2009.04.13 Baez requests phone records - POLL

Will Casey's defense team implicate someone else in Caylee's murder?

• No.

Votes: 24 7.3%
  • Yes, another member of the Anthony family.

Votes: 69 20.9%
  • Yes, one of Casey's former love interests.

Votes: 164 49.7%
  • Yes, a former/current friend of Casey's.

Votes: 100 30.3%
  • Yes, a stranger.

Votes: 46 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Thanks. I tried that once and they asked me to register and stuff. I'm always afraid to go where I don't know if I should go. How come I was asked to register when I went there on my own? How come the document would not be here on WS?

You can view any docstore doc without registering. You need to register to download the document.

hth

Why in the world would you NOT think that LE suspected everyone surrounding Casey this early in the case. There is nothing sacred about TL - they suspected him just as much, if not more, as they suspected Lee. Do we even know if Lee was in town on June 15/16, 2008?

The facts, let's get some facts. What "we think" is not going to fly in court.
Thanks...I was responding to a question...just a little speculation as to what JB might be trying to do...not LE.

No, it does not. What do you conclude and why?
I think it's kinda like the chicken and the egg. LE asked if TL would be willing to be wired...TL agreed...LA called...LE knew 'cause they were already watching/listening...they set him up with a wire for the in face meeting.
Am I missing the question? Sorry if I am.

Woe, the facts are that TL handed over his phone records, allowed LE to put a tracer on his phone even after Casey was in jail, he wore a wire to meet with Lee and he took a lie detecter test and has been cleared by LE.

Is he a nice guy? no, I seriously doubt it but why are we back at blaming him again?

Because it looks like that is what the defense is going to try and do. I'm not blaming him. I want to know the truth and there has always been a question about who initiated the in car meeting between Lee and Tony in my mind. I found the report as to why I was confused about it and I still am. I posted about it a few pages back with source and all.

Lee wanted to talk to Tony. Tony was not trying to talk to Lee to help come up with answers - TL had no choice. The fact that TL has taken and passed a lie detector test is all good. I'm asking for a specific substantiation of a minor misunderstanding and everyone is all razzed that someone may question the man who was with the perp the whole frickin time that this was going on. I think that's weird. That doesn't make him guilty. I'm probably like a juror. Think of that.

What am I missing? Why do I even care? I care because I want to know how things really came down. I don't want to falsely accuse anyone but I don't want to see people slide under the radar either. Just satisfy me with an answer that offers proof. Or we can agree that we are not sure who initiated the meeting (the wire part). Maybe the way the report is written led me to believe that Lee asked LE to be involved in the meeting is misleading but I'm not sure because it can be interpreted either way.

Because it looks like that is what the defense is going to try and do. I'm not blaming him. I want to know the truth and there has always been a question about who initiated the in car meeting between Lee and Tony in my mind. I found the report as to why I was confused about it and I still am. I posted about it a few pages back with source and all.

Lee wanted to talk to Tony. Tony was not trying to talk to Lee to help come up with answers - TL had no choice. The fact that TL has taken and passed a lie detector test is all good. I'm asking for a specific substantiation of a minor misunderstanding and everyone is all razzed that someone may question the man who was with the perp the whole frickin time that this was going on. I think that's weird. That doesn't make him guilty. I'm probably like a juror. Think of that.

What am I missing? Why do I even care? I care because I want to know how things really came down. I don't want to falsely accuse anyone but I don't want to see people slide under the radar either. Just satisfy me with an answer that offers proof. Or we can agree that we are not sure who initiated the meeting (the wire part). Maybe the way the report is written led me to believe that Lee asked LE to be involved in the meeting is misleading but I'm not sure because it can be interpreted either way.

wbg, we all want what you want. We want to know what, when and how Caylee was murdered.

We won't probably ever know. And until the trial has started we are assuming a lot as well as pulling documented facts together.

I don't read the reports as Lee asking LE to be involved, especially after re-reading and listening to them again today. As much as I disliked having to listen to LA I did. Shoot, I didn't even get a load of laundry done today listening to those four parts of AL and LA, after reading page after page of AL's interviews and summary narratives. They still sit by the washing machine :crazy: .

But looking for something that isn't there will only get one more frustrated. Sometimes one needs to step back and leave it for awhile and let the cobwebs clear out before tackling it again. I speak from personal experience in doing that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500