CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #4 FOUND DECEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to Help didn't come up with that theory. It's from a post at the New Hampshire Register. (link was at bottom of want to help's post)

http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2009/09/14/news/doc4aae5d57ae145175622155.tx

Right. I know that...just steering people to that post since I didn't know if it was ok to link to that NHR site.

I'm saying that the name given there (below that theory on the NHR site) is NOT correct based on what I found (in part b/c that's, in several places I found, a female - additionally, the name posted seems to have published with him in 2001/2002 not 2004 unless there's more out there)

It's another of the names on the Bennett Labs list that is nearer to the top, but still fits everything else as *advertiser censored*.

Anderson Cooper is about to discuss Annie Le's case.

I thought of something a few minutes ago...Rodent Services also takes care of euthanizing the rodents for the scientists, if the need be. Could Annie have possibly been subdued by a lab tech injecting her with something he would use to euthanize an animal with? How would that have affected her? Would she have had enough strength to scratch up his chest? I'm thinking she may have had a sudden burst of strength to scratch, but then it would have diminished. :(

If that list of clues is correct, then this is likely the article the name is one of, several of which are on the Bennett list (all of which seem to be former students, which fits...it's just which one now works as a lab tech) http://www.jbc.org/cgi/content/abstract/M313955200v1

Still looking for more 2004 articles that fit with any of the choices.

On another site someone keeps saying ROOMMATE.......who was her ROOMMATE?
Does anyone know who her X-boyfriend was? an employee of YALE also........as mentioned in the *advertiser censored* article????

Curious. Most sites with one of the names from that last link I posted are pulling that article.

Yale's pulled the page, but these look to be the 2004-2005 (possible - if Joe from the NHR site is correct) article choices:

Wu, J.J., Zhang, L., and Bennett, A.M. (2005) The Noncatalytic Amino Terminus of Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Phosphatase-1 Directs Nuclear Targeting and Serum Response Element Transcriptional Regulation, Mol. Cell. Biol., 25: 4792-4803.

Wu, J.J., and Bennett, A.M. (2005) Essential Role for Mitogen-Activated Protein (MAP) Kinase Phosphatase-1 in Stress-Responsive MAP Kinase and Cell Survival Signaling. J. Biol. Chem. 280: 16461-16466.

Kolli, S., Zito, C., and Bennett, A.M. (2004) The Major Vault Protein (MVP) is a novel substrate for the tyrosine phosphatase SHP-2 and Scaffold Protein in Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor signaling, J. Biol. Chem., 279: 29374-29385.

Kontaridis, M.I., Eminaga, S., Fornaro, M., Zito, C.I., Sordella, R., Settleman, J., and Bennett, A.M. (2004) SHP-2 positively regulates myogenesis by coupling to the Rho GTPase signaling pathway, Mol. Cell. Biol., 24: 5340-5352.

Zito, C.M., Kontaridis, MI, Fornaro, M., Feng, G.S. and Bennett, A.M. (2004) SHP-2 Regulates the phosphatidylinositol 3'-kinase/Akt pathway and suppresses capsase 3-mediated apoptosis, J. Cell Physiol, 199: 227-236.

Noticing allot of recent articles about Bennet's lab has been removed......only old ones up in my search????

another quick question...Could a professor also be considered a Lab Tech? As much as I'd like to think that a certain professor is the one to blame, the choice of words "Lab Tech" used by police (at least that's what NHR reported) sort of rules that out...or am I wrong?

It would be extremely insulting to refer to a professor as a lab tech.

LE asking Annie's parents about the past several years...........past boyfriend? Just wondering since *advertiser censored* was maybe a boyfriend or roommate from the past in Rochester?

LE asking Annie's parents about the past several years...........past boyfriend? Just wondering since *advertiser censored* was maybe a boyfriend or roommate from the past in Rochester?

well there is only one z name from that article and it is female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member