and that is my fiance. When I was younger, I would keep it written in my room on the back of a picture just in case something happened and I let my best friend know where she could find it. Friendships change fast and if I got into a fight with my friend, I didn't want them to be able to access anything.

The only other reason I can see someone having her PW to her MS is if they helped her set something up on it. Perhaps they are good with adding pics/video's or changing the profile backgrounds. That would be the only other reason I could think for her having this. Another thought... perhaps BD's mom had her PW and gave it to the friend to update her profile in hopes it might spark something while DD was away looking for her daughter. Just a thought...

The only other reason I can see someone having her PW to her MS is if they helped her set something up on it. Perhaps they are good with adding pics/video's or changing the profile backgrounds. That would be the only other reason I could think for her having this. Another thought... perhaps BD's mom had her PW and gave it to the friend to update her profile in hopes it might spark something while DD was away looking for her daughter. Just a thought...

It didn't seem that B had a lot of rules (or listened when she was given them) so I doubt she would give her mom her password but thats just IMO.

I would be on everyone's backs as well if my son went missing! Without a doubt. I would not rest and neither would they until he was found.

I hope that someone develops a conscience as well but with the people who are involved, it seems that they are more concerned about themselves and if they look okay. I doubt they could develop a conscience because it requires empathy and the ability to think of someone and care about someone more than themselves.

I would think that mom should have already hired a PI and dug into the kids where abouts on the night B went missing.there has to be more surveillance cams in a area that populated

It didn't seem that B had a lot of rules (or listened when she was given them) so I doubt she would give her mom her password but thats just IMO.

yea... I highly doubted that one myself but thought I would throw it out there as a possibility. I really hope the quietness is due to them working on something that we are not aware of. I hope and pray they have some leads at this point.

**************************2009/04/28/britanee-marie-drexel-teen-missing-from-sc-spring-break/#comments

I hope I posted that correctly. Haven't posted a link yet. I found this interesting reading. Not sure if you guys have seen this or not.

Apologies if this doesn't post right.. it's the write up on *****************

I would think that mom should have already hired a PI and dug into the kids where abouts on the night B went missing.there has to be more surveillance cams in a area that populated

I keep thinking the same thing- Maybe a PI would be useful... If at 9pm she texting JO saying she already on her way back and at 9:16 no reply and she left at 8:45 PM from the Boys condo then she had to be on the strip walking for the 9PM text she made. We know theres a cam at 11street south. She had to be somewhere near there around 9pm. Start logging each car from this and any other surveillance cams from 9pm to 9:15pm... Maybe a car matches PB, JO, another friend from NY, or better yet maybe a car matches one that has been reported to LE as suspicious. Like that van or that cab.

LE knows her cell location for the 9PM text to JO and JG. At 9:16 is her cell phone still pinging the strip or is it already heading south to Surfside. If I was Dawn I would want answers and sometimes a PI can get them when others can not. It doesnt hurt to double check or triple check behind LE.

I keep thinking the same thing- Maybe a PI would be useful... If at 9pm she texting JO saying she already on her way back and at 9:16 no reply and she left at 8:45 PM from the Boys condo then she had to be on the strip walking for the 9PM text she made. We know theres a cam at 11street south. She had to be somewhere near there around 9pm. Start logging each car from this and any other surveillance cams from 9pm to 9:15pm... Maybe a car matches PB, JO, another friend from NY, or better yet maybe a car matches one that has been reported to LE as suspicious. Like that van or that cab.

LE knows her cell location for the 9PM text to JO and JG. At 9:16 is her cell phone still pinging the strip or is it already heading south to Surfside. If I was Dawn I would want answers and sometimes a PI can get them when others can not. It doesnt hurt to double check or triple check behind LE.

I agree LE knows her cell location,just maybe they are telling Dawn more and we just dont hear it.Maybe thats why that the media has almost stopped talking about it,Maybe they know where or what happened and just building a case.Dang driving me nuts!!!

I would be on everyone's backs as well if my son went missing! Without a doubt. I would not rest and neither would they until he was found.

I hope that someone develops a conscience as well but with the people who are involved, it seems that they are more concerned about themselves and if they look okay. I doubt they could develop a conscience because it requires empathy and the ability to think of someone and care about someone more than themselves.

I think DD needs to get CD to get on the Rochester police to start on the snots BD went to MB with that would be all the girls, guys they went with as well as PB and his friends. I'm guessing their afraid to approach PB because of his lawyer John Parinello but that doesn't mean they can get the others

**************************2009/04/28/britanee-marie-drexel-teen-missing-from-sc-spring-break/#comments

I hope I posted that correctly. Haven't posted a link yet. I found this interesting reading. Not sure if you guys have seen this or not.

Apologies if this doesn't post right.. it's the write up on *****************

Click on the insert link button 9which is bottom row 7th from right side. Then cut and paste the address into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500