2008.06.16 James T. says he saw Caylee alive around Noon #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem with his statement - since when does wal-mart not have automatic doors?:waitasec:

- That's not really professional to talk about how hot your customer is.

- And....I don't know the whole statement sounded made up to me? I dunno

Professionals don't earn minimum wage or work at Walmart IMO.

I don't think he saw KC that day:

I think he saw Zanny.....he all but described her as a "perfect 10"

Feel free to boo me....had to say it tho.:loser:

I'm wondering now if that stuffed animal is a beanie baby & LE made the connection?

Professionals don't earn minimum wage or work at Walmart IMO.

Ugh.....Que? I was talking about the dudes statement that came out today. I wasn't talking about a wal-mart employee

muahahahaha

I don't think he saw KC that day:

I think he saw Zanny.....he all but described her as a "perfect 10"

Feel free to boo me....had to say it tho.:loser:

Oh ya, the Nanny that didn't exist. ;)

Perhaps. I am simply pointing out that it wouldn't be unusual for her to visit a store further from her home.

I agree. She had nothing else to do with her days except figure out how to waste time until she could be with TonE.

The blue screen of death is not a hardware failure that would be fixed with a new monitor. It's a software error from Windows. (a "crash"). It's usually recoverable and just annoying.

Mine wasn't.

That's why I now use a Macbook Pro.

Check pp. 13-15 of this (very big) document:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/evidence reports.pdf

It is a little unclear exactly where the stuffed animal was found, but the search being described in these pages was solely of the back yard and storage areas (including the sheds). The stuffed animal is not further described. The report says that "the stuffed animal was shown to Cynthia Anthony, who said she never saw the stuffed animal before."

Thanks for remembering that, AZ. I knew someone here would know if a new toy had been mentioned.

The statement was dated july 9 2009- why did he wait so long?

I dunno but that was kinda like reading an ad for his computer store. Odd guy, so much detail!! He has to know this stuff comes out on the internet, no? That everyone reads all this? I feels like I probably sound like I'm nict picking but this is the strangest police statement I have ever read!!

Thanks!

What was she wearing in the blockbuster video? Anyone remember?

Okay - so if she was wearing this outfit and NOT the gray striped pants in her car. Did she change. Then change again. Then change again to go to blockbuster.

Or was blockbuster a different day?
At the blockbuster:

She had on a ligth colored baseball cap, shortc, gray t-shirt + it looks like tennies
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17841181/detail.html

OMG thank gawd I'm not alone in this statement thing! I think he may just be an odd guy.. my husband kept tellinig me to shut up, that I'm reading too much into the statement but wow, he gives such detail about everything!!!

WTF?
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents said he will release evidence that raises "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.

Tuesday, prosecutors in the Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case.

Brad Conway said the evidence he intends to release contains information the state "should have released today, but didn't."

http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html

I agree. She had nothing else to do with her days except figure out how to waste time until she could be with TonE.

Nonsense!

She could be out robbing somebody, while waiting for TonE! ;-)

WTF?
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents said he will release evidence that raises "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.

Tuesday, prosecutors in the Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case.

Brad Conway said the evidence he intends to release contains information the state "should have released today, but didn't."

http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html

Ding ding. Is this the info Tony said would be coming?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member