2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe casey didnt have her phone with her at walmart, therefore no pings... she could have left it home on the charger,or forgotten it at whoever's house she was at before...

i'm just saying, if there's a "lack of pinging" on the day in question, it does make you wonder if she even took the phone with her...especially if she was "planning" something that might require covert activity...

I was thinking this too, would be enough to make her mad as described. I don't do pings, so therefore I'm not even going to give them a shot :)

Could be a simple case of mistaken identity. Some many young mothers look alike, if this was some older man.. who knows what he saw. If the pings don't fit..well you know the rest:)

I think you're correct and I agree. Pings show her at the Anthony residence. Without clear video of Casey and Caylee at that particular store, I don't think this will go anywhere.

Perhaps LE does have them on video on a date very close to the date he gave?? It could be possible for someone to get their dates mixed up, dontca think? If he's on the witness list, he's on it for a reason (I hope :) )

maybe casey didnt have her phone with her at walmart, therefore no pings... she could have left it home on the charger,or forgotten it at whoever's house she was at before...

i'm just saying, if there's a "lack of pinging" on the day in question, it does make you wonder if she even took the phone with her...especially if she was "planning" something that might require covert activity...

I doubt Casey would get 5 feet from her phone without having some serious withdrawal symptoms. That girl would have had her phone implanted if it was medically possible! Nope, that's one idea that doesn't work for me. IMO, she wouldn't shut it off either unless she was in the middle of well, you know... I can't even type what I'm thinking :furious: (and I don't mean sex)

Not being snarky, I promise :) I'm just saying...

If I am reading the ping map right, (I could be wrong!) There is an hour gap at lunch time on the pings this day. 11:52am to 12:53pm. Is it possible that she was concerned about the bad checks coming back to Target and them being flagged in their computer system so she decided to go elsewhere a little further out? Just thinking out loud...

Yes, the pings show her leaving and then returning , If I recall correctly.

Just the manner in how the witness describes kc with Caylee is very compelling, no one has been able to describe this type of interaction before - the description of them at walmart with cay by herself trying to open the door, the look on her face as described by the witness. Wow

That interview with the witness was so chilling....he saw how cold and distant casey was.:furious::furious:

I doubt Casey would get 5 feet from her phone without having some serious withdrawal symptoms. That girl would have had her phone implanted if it was medically possible! Nope, that's one idea that doesn't work for me. IMO, she wouldn't shut it off either unless she was in the middle of well, you know... I can't even type what I'm thinking :furious: (and I don't mean sex)

Not being snarky, I promise :) I'm just saying...

Well, if this happened, maybe that's why she was so mad, she realized she forgot her phone.

If JT is on the state's witness list, they must feel he is a viable witness. Otherwise, why open him up to a nasty cross from JB and Co.? Wouldn't that be rather risky? He's going to be filleted by the defense anyway for his interest in her legs and cleavage. So, IMO, the state must think he will provide credible testimony.

The pings from that day around that time put her east of home from 8:46-11:47am then the next ping 11:52 am further south. They go on all day. The night prior she was on the phone mostly all night from around 1am to 3:33 am. You can check pings out here: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...8592,-81.309128&spn=0.265966,0.43396&t=h&z=11
No pings this day are anywhere near walmart casselberry and she was on the phone all day. As the ping map shows she was not without her phone that day she used it too much.

Did anyone count how many cell phones were removed from the Anthony home in the documents that were just released. There sure were a lot of them. And, in Annie's transcript she said Casey had a pay as you go phone but she didn't recall who gave it to her.

Richard Grund said he let Casey borrow a cell phone that was never returned.

I personally believe Casey had more than one phone. If her phone was cut off for non-payment she had to use someone else's.

Did anyone count how many cell phones were removed from the Anthony home in the documents that were just released. There sure were a lot of them. And, in Annie's transcript she said Casey had a pay as you go phone but she didn't recall who gave it to her.

Richard Grund said he let Casey borrow a cell phone that was never returned.

I personally believe Casey had more than one phone. If her phone was cut off for non-payment she had to use someone else's.

Hey, look at this, we're agreeing on something! :toast:

This is why I don't take too much stock in the pings. I don't see kc going without a phone, but it is possible she left the main one at home at that time and had another with her. Maybe the mysterious "Blackjack" she "lost at JB Park".

Hey, look at this, we're agreeing on something! :toast:

This is why I don't take too much stock in the pings. I don't see kc going without a phone, but it is possible she left the main one at home at that time and had another with her. Maybe the mysterious "Blackjack" she "lost at JB Park".

But she was on the phone with the pings all day that place her out of that area. It isn't like that phone didn't show any activity and she took another. it shows that it was pinging the entire day in different areas and shows the times of her calls.

Also had she been using another phone it would have been known by now. It would have been released. I think phone pings are important in this case and LE did alot of work with them making time lines etc.

But, if pings dont support it? who knows. Maybe she left her phone at home, it happens. Horrible to think, but that might have been what made her mad. Just a thought! Poor baby Caylee :(

snipped & bbm

I wondered about that too - perhaps she left the phone at home - but witness says this was around lunchtime (& note he has a computer shop that he would likely be at during the week except for his lunch break so the time of day is not likely an error although the day could be) - anyway, KC was on phone to TL pinging from area near the A's shortly before noon and again around 1pm - meaning she couldn't have been in Castleberry around lunchtime that day.

The one thing that makes me question this witness statement isn't the manual doors its the distance to the Walmart and the ping maps. Is it possible for her to be there that day? Was there a Walmart closer to where she lived?

There is no ping in this area on this day. She lives over 20 miles from here there are many walmart stores closer than this.

Casey visited more than one Target store in different locations (all in the same day) during the time she was on a spending spree with Amy's checks.

Casey visited more than one Target store in different locations (all in the same day) during the time she was on a spending spree with Amy's checks.

Yes but her phone says she was elsewhere that day using her phone.

The days she went to target pings showed she was at target.

Let's assume LE knows this statement to be factually true (video tapes, etc.) I'm also assuming the pings represent cell tower location, not precisely where Casey was at the moment.

If so, this is at odds with George's statement about the clothing they were were wearing when he last saw Caylee. As I recall Cindy says she listens at the door before she leaves for work and hears them breathing. George doesn't appear in his statement to see them until the cooking show about noon and Casey is wearing 'work' slacks, and they leave. (I'm not sure if we know exactly when George physically left the house that day)

The witness sees them at Walmart around lunch time. This could be anywhere from about noon to about two. Casey is wearing shorts and a halter top or something similar. No mention that I saw about what Caylee was wearing. Did George leave early that day and Casey came back immediately and changed into the shorts/skirt outfit?

What was she buying?

How do 'pings' work? I assume pings would not be recorded unless the phone was in use - but, if a cellphone was left at home, and someone sent a text message, or tried to call a phone and no one answered would it still record a ping? I was just wondering if it was possible she left her phone re-charging at home and others tried to call her - would the pings show the phone was at home?

Maybe this guy was mistaken and it was a Target instead of Walmart as Target usually has interior and exterior doors. Based upon KC's previous shopping she usually went to Target. My girls like Target better than Walmart and usually only go to Target. (just a thought - maybe the pings will line up and the Target store might be closer to the guy's computer store).

Page 2 of this part of the pdf is a statement by a witness who says had an encounter with KC & Caylee day after Father's Day.
It is an incredible thing to read, wow.

So KC was out with Caylee around noon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads