2009.04.13 Baez requests phone records - POLL

Will Casey's defense team implicate someone else in Caylee's murder?

• No.

Votes: 24 7.3%
  • Yes, another member of the Anthony family.

Votes: 69 20.9%
  • Yes, one of Casey's former love interests.

Votes: 164 49.7%
  • Yes, a former/current friend of Casey's.

Votes: 100 30.3%
  • Yes, a stranger.

Votes: 46 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6036262/2008-0804-Interview-Cindy-Anthony
Page 2096 & 2097
Cindy states Amy introduced TL and KC and Tony and Ricardo "go way back" and they are into drugs. A lie, but puts Amy and Tony in the picture 12 mos prior to the murder.

Well...KC's lawyers are just trying to "search for the truth" in requesting all of these phone records. Sadly, the truth is sitting with their lying client in a jail cell...

This whole SODDI conspiracy/defense sickens me.

But not as much as a mother driving around a car stinking of her decomposed child and wiping off said decomposition with paper towels and then going to get a tattoo..."the beautiful life." This case just angers me. She is guilty. Throw the book at her. Probably why I haven't posted as much of late...though I miss all my peeps.

First of all, LB35, I enjoy your posts...and miss them when you're absent! Second of all, I couldn't agree with you more about the sickening anger. Reading through CA's "mistruths" re: AH, TL, and RM connections, and then seeing the pic of Casey in your sig, STEALING from Caylee's SUPPOSED kidnapper/MURDERER's checking account just enrages me no end...I can only imagine how Amy must feel!
IMO, EVERY SINGLE ONE of Casey's now ex-friends have the RIGHT to be paid by every tabloid and TV show for their stories of victimization and defamation at the hands of the A family. Team Casey has wasted countless hours of their lives that they will NEVER get back, and will continue to do so until the trial is OVER, and God knows when that will be.

I think the sentence you were thinking of said that Lee approached TONY and requested the meeting. Then Tony told LE about the requested meeting, and LE asked Tony to accept Lee's request and wear a wire for the meeting.

:woohoo: I found it and it twasn't easy. :woohoo:

Documents thread, post no. 117 dated 3/5/09. 1st link - New Docs: AL goes undercover ...

Florida Department of law Enforcement Investigation Report
(on btm of page 1, 85420090116110419) hand written page 4901

"At approximately 11:11 hours, SA Duke informed OCSO Detective Corporal Yuri Melich of an undercover meeting tentatively scheduled for 1800 hours in the area of University Boulevard and Goldenrod Road between Anthony Lazzaro and Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother. The meeting was in response to a request from Lee Anthony to discuss Lazzaro's relationship with Casey Anthony. SA Duke arranged to meet Lazzaro shortly after 1700 hours to equip him with audio-visual recording devices in furtherance of the investigation."

Continue reading in Docs. thread if you wish.

The report does not specify that LA approached TL first and that TL passed it on to LE. I read it as if LA had approached LE asking if he could talk to TL. So LE took it from there so that TL was cooperating with LE - like a turnaround thing. TL was bound to LE by July 29 as per his prior agreement. He had a consensual phone monitor on his cell as of July 28. Did LA have any restraints placed upon him at this time?

Is there somewhere that it states that LA went to TL and then TL went to LE in a police report?

Or are we assuming it is the way we think it went down but we really don't know? The way I read it is that LA asked to talk to TL and received LE's cooperation.

Do you think LE is candid with people who are under their surveillance? I don't. Either way LE was looking for information that would clue in as to who may have known what. Sometimes omission is communication.

Can't you just picture it in your head?
KC to JB: OK! Here's the truth! It was a terrible accident! TonE didn't mean to do it-it just happened! Then he made me hide Caylee and lie and steal....
176_best-smiliescom_talk002.gif

Well it is documented that KC is a chameleon. Just say'n. :waitasec:

I thought Amy was on a cruise ship not long before she met KC - anyone remember the details as I'm all searched out for now. She was gone six months though I remember that much.

Princess I respectfully disagree.
Cindy didn't know Casey's new friends and new boyfriends in 2008, she hadn't met them and Casey was lying :liar:all along to Cindy saying Jeff H was her boyfriend and that she was "staying at Zanny's"...when she was dating Ric and then Tony L, while having her rendezvous with Tony R and still keeping contact with Jesse and partying with friends such as at the "no clothes party"

TL is from New York, Amy is from South Florida, not really sure were Ric is from but they do not go way back. Casey was the one who introduced Amy to Tony, she also introduced Tony to Jesse and to my knowledge Ric and Tony have never met.
Casey lived on her phone and internet with Facebook, MySpace, :Banane37: so Yes I do believe Tony's story about how they connected via the internet and then ultimately met in person.

I'm not saying I believe it, I'm just trying to figure out what the defense is trying to get at.

The report does not specify that LA approached TL first and that TL passed it on to LE. I read it as if LA had approached LE asking if he could talk to TL. So LE took it from there so that TL was cooperating with LE - like a turnaround thing. TL was bound to LE by July 29 as per his prior agreement. He had a consensual phone monitor on his cell as of July 28. Did LA have any restraints placed upon him at this time?

Is there somewhere that it states that LA went to TL and then TL went to LE in a police report?

Or are we assuming it is the way we think it went down but we really don't know? The way I read it is that LA asked to talk to TL and received LE's cooperation.

Do you think LE is candid with people who are under their surveillance? I don't. Either way LE was looking for information that would clue in as to who may have known what. Sometimes omission is communication.

