FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
BSU,

Thank you so much for coming back. You have eased our minds :)

I have a question for you. With your theory and how LE is handling this. Do you think they went in a gigantic circle and are now coming back to the starting point?

On AMW website, it said LE was out Re-INterviewing and re-canvassing the area.

snip by me.
Next opinion: the older brother was IN SCHOOL for more than an hour after she was KNOWN to be missing. He then had a 10 minute or more walk from the other direction. He could have been at a school sports practice in the park, OR he could have gotten home and then he was SENT to the park to look for his sister. I find it hard to understand how he could be accused of being responsible when he was at school long after she went missing. I also heard DT say in more than one interview that he lived at the house, she referred to the twins, her older son and daughter and her BF as the occupants of the home. If the 13yo was at a school right near the neighborhood, it would seem logical that he LIVED in the house on a regular basis.

I also am of the opinion that the idea of blaming a seven year old boy for harming his sister and then hoisting a 65 pound limp body into a trash can or dumpster is, well, quite unbelievable on any level!

done now, and jmoo

First bold... has it been stated for fact that the older brother was in school and if so what
time he got out? I have searched most of the videos and may have missed it.
Second bold.... I don't think anyone is even suggesting it was the seven year old brother!
Also wanted to ask anyone… have we seen a picture of the older brother?
TIA

One of the statements mom made to the media was "I just can't talk about it."

This was before the child was found.

And yet, she was talking to the media and out in public--that is an inconsistent statement, and yet truthful if you believe that it means she's not unwilling to talk to people and the media (she commented elsewhere that she's never been private), rather I believe she means she can't talk about the truth of what she knows.

This doesn't necessarily indicate she knows something that she's not telling. It could mean simply that she is privy to information that LE has given her and can't share. Hope that made sense!

I am following what you are saying. It would THEN make sense why he changed his website adding in treatment of adults. Before it only said children.

NSC, I didn't know that initially his website indicated he treated only children. I found a site that defines adult and child indigos and chrystals (?) - sounds a little flaky to me. I was trying to find out if there were any sacrificial acts or anything like that, that they participated in. I was going to enter a group, just to see what it was all about, but changed my mind.

Why would you take your pic off of your website? If no one knew who he was, why would it matter? My question would be: what did he have to lose by leaving his picture on his website?

well i sure cant speak for SP but this would be just about the worst PR for him ever. ( I would think he would be somewhat invested in his Indigo reputation)

NSC, I didn't know that initially his website indicated he treated only children. I found a site that defines adult and child indigos and chrystals (?) - sounds a little flaky to me. I was trying to find out if there were any sacrificial acts or anything like that, that they participated in. I was going to enter a group, just to see what it was all about, but changed my mind.

Isabelle, BURIED somewhere in these past 8 threads are screenshots, showing before and after. His site HAD said he treated children. It was then changed to ADULT and CHILDREN. Some awesome sleuther took screen shots of before and after. Wondering if he did this as not to point out child could have been receiving therapy???

well i sure cant speak for SP but this would be just about the worst PR for him ever. ( I would think he would be somewhat invested in his Indigo reputation)

I wouldn't see it as bad PR for him, since he was just visiting. Any one of us could be at a friends home and have the same horrible thing happen to us. I wouldn't run to my computer to alter any websites I would have up. I don't think that would even enter my mind. Heck my resume is on the internet and it indicated that I have over 10- years experience as an NICU/Pediatric nurse - that wouldn't mean anything to me.

I think you might be reading too much into that. It sounds like many other New Age healing techniques (reiki has been around for a long time) I am pretty sure there is nothing ritualistic involved.

Also, picking up AC doesn't make sense. He's twice as old as the babies - if they can walk home from school, why can't he? I bet he usually walks home from school afterwards.

At the time, the older sister and presumably Somer's twin were out searching for Somer. Why would DT decide to go give AC a ride home instead of coming directly home to search and/or interrogate the little ones about WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED. (???)

Now it not making sense.

Gathering all the chicks under her wing. Very common thing for mothers to do.

Also, picking up AC doesn't make sense. He's twice as old as the babies - if they can walk home from school, why can't he? I bet he usually walks home from school afterwards.

