Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute please....I am confused ~ I just read like the first two pages, and I could have sworn that BC or JB one of them, don't remember which one, stated that the whole "duct tape" thing was false? Am I mistaken?

IIRC that was Cindy in one of her numerous public appearances, Larry King maybe?, who stated it was false.

well, oookay I just read it and I wonder what the hub-bub was about. Do you get what it was that they were so worked up over? The judge was correct..this is dry material (that most of us are not in the least surprised by). Maybe it is because there is more than one piece of tape?
I thought it would be a bombshell. No bombshell that I see. Is it just that the Anthony's want to run the show? What am I missing here?

I really don't see anything overly new either. I thought the ME gave a theory on what she believed happened?

well, oookay I just read it and I wonder what the hub-bub was about. Do you get what it was that they were so worked up over? The judge was correct..this is dry material (that most of us are not in the least surprised by). Maybe it is because there is more than one piece of tape?
I thought it would be a bombshell. No bombshell that I see. Is it just that the Anthony's want to run the show? What am I missing here?

I agree!! It was very cut-and-dry. Why the big circus??

I think we were told by someone that the tape was not a fact. Several people said this, if I remember correctly.

I think the most damning information, and what the A's were upset by, is the length of time the body was in the field. They were wanting people to believe that someone else had Caylee and that the body was moved to the field shortly before it was found.

This seems to make the case against KC stronger, IMO.

I thought I read and heard in the hearing this was a 30 page report. ????

Wait a minute please....I am confused ~ I just read like the first two pages, and I could have sworn that BC or JB one of them, don't remember which one, stated that the whole "duct tape" thing was false? Am I mistaken?
I thought BC said on LK that the duct tape wasn't around the head or something like that. What a complete FOOL !

Where are the rest of the pages? I thought the autopsy report was 35 pages, but I'm only seeing 11?

The ME's opinion is missing. That's the part I wanted to read!

Where are the rest of the pages? I thought the autopsy report was 35 pages, but I'm only seeing 11?
yes...there just has to be more to it than this--why would they get this upset and file a motion over what I just read?

I would think that the ME's report stating the length of time the remains had been in that area, plus the multiple overlapping pieces of duct tape around Caylee's mouth are the things the A's didn't want released and talked about. Multiple pieces of duct tape show, IMO, a greater chance that the murder was strangulation.

It seems almost perfectly clear that the duct tape was in fact applied to little caylee while she was alive..:(

I just rewatched the hearing on youtube---ok, BC had to know going in that this was a lost cause...the only conclusion I am left with is that the A's love the spotlight and/or JB asked for them to do this. Maybe both.

Also if I were the judge and had seen the way GA behaved in his depo, then saw his emotion right in front of me switch on and off and then saw him storm out of my courtroom while proceedings still ongoing.....watch GA use such force on the courtroom door that it actually bangs against the wall!-----I'd be worried about having him in my courtroom and would make sure at least one guard is specifically assigned to watch him. Scary!!! JMO (sorry about my typing--have nails on--they are annoying when you need to type fast!!!)

I would think that the ME's report stating the length of time the remains had been in that area, plus the multiple overlapping pieces of duct tape around Caylee's mouth are the things the A's didn't want released and talked about. Multiple pieces of duct tape show, IMO, a greater chance that the murder was strangulation.

Strangulation or suffocation? I've always wondered if she suffocated her by covering her nose and mouth with duct tape.

Why on earth is the ME's opinion not included in this report? Why didn't WFTV release it as well?

Hopefully, one of the other media outlets will release the ENTIRE report this afternoon.

The only things that should be withheld are the X-rays and photos, not the ME's opinion.

This can't be the whole thing -- I saw no references to photos or x-rays, and those were discussed at the hearing today.

Was the toxicology report not released? DNA results?

Btw, an electronic copy can be obtained from the Orange County ME office, free (according to public records law). If the media doesn't release the entire doc it might be worthwhile for one of us to request it.

(edited to add...never mind. Just saw post above mine with second part released)

Did ya'll know that there is a thread for the autopsy?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85485"]Autopsy report is here... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babs1966