VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
he went there to be with emma,he was looking forward to this trip and IMO had all his hopes invested in it....emma was not as interested and loyal as he thought she would be....according to people that knew him sam never showed anger,just took it....for years and years that boy prolly had a whole lotta anger built up inside....

Ted Bundy looked forward to a lot of his trips too.....just saying!

I really don't think we can attribute this murder to just one set of circumstances, i.e., because he was dumped by Emma, or because he had a horrible home life, or because he listened to and lived the culture of horrorcore. Like most murders, I think, and particularly an especially gruesome, multiple murder such as this, they result from a "perfect storm" of circumstances, so to speak. I don't want to get into a debate about nature vs nurture, but maybe it's safe to say Sam was born with some kind of genetic predisposition to violence and aggression, judging from the words and actions of other members of his family as have been reported. That, combined with an affection-less childhood, his parents' recent divorce, probably some underlying anger at his mother for supposedly cheating on his father and leaving the family that was transferred to Emma and the other female victims, PLUS the constant images of death and gore he was exposed to through horrorcore, PLUS Emma possibly dumping and belittling him, PLUS other factors none of us will probably ever know - all of this brewed together to create a recipe for disaster at this particular place and time.

As far as the "Jesus made me do it" line, I really wouldn't read too far into it. It's the introverted cliche of "The Devil made me do it", and probably just something he came up with off the top of his head at that particular moment. I'd be surprised if his lawyers try to use this as some kind of defense. To me, it sounds like the expected response from a confused child who hasn't yet come to realize exactly what he's done, or the repercussions.

JMHO, of course!

As far as the "Jesus made me do it" line, I really wouldn't read too far into it. It's the introverted cliche of "The Devil made me do it", and probably just something he came up with off the top of his head at that particular moment. I'd be surprised if his lawyers try to use this as some kind of defense. To me, it sounds like the expected response from a confused child who hasn't yet come to realize exactly what he's done, or the repercussions.

JMHO, of course!

I think the demonic possession defense is looking better and better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_Murder_Trial

Do you know what you could get for that on eBay? :(

Seriously:
Why are you wondering? Got a theory?

Umm, he wore it during the murders?

Just a guess.

Spend some time looking at that top image. Look into his eyes. Don't look away...

I know that Emma was an only child. Does anyone know if Mel had any siblings? I just wonder if being an only child had anything to do with Emma's parents' apparent willingness to indulge her in her horrorcore obsession. I'm not necessarily saying she was spoiled, although a lot of kids are these days and for that reason find it difficult to look beyond themselves and their own needs and wants, but perhaps being the sole recipient of what was probably a lot of attention by her parents made her more likely to push the envelope, so to speak. That said, I'm not saying ALL only children are overindulged, only that many are.

Omigod, I looked, like you said, and all of a sudden the computer screen started spinning in a circle and I could hear demonic screaming.

Omigod, I looked, like you said, and all of a sudden the computer screen started spinning in a circle and I could hear demonic screaming.

LMAO! I looked too and that didn't happen to me....
What am I doing wrong?
Edited to say he does look creepy though. Decided to add this, the way I see it is if he indeed thought highly of what his songs spoke of, then why is it so hard for people to believe that he didn't act them out. I mean if he was going to murder 4 people, and as we know as of right now these were his first victims, then why not make it something to remember?
As the saying goes if you're going to do something do it right. Not sure if this classifies, but why not?
I mean I can see him now thinking about murder and because he already had this strange disposition, and all of this horrorcore stuff in his mind, why not go all out and do the whole satanic shebang? That way he got to kill whoever he intended and now he looks like a God (satan) in the horrorcore community.

....i reallly imagine him being comfortable in that house and not leaving until he absolutely had to....i mean what was his outlook on life from that point on? i wouldn't have been in a hurry to run...run where?....imo he must have known his life was over at that point....i could imagine when he drove around he was just cruising,when he finally had to leave he still didn't seem in a hurry,he did not waste energy to clean the crime scene...and when he was caught he did not seem to care much one way or the other....

Well he did call his family to say "I love you" and that shows he might have wanted to see them one last time. His sister thought it was strange because it wasn't like him to say that.

I would think you might want to go home, say your goodbyes and stuff before being hauled back to VA for murder. Or, get a good defense attorney and fight it for as long as you can.

Think about it like this, it's hard enough to think about someone murdering 4 people and he did that, so why not go sam on it and do crazy stuff to the bodies, live with them for a few days, and live out his fantasies?
We all agree that we can believe he killed them, well if you can believe that then why not believe all the rest at that point because obviously he has already surprised us with the murders in the first place. I'm sure there are more surprises to come.

One local mentioned that Sam robbed the pastor. We don't know if this is true, but the pastor's arrival may have given Sam the means (cash and car) that he needed to get out of town.

An insanity defense is an extremely high burden to prove.

Indeed it is, but as a last ditch effort and last resort those that come to mind the most are the one's in which the defendant has claimed that God told them to do something or voices from God etc.

The addage says that God gets you the insanity defense and Satan gets you the chair, or something like that.

I'm not insinuating that it was a good idea or even viable, and surely it could have either been a smart *advertiser censored* remark or a signal that he was taking the occult messages from Sick to heart. We don't know. I DO know that if you are going to say anything, saying God or Jesus made you do it would be the better of the two.

How about insanity defense because he was completely brainwashed by the teachings in the SKR music? That getting so deep into the horrorcore caused him to have a break with reality and he "believed" he was being directed to do this? Just throwing it out there. I know there's not a chance in hell it would fly (punintended) but what else is the defense going to do? He's got a crap client right? He's just going to try to keep him from getting the DP - doesn't seem like he has a lot to lose.

Blazen - definitely weed...listed in her hobbies.

file.php

yes,i like to hear other theories,they just don't seem logical to me

Well IMHO killing 4 people don't seem logical either, but guess what? He killed ALL 4 of them. So speaking of being illogical, you don't think that is logical to kill 4 people either do you? I'm hoping your answer is no. In that case then I think all possibilities should be looked at.
Edited to say that nothing that we know that he did seems logical.

Blazen - definitely weed...listed in her hobbies.

file.php

Yeah I suspected that. And you know that potheads make up names for their smoking utensils, maybe her pipes name was bambooka?

Sam's Sep 14 mood of "Determined." Wow. Was he waiting for them to go to sleep at that point?

And for those of you who don't think they know what SKR is about - she is only 16 and lists Jordan Maxwell - the godfather of it all...I think she gets it and I think most of them understand. It's their niche. They aren't JUST rap.

They get it.

I've never ever heard that in reference to weed and I'd consider myself a scholar lol.

If she were referring to getting blazed or blazing, dunno why she'd change it to blazen rather than blazin (even though kids are pretty stupid, I'm guessing it's some kind of inside joke or phrase)

Actually she spelled guitarist "guitarest", so maybe she was talking about getting high lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz