CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, on the other hand:

I would like to note here that women in their third trimester are often extreme busy-bodies and neat freaks, and are often driven to cleaning and nesting. This could be at the base of the cleanliness, aside from the fact they could just be really obsessively neat people.

As well, I think most people would want to clean up for the media crews - especially a guy who clearly wants to rise above his "orphan" roots and is struggling to maintain a classy image.

Finally, the stress of the situation, compounded with having all the spare time that used to be taken up by caring for two kids, might have led them to clean and re-clean as a way to keep themselves occupied.

So, really, anything can be explained in so many ways it gets kind of frustrating.

FROM KAT'S EARLIER POST I accidently posted this to the media thread. I'm sorry. I tried to delete it there and it wouldn't delete. ( I don't think I've had enough coffee this morning).

I'll bring it here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA-Hasanni Campbell - MISSING - Links, photos and articles ONLY - No discussion
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA-Hasanni Campbell - MISSING - Links, photos and articles ONLY - No discussion
I snipped this from AWC's post (link above)

Quote:
"On the BART, as I'm going up the escalator, on the loudspeaker, 'I hope they throw you in jail,'" said Ross.

Can someone explain that sentence to me? I'm sitting here shaking my head, what in the world does that mean? Is he saying that he heard someone address him directly over a loud speaker while on BART? Is he having auditory hallucinations? WTH?

I would need to have confirmation that this was really over loud-speaker- also easy enough to find and discipline this ( BAD ) employee. I don't really believe LR. Oh Me of Little Faith !!

and he speaks of LE leaking the txt and acts like they took it out of context,.. well LR you have been given soooo many opportunities to try to put it in better context.... You just don't threaten a pregnant woman with putting her 5 year old foster child ( hard for me to use the word son ) in harms way and Not have people wonder about you... DCFS probably would have taken those kids before this happened if they had seen that txt.

and why is he using BART, didn't he get his BMW back, ....Maybe he is too good to drive it if it isn't in pristine condition, (FBI probably tore it inside out) or is it that they went to vigil together and there is SOME REASON JC WON"T ride in it. just askin..???

I would need to have confirmation that this was really over loud-speaker- also easy enough to find and discipline this ( BAD ) employee. I don't really believe LR. Oh Me of Little Faith !!

and he speaks of LE leaking the txt and acts like they took it out of context,.. well LR you have been given soooo many opportunities to try to put it in better context.... You just don't threaten a pregnant woman with putting her 5 year old foster child ( hard for me to use the word son ) in harms way and Not have people wonder about you... DCFS probably would have taken those kids before this happened if they had seen that txt.

and why is he using BART, didn't he get his BMW back, ....Maybe he is too good to drive it if it isn't in pristine condition, (FBI probably tore it inside out) or is it that they went to vigil together and there is SOME REASON JC WON"T ride in it. just askin..???

I tend to agree with you here - he has laid on the "poor little me" stuff pretty thick thus far that the increasingly-incredible stories of his sufferings gets a bit out there. I would like to here this story corroborated by another witness, or confirmed by a disciplinary action taken by the BART system.

What did I miss? Who's Sean?

Sean Fahey is a tenant at the apartments located in the same bldg as Shuz. He spoke with reporters and said he saw JC crying. I just thought he needed a proper sleuthing. We've confirmed that he does live there and that's all I was really looking for...proof that he lives there...and he does. Ya didn't miss a thang.:blowkiss:

In bumping the list of tenants of the apartments against FWD trying to find any family relation between So's and possible family tenants, I found this guy Sam Simmons
He's registered in Sacramento and may not even be the same person who lives in the apartments or related to him at all but he is one scary and violent *&^#&(*.
Also found this rather unique last name Larry W Olund same last name as tenant also on So list
Again, this person may not be related to tenants in any way but I'm trying real hard here to leave no stone unturned.
Apparently we are doing more here at WS than anyone in Hasanni's community and he needs us to look in every nook and cranny there is.
The links may not work...if they don't I'll try to fix them.
Can't link but you can search FWD http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowNameList.asp

Hi there mom - I found him also. Not in the right county, and birth date is different from the Sam Simmons on College Drive.

There are at least 50 Sam Simmons that come up - they are all in different counties. I think there is an alcohol violation and I'm not sure that's him.
The Sam Simmons living on College - 11-25-56 Alamada County, Oakland.

Great idea momtective - I've gone through most except for the females.

I pictured the walking scenes from Bridget Jones, only in a train station.

I think he means workers at the BART were harassing him, but I wouldn't rule out guilt-driven auditory tricks, a la The Telltale Heart.

(I agree with AWC and momtective that that's completely out of line. But, I can imagine the BART folks would be fairly pizzed off over having their organization drug into such nasty text messages and such.)

Good morning WhyaDuck! Would you consider entertaining the idea of starting a new thread? please! You are so respectful - you begin the thread with a picture and the previous threads...please entertain this idea for a minute or two. :crazy:

Good morning WhyaDuck! Would you consider entertaining the idea of starting a new thread? please! You are so respectful - you begin the thread with a picture and the previous threads...please entertain this idea for a minute or two. :crazy:

You know what? Just for you, I won't just entertain that thought, I'll throw it a damn party and make balloon animals for it.

How about that?

I am also still wondering about the income flow for this household, her shoe store job and what they would get $ for the kids just doesn't add up to that house, that furniture, that life style..

The Grnd-mother said LR was a nice hardworking guy who took good care of the family. But what does he do? I have not heard 1 mention of a job anywhere, only what Grnd-mother said.

Was he dealing drugs ? Could Little Man be, being " held " for a debt that is owed ? thus no real trace, ..

LE was asked by media about him knowing any one that would take Hassani,... He said something to the effect that he would not even let himself think that way.
I found that odd, I would suspect evryone if someone had taken my child, EVERYONE.

As for the dog theory, that would require new carpet, I would think LE would have figured that out quickly.

Where can Little Man be ??????? Maybe today will be the day......Please let him be found...

You know what? Just for you, I won't just entertain that thought, I'll throw it a damn party and make balloon animals for it.

How about that?

Hey - that sure sounds better than thinking about it! Have fun and thanks...I really do love the way you begin a new thread..the pics, threads are so organized and respectful. Now there will be balloon animals to boot...what more can I ask. :blowkiss:

Thanks for the pictures, Forensic Fan. Anyone think the wording is kind of weird on the sign--"Support the Search for Hasanni"? If I knew nothing of the case and saw it, I would immediately think it was a fundraiser. You'd think the high school aged sister would have some friends that would show up for support at least. Reminds me of the Anthony clan and their lack of relatives coming to their support. It's just my opinion but that one was because CA didn't get along with most of them. Wonder if this is the same scenario? I know mom (PC) was an only child, but what about their father? Wonder who and where he is?

I wonder if her co-workers or the owner of Shuz also might have shown up to support her?

Hey - that sure sounds better than thinking about it! Have fun and thanks...I really do love the way you begin a new thread..the pics, threads are so organized and respectful. Now there will be balloon animals to boot...what more can I ask. :blowkiss:

Thanks, Eyes! The more we get that beautiful little face in front of people the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500