At the time, the older sister and presumably Somer's twin were out searching for Somer. Why would DT decide to go give AC a ride home instead of coming directly home to search and/or interrogate the little ones about WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED. (???)

Now it not making sense.

Maybe she went to get him so that he could help look for Somer.

There there is this Kyle person who states he was the last one to see Somer. He was allegedly working at the burned home.

I have a real problem with this Kyle guys statement, he didn't say what happened to her after he talked to her. Did she run off? Did she run up and start talking to someone else? Where did she go after he finished talking to her. Maybe this guy doesn't even exist and maybe he just called in to the news station to try to turn the attention off of someone else. Maybe his name isn't even Kyle?

I have refrained from saying this, but I will say it now. They carried one piece of evidence out of the men's restroom and it didn't take them long to get it.

I don't know anything about this guy. Do you have any links?

Same request re: bathroom evidence.

(My interest was sparked in this case by mom's behavior, sound, and statements, not by following pieces of evidence--they simply confirm or rule out . . .

Isabelle, BURIED somewhere in these past 8 threads are screenshots, showing before and after. His site HAD said he treated children. It was then changed to ADULT and CHILDREN. Some awesome sleuther took screen shots of before and after. Wondering if he did this as not to point out child could have been receiving therapy???

Could be. Odd though that he would change things so soon.

Diena B. (maiden)

Diena L. (husband Travis) ex

Diena C. (husband Paul) ex

Diena T. (husband Samuel) ex

C. Perry C. (live-in BF)

That's all I know. The last names are public record but various searches. They are discussed in #8 IIRC. And here. WARNING takes you out of Websleuths.

BSU,
Thank you for posting, and I do sincerely apologize for thinking you may be someone seeking attention..from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry..
Welcome to websleuths, you will love it here!

I read your post and think back to several cases with body language and such and honestly this is the very first case I have followed where a mother on the day she finds out her child is actually dead is as pissed off as D was. I understand her feelings, but it is unusual from the other cases I have followed.
However, I don't think she had anything to do with it, and don't think that the brother did either..
I can't see D going out into the public saying "I hope you pay for a long, long time" if she ever suspected her child of harming Somer.
I don't know anymore..
I do pray though that this family had nothing to do with harming this child.
And I also pray that whoever done it lives a terrible life from this day forward..

Okay let's discuss BRAIN FARTS per BSU advice.

Sheriff has said "people" not "person"

Could this involve a "coverup" ?

Then this brings be to the astology thread. The talk is of a female acomplice who was not present at time of crime. Could mom be covering for troubled child???
As a parent it would be a NIGHTMARE to loose a child but then to find out your other child could be involved = WORST NIGHTMARE. JMO

First bold... has it been stated for fact that the older brother was in school and if so what
time he got out? I have searched most of the videos and may have missed it.
Second bold.... I don't think anyone is even suggesting it was the seven year old brother!
Also wanted to ask anyone… have we seen a picture of the older brother?
TIA

Actually, someone did state a few posts back that they thought it was the younger brother who did it....meaning the 7 yo as opposed to the 13yo. Later on, someone posted the time of the older brother getting out of school as after 3:30. Since the mother has extensively discussed that she and her friend had lunch at the house, and that she sent Somer to school that morning not feeling well, it would appear that the older brother also went to school. I am just taking the info that has been stated in previous posts, I have not looked any of the times or addresses up myself. I just find it amazing to come here and read so many posts accusing these innocent children of such a horrible act, when there are any number of adults who could be responsible! The older two children are more than old enough to be reading what is being said online, and I can not even imagine the pain that they are already going through. I find it hard to understand how people who have so much compassion for Somer, can have so little for the other children and their emotional well being.

once again, jmoo

Father just got done speaking via phone on HLN.
Rewinding now.

BSU,

Thank you so much for coming back. You have eased our minds :)

I have a question for you. With your theory and how LE is handling this. Do you think they went in a gigantic circle and are now coming back to the starting point?

On AMW website, it said LE was out Re-INterviewing and re-canvassing the area.

Hadn't heard that......."re-interviewing" is usually cop talk for "we are interviewing a POI", but not always.

I do not think they went in a circle. If I can see this stuff watching videos, they already know much, much more and have known for a while, regardless of what Mr. Walsh says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omgitsree