Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they're releasing them piece by piece, as they go through them.

OK....
a quick skim of the document indicates to me, that besides the duct tape, perhaps the important point is that it appears the body was there since she went missing..?

Is that what had them so upset? It interferes with a possible storyline they were working on?
Because otherwise...I don't get what all the fuss was about!!

I think the fuss was about the duct tape.

I'm finished reading the documents. I think the main thing we know officially is that several pieces of duct tape were places over Caylee's mouth area before decomposition.
Several overlapping pieces that were obviously placed PRE decomposition. Overlapping pieces that kept the mandible in place despite the fact that animals had also obviously fed on the remains while there was still tissue present. The duct tape was several OVERLAPPING pieces still attached to the skull hair and TIGHT enough to keep the bones underneath the tape in place. TIGHT TAPE!

OK....
a quick skim of the document indicates to me, that besides the duct tape, perhaps the important point is that it appears the body was there since she went missing..?

Is that what had them so upset? It interferes with a possible storyline they were working on?
Because otherwise...I don't get what all the fuss was about!!

I think this is a big part of it. It messes up their storyline. Back to the drawing board for them all I would say.

Jose-BE afraid of this report, for contained herein is the evidence that whomever last saw Caylee alive is the one who put the tape on, and THAT person did not mean for her to continue living, and all eyes are on YOUR client!

let's take discussion about the newly released autopsy report to that thread.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85485"]Autopsy report is here... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500