Sheeze, I read these reports last evening and interpreted it the same as you. LA approached AL who in turn contacted LE and agreed to the wiretap. IIRC, but don' hold me to it, it was stated in several different docs. I am going to re-read the summarys because they are in chronological order and reference the actual interview quotes are taken from.

I don't think Cindy had ever met or spoken to Casey's "newer" group of friends(Amy, Ricardo), I think July 15 was the first time Cindy spoke with/met Amy.

Which is pretty strange considering Amy thought she was about to move in with Casey to Hopespring Drive.

Lesson learned: If you think you're moving somewhere that people already occupy, go and ask them if they know they are moving out. If they say they aren't moving out soon, make other plans and ask your "friend" wtf?

I thought Amy was on a cruise ship not long before she met KC - anyone remember the details as I'm all searched out for now. She was gone six months though I remember that much.

AH met Casey in June 2007. Shortly after this AH left and was working in the entertainment department on a cruise ship and had a 6 month contract and hated her job on the ship. Her job was to setup and breakdown for the various bands playing on the ship. She returned to Orlando in December 2007 and Casey was already hanging out with AH's friends. Casey and AH became steady friends by February 2008.

Yes, there was another document stating that Lee had contacted Tony and requested a meeting. Then Tony contacted LE and asked them what to do. The document linked in the post above starts the story later, after Tony had already agreed to meet with Lee and secretly record the meeting for LE.
I thought so. Lee was doing a lot of "reaching out" IIRC.

I'm not saying I believe it, I'm just trying to figure out what the defense is trying to get at.
I think they are probably trying to follow where LE might be going...and then try to discredit it all. What else do they really have? BTW...have we ever seen their (the defense's) most recent witness list?

TL didn't reveal too much during the wire session. Didn't offer much. Didn't ask too many searching questions. Lee did most of the talking. When Lee asked TL a question, Lee practically answered the question for TL. I'm pretty sure that LE setup Lee to talk to TL but then turned it around so that TL thought he was talking to Lee for LE. In the docs - months ago - there was a sentence alluding to this fact that Lee had approached LE asking for a meeting with TL. I noticed it because I had asked earlier on WS if that could have been a possible scenario. Why Lee jabbered his head off I don't know. He should have put TL under more pressure to answer certain questions imo.

Has it been discussed yet that in the recent doc dump that the drug dealer that KC supposedly contacted in error from the jail - his number is in TL's phone book. What a coinkydink. Why would this be?
One more thing; Susie sells seashells at the seashore.:crazy:
AL and his roomates admitted to LE that they smoked pot.Gotta buy it from somebody :crazy:
I am so glad they came clean with LE from the getgo.AL knew what was really important and it was finding Caylee,not keeping up public appearances.

I think they are probably trying to follow where LE might be going...and then try to discredit it all. What else do they really have? BTW...have we ever seen their (the defense's) most recent witness list?

Last I saw they had all the same witnesses as the prosecution.

I have a lot of theories about what the defense might be. There are some tantilizing clues. I just look forward to the trial to see what happens.

<snipped>

Has it been discussed yet that in the recent doc dump that the drug dealer that KC supposedly contacted in error from the jail - his number is in TL's phone book. What a coinkydink. Why would this be?

OK, I'm confused. The officers didn't conclude that KC contacted a drug dealer in error--they concluded that some other inmate used the wrong telephone code (KC's code instead of his own code) in error.

Can you provide a link for his number being in TL's phone book?? TIA.

Last I saw they had all the same witnesses as the prosecution.

I have a lot of theories about what the defense might be. There are some tantilizing clues. I just look forward to the trial to see what happens.
I personally can't wait for it to be over with. Caylee deserves justice now.

So sad that the people who helped the most are the ones now getting slammed by KC's defense team. The most logical people to throw under the bus would be the ones who had access to Caylee,were last seen with Caylee,who had access to the items found at the scene,access to the computer [incriminating computer searches] and who have hindered the investigation.
Why isn't JB asking for THEIR phone records? :waitasec:
I think trying to implicate the good guys will just turn the jury off. But go ahead,JB, try it :bang:

Sheeze, I read these reports last evening and interpreted it the same as you. LA approached AL who in turn contacted LE and agreed to the wiretap. IIRC, but don' hold me to it, it was stated in several different docs. I am going to re-read the summarys because they are in chronological order and reference the actual interview quotes are taken from.

Thanks for nothing - :crazy: - Originally I read it that LA asked LE to arrange a meeting so that he could talk to TL and LE did but wired TL.

I know what LA says and what TL says I want to know what LE says. Now it is unclear to me as to what the truth is. I know LE was listening in on TL's phone.

If anyone can keep the TL's, AL's, LE's, and LA's straight then they get a gold :star:.

Yes, there was another document stating that Lee had contacted Tony and requested a meeting. Then Tony contacted LE and asked them what to do. The document linked in the post above starts the story later, after Tony had already agreed to meet with Lee and secretly record the meeting for LE.

Well I did my part. Will someone please produce the above mentioned document so that we can get to the bottom of this issue. Please?

Patty G said we are to be more careful about providing sources.

Well I did my part. Will someone please produce the above mentioned document so that we can get to the bottom of this issue. Please?

Patty G said we are to be more careful about providing sources.
I think things are a bit out of order...your post was the earlier convo and ties it together...hope that makes sense.

Why in the world would you NOT think that LE suspected everyone surrounding Casey this early in the case. There is nothing sacred about TL - they suspected him just as much, if not more, as they suspected Lee. Do we even know if Lee was in town on June 15/16, 2008?

The facts, let's get some facts. What "we think" is not going to fly in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justiceskrs