FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what I can understand the construction guy said his brother hadn't worked at his company for 2 months.. so I am taking that as the RSO vinson (brother to owner of construction co.) worked at the house around 2 months ago.. but brother could of been mistaken .. right??
Contruction guy Kyle?Who's the brother of who ever you are talking about?also did Somer talk to one guy renovating the house or a few guys?

So true...endless.. baffling! But I think it's safe to assume that the house and the restroom are connected with Somer. I also think that the statement by LE that the perp may be injured means that they do have blood and it is very likely combined or in close proximity to Somer's blood. I think DNA was found and processed, just not matched to anyone. (Oaky, I am assumming a lot here, I know)

I don't believe all the forensics incl. DNA are back yet. At least it wasn't all back as of two days ago. It's the waiting game right now it seems. I also hope they are swabbing new people everyday as well. http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/10/somer-thompson-evidence-taking.html

from what I can understand the construction guy said his brother hadn't worked at his company for 2 months.. so I am taking that as the RSO vinson (brother to owner of construction co.) worked at the house around 2 months ago.. but brother could of been mistaken .. right??
James, the construction guy, said his brother had never worked at the house and hadn't worked for the company for two months.

It's still unclear whether James and his assistant were working at the house at the time of Somer's disappearance. The Kyle fellow who called the Orlando TV station saying he saw Somer that day has never been confirmed as the assistant or even working for Vinson Design.

But remember, we don't even know that Somer bled. Chances are she did, but it might have been a soft kill.

I can say from past experience that usually when they indicate a killer is injured, past bruises and scratches, it means stabbing or dismemberment, because the knife tends to slip, and hands can get seriously cut.
Sorry, I've been holding that tidbit in since I saw the thing about injuries. It was almost too gruesome to share.

That part is hard to think about but is what I thought when they said that too. Thanks for saying what I couldn't. I can't imagine the thoughts that are going through her parents minds and what LE and the funeral home told them the reason why they couldn't view her body was. It doesn't sound like they were even given the option. I know it would have to be something really bad that would keep me from seeing my baby.

My understanding is house caught fire around april.... house started getting renovated around july.... whole house gutted inside.. new windows on house.. one media report said on the inside was just the 2/4's still no dry wall up yet.. or boards on the floor... thats about all I know .. except owner lives in jacksonville.... owner rents out house as far as we have found....

I think he was injured in that house, looking for cuts and bruises might mean they have evidence he fell through the floor joices or through a part of the burned floor?

I think they have DNA. We had a series of very scary sexual assaults where the guy would break into apartments while the occupants slept. He would tie up the man (he only seemed to enter apartments where there was a male present), rape the woman while the man watched and then beat both of the people.

This went on for several months until the police issued a statement asking the public to think back if their boyfriend or husband was gone around the times of the attacks, or if they seemed unusual in any manner- and it worked.

A very brave lady called in on her boyfriend. She thought he seemed a little off, his time couldn't be accounted for- she provided DNA from their child for comparison. It was him- he ended up being shot and killed by the police when they served the search warrant. He had no prior history.

Didn't one of the profilers say he thought it seemed (for a lack of better terms) amature? I can't find the post that talks about it now. Although I do think they should release a little more info, at this point no one but the known SO have been ruled out, and they had to have DNA to rule them out that fast.

I hope and pray it works for Somer's case.

James, the construction guy, said his brother had never worked at the house and hadn't worked for the company for two months.

It's still unclear whether James and his assistant were working at the house at the time of Somer's disappearance. The Kyle fellow who called the Orlando TV station saying he saw Somer that day has never been confirmed as the assistant or even working for Vinson Design.
Who is James and his assistant.I need to know who she said hi too.

Wow, just heard on Nancy Grace that the Sheriff's dept. called Somer's dad and told him she was missing. What the heck happened in that marriage that the mom wouldn't even call the dad herself. That plus the obituary is really sad.

NG about Somer now.

Replaying clips from pressers.
Sheriff about behavioral changes, unexplained injuries etc.

Tiffany Griffith: They are trying to give us a profile of who/what to look for.
NG: Mom did everything right.
Pat Brown: Agree with police is a local, no vehicle because would have dumped on side of road on way out of town. Or was in a hurry.

NG: trash was from that neighborhood so NG agrees.

PB: Warns perp may not exhibit all signs they have given.

Samuel Thompson, Somers father: Learned Somer missing about 6:25 that evening
Phone call, "Mr Thompson, don't freak out but your daughter is missing".

NG: John david (her son was missing for a few minutes once, waas at front of store about to go out the door).

ST: Fear and painic, broken leg, back from Iraq, trying to make better life for his kids.
Wanted to run, crawl to FL and find her himself.
Made it to FL and is in Jax now.

"Whoever did this had to be watching and waiting for his moment, just briefly she was out of sight"

There is more but I can't type fast enough.

ST: Protect your children, change our ways, this world has changed...

commercial

Who is James and his assistant.I need to know who she said hi too.

James V. is the owner of the construction company that was working on the burnt home. He confirmed that he had an assistant who worked on the home with him. Both him and his assistant were interviewed by LE and swabbed for DNA. It has not been confirmed that they were working at the house at the time of Somer's disappearance.

However, a guy named Kyle called a reporter for an Orlando station. The reporter was in Orange Park at the time working on the story. Kyle told the reporter that he was working on the house that afternoon. He said Somer came up to him and told him he was doing a good job. It has never been confirmed that Kyle was indeed working on the house that day as James' assistant. He could have just been some wacko who had nothing to do with anything but just called the TV reporter.

When my brother was murdered, the dna took months, because the amount was small. If they only have a small amount of dna it is harder to work with. Just fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member