CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #4 FOUND DECEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the labs web pages still come up on google cache...even the Lab Members page, with only one REsearch Tech listed.

Well, there were two names that seemed most likely as far as fitting with all of the clues that person posted from the other site (it's c/p'd here on page 25 with *advertiser censored* as the name)

In the place where that person posted that, someone posted a name. What I am finding is NOT that name, but at the top of the list of names, still fitting with *advertiser censored*.

If that makes sense?

at the tippy tippty top?

what in the world are you people getting at???!!?

I don't think it's Z. Only one person on that published paper has had their Bennett homepage yanked, although the Yale med page is still up. That might indicate guilt, or it just might be Bennett turning off their webpages/phones to not have to deal with constant press phone calls.

From my understanding, the suspect was being looked at before Annie's body was found, but nowhere can I find that they were being looked at before her *disappearance*... A few folks have mentioned that. Is there anything referencing that?

As for the tech, the only one listed on Bennett's is the Z one. But I can find nada on this person... Where are you guys getting stuff from?

In the presser, Mertz does not state laboratory hood. IIRC, she says equipment. It's this kind of misreporting by the media today that's got us all switching from salt to Mrs. Dash. :crazy:

I can not even imagine how a laboratory hood would release steam.

I think there are a lot of reporters throwing science-y words around who have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm ready to scream. They do not know a technician from a doctoral student from a post doc from a professor. Doesn't matter if it's an office, a lab, an animal facility or an entire building, it's a lab. That's why the discussion here is spinning in circles and everyone is confused.

Was Z a room mate? Could Z be in love with finance?
Could Z of been in Rochester U? have set Annie up?

But media had said MALE scratches on HIS chest...........

I'm getting lost..........

From my understanding, the suspect was being looked at before Annie's body was found, but nowhere can I find that they were being looked at before her *disappearance*... A few folks have mentioned that. Is there anything referencing that?

ok, can someone clear this up for me? Has it been deduced that the suspect is most likely male?

Was Z a room mate? Could Z be in love with finance?
Could Z of been in Rochester U? have set Annie up?

But media had said MALE scratches on HIS chest...........

I'm getting lost..........
I am too and I think I'll just wait for LE to arrest this *person*. :behindbar

This may have already been mentioned. I read a lot of the posts but not all of them so please forgive me if I am repeating something someone has already said. I read that she left her purse,etc. in the other building so it seems like her trip to the lab was going to be brief. Perhaps she was lured there by a phone call from someone who asked her to bring something to him or her. That could be why she has books or papers in her arms. She could have been planning to return to her office as soon as she delivered them to that certain person. I feel sure that LE would have already checked computer, phone calls, etc. I also remember reading in an earlier thread that someone who knew her implied that a situation had been going on for a while with Annie. The specifics weren't mentioned, but I got the impression that it could have been a person stalking her. That was in a newspaper or TV interview. I didn't see it personally, but a poster had mentioned it. Does anyone else remember reading that or am I getting another case mixed up with this one?

She had reserved a time to go to the animal facility in the basement of Amistad to work with her mice. She did not take her purse because you are not supposed to take things like that into an animal room. The notebook was most likely records concerning the mice.

There had been one event related by a friend. She did not say it was ongoing.

I think they mean before she was found.

Do we know when the next presser or media report will be?
or just have to watch news all day?

I can not even imagine how a laboratory hood would release steam.

I think there are a lot of reporters throwing science-y words around who have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm ready to scream. They do not know a technician from a doctoral student from a post doc from a professor. Doesn't matter if it's an office, a lab, an animal facility or an entire building, it's a lab. That's why the discussion here is spinning in circles and everyone is confused.
I posted an article somewhere in this maze about canopy hoods... they are used over large lab equipment like autoclaves, etc. However, I am not sure if shutting the canopy hood off during operation would result in enough steam to set off the alarm? what are your thoughts rat?

Also, as for animal techs... aren't they usually low level peeps (ie, hs maybe a BS?) I really don't see one writing articles with a post doc. I don't see one teaching a class either (like the *advertiser censored* theory). I am dizzy from the circles too...

Let me just say, Labrat, that your insight is INVALUABLE to this discussion!!!! Thank you! I agree... and even tho I am just a lowly open heart nurse with lower level pre med sciences under my belt, I do think I have the basic understanding of what sort of position a tech would be... no where near Annie Le. ((my humble opinion only))

Does anyone want a new thread? I will go make one....

Word of caution...
If you are searching for said "Z" person on google many of the first few sites returned are maleware sites. Firefox/mozilla immediately gives the "Get me outta here" option...not sure if IE does the same or if other search engines give the warning as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892