FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, apple cider vinegar does shrink moles. And so does liquid nitrogen...just sayin.

ooooo, do you happen to know what I can do for this toothache I received overnight? pregnant so no meds :( help before I :banghead:

Cajun Girl,
How did we ever live without you?
And would you like to be an honorary Texan? We're laying claim to you, plain and simple.

LOL Yall did great without me

but...

YEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWW... hehe

Places DT Has lived. CWG and or Shannon Paulk case places of interest
COLUMBIA, SC Lexington County, SC
MADISON, AL Northport, AL
FAIRBORN, OH
HARRISON TOWNSHIP, MI Lansing, MI
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
KILLEEN, TX Bandera, TX
FAIRFIELD, OH
SHEPPARD AFB, TX
ORANGE PARK, FL Orange Park, FL

Is he following her?

ooooo, do you happen to know what I can do for this toothache I received overnight? pregnant so no meds :( help before I :banghead:

Rinse and spit with salt water as often as you need, and tuck a dry teabag as close as you can to the spot where it hurts. That sometimes helps.

You can take tylenol safely:)
Chew some gum, maybe you have something caught in your teeth, works for me! Who needs floss!

That would be great, but I've already started a movement to claim her in California.

No hard feelings, I hope? lol!
Remember-it's location, location, location! (I'm only about 45 minutes across the river). Besides-she's gotta raise that baby cajun down around the bayou, cher!
Lezzez le bon temp roulerz!
"Jambalaya crawfish pie & filet gumbo"!
Give it up, smartblonde. :truce:
You don't have a chance! She's OURS. :dance:

Fixed links.

I had a mash of Clay County with FL SOs. And the FL SOs were going to a list of SOs within 5 miles of Somer's house so now links are more general and you have to look up name/info on your own. LOL

ETA: Also, since I'm limited on characters (including the code so the links work) I may have to get cryptic if I add much more. We really, really, could use a subforum. :)

FAIRBORN, OH
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
KILLEEN, TX Bandera, TX
FAIRFIELD, OH
SHEPPARD AFB, TX

Is he following her?

okay, WOW.

I am so certain this is meant to be the same person (sketch to mugshot), I just sent a tip to AMW who has been showcasing the Shannon Paulk case. I truly think CWG may be Shannon's killer.

I AGREE!!! I will send one too!! Maybe if we all send one, they will REALLY check it out!!!

Baby Tylenol, dropped directly onto the tooth, believe it or not. Found this out for myself about 3 AM 15 years ago.
Rotsa ruck, kiddo.

FAIRBORN, OH
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
KILLEEN, TX Bandera, TX
FAIRFIELD, OH
SHEPPARD AFB, TX

Is he following her?

Wow. Do the dates match up too? Nice work!

ETA: If the dates match I would be sure and send this info also.

i am a computer yutz and don't know how to post links but i googled shannon paulk and this came up next to that sketch - the man had a mole under his eye with two hairs growing out of it. His skin was very tanned and he had creases around his eyes, mouth and across his brow. Described as 5'11' - 6' with a stocky build amd a medium beer belly. His arms are very muscular and hairy. His teeth are yellow and crooked. There is a bump on the bridge of his nose as if broken. He is described as having hazel eyes, sandy blonde hair with darker roots and gray streaks. His goatee was darker than his hair. - description given by the last person to see Sannon Paulk. (hope this isnt a repeat of anyone elses post..took me forever to type!)

Remember-it's location, location, location! (I'm only about 45 minutes across the river). Besides-she's gotta raise that baby cajun down around the bayou, cher!
Lezzez le bon temp roulerz!
"Jambalaya crawfish pie & filet gumbo"!
Give it up, smartblonde. :truce:
You don't have a chance! She's OURS. :dance:
Okay... but ya'll have to let me come visit! I want to hold the baby! And, I've just got to try that Jambalaya Crawfish Pie! (never even heard of it, but I'm game)!

(Did I say "ya'll" correctly?) lol!

Cloves, too, CajunGirl. It's a natural number/painkiller. Either dropped onto or solid, held close.

Is Shannon the trailer park girl? I read about other trailer park girls that they thought were linked. 11 year olds, 3 years apart, taken from trailer park, always in August. Like an anniversary killer. I think I read that on AMW site.

I was reading about Jennifer Hammond today in our forums. She disappeared from a trailer park, but she was 19.

Just random thoughts. Maybe there's a connection.

CWG lived in a trailor park in Joplin, MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti