2009.10.09 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think her lower back appears to have a fading bruised area on it? I'm thinking of that lady that said she witnessed KC being restrained. Maybe this happens frequently and they belt her to something that she struggles against. I guess jail is not too much fun!

I think it is from the waist chain restraints, yes, but I think it is a rash - non-absorbent jail clothes washed in harsh industrial cleaner, with timed showers, etc, and a chain rubbing around the waist = rash.

On the picture of her tattoo wasn't that taken when she was first Jailed?
Those spots on her lower back look just like a friend of mines grandaughter that is on METH...same type sores, If that was taken right at the first arrest she didn't have time to get it off her jail clothes, I wudn't think but who knows:banghead:

Q325 - debris from back of pizza box (from trash in trunk) - animal hair, fur
Q334 - debris from spare tire cover - animal hair, fur
Q336 - debris from left side of trunk liner - animal hair, fur
Q337 - debris from right side of trunk liner - animal hair, fur

Please note there was also identified dog and cat hair, but these are not identified as dog or cat hair.

So....did this crazy person take a dead squirrel (road kill) and put it in her trunk for a while to have an excuse for the stink?

Page 579

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html

They discuss possibility of squirrel(s) being in car and ask FBI to try to identify "animal hairs".

On a few of the shirts collected from KC's closet it says AH..this confuses me a bit. Then on a few shirts it says pbx-hair on slide(something like that) Is that an abbreviation for pubic hair?

Those spots on her lower back look just like a friend of mines grandaughter that is on METH...same type sores, If that was taken right at the first arrest she didn't have time to get it off her jail clothes, I wudn't think but who knows:banghead:

I can't remember the date but the pics were taken much later, after she had been in jail for a while..like months I believe. I just finished reading 1400 pages otherwise I would backtrack and provide you a date.:innocent:

ETA..Date pics taken was 8/13/09

Here is an interesting article on adipocere. Then only thing I do not understand(as far as Caylee is concerned) is, adipocere is more likely to happen when exposed to water. Thoughts anyone?

http://writersforensicsblog.wordpress.com/2009/05/14/

Adipocere is most likely in an oxygen-free environment. Bodies with adipocere are often found in water, but what's key to saponification is the lack of air.
Putrefactive organisms, of which Clostridium welchii is most
active, are important, and adipocere formation is facilitated by post-mortem invasion of the tissues by commensal bacteria.A warm, moist, anaerobic environment favours adipocere formation
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:iVK2LmuGbREJ:www.dundee.ac.uk/forensicmedicine/notes/Lecture%2520Notes%2520in%2520Forensic%2520Medicine %2520Derrick%2520Pounder%252048pages.pdf+warm+mois t+airtight+environment+corpse&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk& gl=us

Clostridium: A group of anaerobic bacteria (bacteria that thrive in the absence of oxygen). There are 100+ species of Clostridium. They include, for examples, Clostridium difficile, Clostridium perfringens (also called Clostridium welchii), and Clostridium botulinum.http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=6539

This is the key to adipocere formation; the bacteria that convert the body's fat to adipocere are anaerobic. These bacteria digest body fat, excreting adipocere and ammonial gases. They do not work well when exposed to air, which is why adipocere rarely forms on body parts exposed to air. Another important factor is the limiting of scavengers and insect larvae. http://www.angelfire.com/wa/zzaran/Adipocere.html

An exception is provided by the formation of adipocere under air-tight conditions. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8908987

Adipocere is most likely in an oxygen-free environment.(Like a body wrapped in bags in a warm, tight, humid car trunk.)
Putrefactive organisms, of which Clostridium welchii is most
active, are important, and adipocere formation is facilitated by post-mortem invasion of the tissues by commensal bacteria.A warm, moist, anaerobic environment favours adipocere formation
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:iVK2LmuGbREJ:www.dundee.ac.uk/forensicmedicine/notes/Lecture%2520Notes%2520in%2520Forensic%2520Medicine %2520Derrick%2520Pounder%252048pages.pdf+warm+mois t+airtight+environment+corpse&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk& gl=us

Clostridium: A group of anaerobic bacteria (bacteria that thrive in the absence of oxygen). There are 100+ species of Clostridium. They include, for examples, Clostridium difficile, Clostridium perfringens (also called Clostridium welchii), and Clostridium botulinum.http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=6539

This is the key to adipocere formation; the bacteria that convert the body's fat to adipocere are anaerobic. These bacteria digest body fat, excreting adipocere and ammonial gases. They do not work well when exposed to air, which is why adipocere rarely forms on body parts exposed to air. Another important factor is the limiting of scavengers and insect larvae. http://www.angelfire.com/wa/zzaran/Adipocere.html

An exception is provided by the formation of adipocere under air-tight conditions. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8908987

Not to mention babies/children produce more b/c they have a higher concentration of body fat..totally interesting stuff!!!

I agree, completely! AEB her panic attack when Caylee WAS found, and that fact that she had nothing to gain, and everything to lose by finding the remains.

I also don't believe that KC "codes." I think she just blathers-- tell a lot of different and disjointed tales to confuse people. Hints darkly to confuse people.

I couldn't agree more. Imo, we sometimes give KC more credit than she deserves. We sometimes suspect her as being more thoughtful or methodical in her evil schemes, the shirt CAYLEE was found in, the mystery blackjack, the body dump location being near properties owned/leased by interesting names, ...I think she did as she wished, period, little or no forthought or thought of consequences. And if that did create some loose ends, conflicting stories or a dead Child, well, so be it. Casey was going to do as Casey wished.

A quick thanks to all who posted on this thread. I've been so busy, ya'll are my news source! Y'all gleaning through it, disecting new info, posting the cream of the doc dump, saves me so much time...thanks :)

Hope to have time to be a regular contributing member of WS again, soon...feel a bit like a leach...lol...peace...:)

Gas tank duct tape evidence, pdf pg 23-25 (hand written pg 9659-9661)

States that prosecution was requesting pics and measurements with scale of length and width of tape pieces before they were separated and wonders why ME didn't take photos of tape while it was still on the skull :(
However, it also says that TEU has info on the tape they want to discuss with K. Lowe.

We know prosecution wants to recreate digital image of skull with tape but there are no pics that include total width of 3 pieces before separation.

Not sure what to make of that combined info (no pics and additional TEU info).

Gas tank duct tape evidence, pdf pg 23-25 (hand written pg 9659-9661)

States that prosecution was requesting pics and measurements with scale of length and width of tape pieces before they were separated and wonders why ME didn't take photos of tape while it was still on the skull :(
However, it also says that TEU has info on the tape they want to discuss with K. Lowe.

We know prosecution wants to recreate digital image of skull with tape but there are no pics that include total width of 3 pieces before separation.

Not sure what to make of that combined info (no pics and additional TEU info).

No no no... It doesn't say that the ME didn't take pictures of the tape on the skull. It states Dr. G. didn't use a scale while taking those pictures.

No no no... It doesn't say that the ME didn't take pictures of the tape on the skull. It states Dr. G. didn't use a scale while taking those pictures.

That's right.
For clarity, the quote from the doc is "I don't understand why the ME's office didn't take any scaled photos of the tape when it was on the skull.".

Was merely wondering aloud, asking for discussion/insights/answers if any...
-Are there any unscaled pics of the 3 pieces before separation either from ME's office or the FBI? If not, why.
-What could the additional info be that TEU wanted to discuss.
:waitasec:

Why has JB not been on national television telling us about the evidence he received last week regarding results of bug testing, OR why has BC not held another news conference to release the pages to us. WHY??? I would say because it must show something that links the body of Caylee to Casey's trunk. These are the test results that I have been waiting to see. He received them last week and it was only 40 pages so he has had plenty of time to review it, why no press conference and release yet JB and BC??????

That's right.
For clarity, the quote from the doc is "I don't understand why the ME's office didn't take any scaled photos of the tape when it was on the skull.".

-Are there any unscaled pics of the 3 pieces before separation either from ME's office or the FBI? If not, why.

They won't release any photos of the autopsy/remains.

That's right.

Hopefully,even if the pics aren't with a scale,it will still be obvious that it covered Caylee's mouth AND nose.
I think the reason the ME can't say that's how Caylee died ,is because she could not rule out poisoning or drug overdose,due to lack of tissue.It's still possible Caylee was drugged and then the tape placed on.I don't believe it,but since the ME has no way to rule that out ,she can't say cause of death for sure.

I think it looks like staph infection.

I think it looks like staff infection(MARSA). There are several different types.

Nope. Remember they had to get a court order to be able to photograph the tattoo not too very long ago...a few months I think.

Why has JB not been on national television telling us about the evidence he received last week regarding results of bug testing, OR why has BC not held another news conference to release the pages to us. WHY??? I would say because it must show something that links the body of Caylee to Casey's trunk. These are the test results that I have been waiting to see. He received them last week and it was only 40 pages so he has had plenty of time to review it, why no press conference and release yet JB and BC??????
Jose is quiet, HOPEFULLY, because the bugs they disected from that trunk tell a story quite clear that Caylee was there and was fed upon by them...perhaps they tell a story of chloroform as well...It has to be something very damning to shut Jose and company UP!!!:dance:

Just finished reading the large doc released http://www.wftv.com/download/2009/1009/21252103.pdf

On page 10426, of course at the end of this long doc, in a FBI letter dtd 3.03.09 there are three items I can't find the reports for.

Specifically these are from OCSO Property form H-52099 and the three items are FBI Q220, Q221, and Q222.

Q220 is - 2 swabs from the bottom of gas can #1 from the trunk of the car, the FBI is asked to look for decomp

Q221 is - 2 swabs from the interior of the oil pan, the FBI is asked to look for decomp

Q222 is - 2 swabs from the bottom of gas can #2 from the trunk of the car, the FBI is asked to look for decomp.

Of course we know these are the two gas cans that KC "tossed" to GA on 6.24.08 according to GA.

Anyhow, I found it strange that the FBI is being requested to do these swabs as late as March of this year.

Can anyone clue me in. Or have these swabs being reported in another document. Thanks all. By the way, I tried to find these pages in a shorter downloaded doc, but I couldn't find one.

You're right as usual, Mac, but I cannot pity her because I know that she would unhesitatingly cast the blame onto someone else--anyone else--who she knows is innocent so that she could escape this "hell of her own making" and put someone else's mother in it instead.

Excellent point Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members