Tim Miller Interview Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know why he keep flip flopping on the issue of searching for Haleigh? If he is in this for HER, then it should be about her, not about airing all the family's dirty laundry. And IMO, TM has said enough, and been in the media enough in this case. How 'bout doing some actual searching. And if he's not going to do that, move on.

Kinda hard to move on and search when the family plus one are obfuscating and obstructing the investigation. how would he know where to search? JMO

Tim doesn't have any reason to make up lies about Ron. Why would he even think to do that in a missing person's case? My money is on Tim Miller.

My money is on Mark Klaas and what he had to say before Tim made that terrible remark about Mark living off of Polly's murder or however he said it. I agree that Tim over stepped the boundarys of a person whose life work is to search for missing people....SEARCH not get involved in the case and start investigating. The interesting thing is..every time Tim does something he has to tell everyone about it...the polys, etc.

It seems to me that Ron and Misty were upset with Tim after the polys and it was after that that Tim said that Ron had a gun out, etc. He took the story to Art and away it went because he knew Art would make sure it was spread around.

Interesting that for everything Tim tried on Misty he didn't get any further then the big wigs in the FBI got. Either Misty is telling the truth or she is made of iron and won't bend an ounce which is unusual for a 17 year old kid.

I wonder if we will ever know what happened to little Haleigh. Maybe if LE questioned Misty when she is high and her guard is down they might learn something if there is more to her story to tell. Otherwise I don't think that kid is going to change any part of her story and for all we know she could be telling the truth. She might not know anymore then she has already told. I just wish Haleigh would be found....alive.

My money is on Mark Klaas and what he had to say before Tim made that terrible remark about Mark living off of Polly's murder or however he said it. I agree that Tim over stepped the boundarys of a person whose life work is to search for missing people....SEARCH not get involved in the case and start investigating. The interesting thing is..every time Tim does something he has to tell everyone about it...the polys, etc.

It seems to me that Ron and Misty were upset with Tim after the polys and it was after that that Tim said that Ron had a gun out, etc. He took the story to Art and away it went because he knew Art would make sure it was spread around.

Interesting that for everything Tim tried on Misty he didn't get any further then the big wigs in the FBI got. Either Misty is telling the truth or she is made of iron and won't bend an ounce which is unusual for a 17 year old kid.

I wonder if we will ever know what happened to little Haleigh. Maybe if LE questioned Misty when she is high and her guard is down they might learn something if there is more to her story to tell. Otherwise I don't think that kid is going to change any part of her story and for all we know she could be telling the truth. She might not know anymore then she has already told. I just wish Haleigh would be found....alive.

He didn't get any further because Ronald made a phone call ratting out Donna as one getting info for LE and TM. Ronald is the one that put an end to the possibility that Misty would spill something. I wonder what would make him decide doing that was in his best interests? Maybe he thought it would benefit HaLeigh in some way to keep Misty quiet? JMO

If questions are going to be asked about who said what between Tim and Ron I think it would only be fair for both of them to be on the program so that we can hear what each of them have to say. Otherwise we are still only hearing one side of the story.

In reality, Tim doesn't know any more about who did what then the rest of us do. Any opinion he has will just be that...an opinion and any theory he has will just be a theory. His organization searches for missing people...it normally doesn't investigate the characters involved in the case.

Yeah!!......right. You've got a better chance at hitting the lottery than getting RC on Levi's show. He's got 2 attorneys. Do you honestly think that either one would condone that?

On your second point, TM knows a heck of lot more than we do. He's spent lots of time in Satsuma. So, I don't think it's our call to say that he doesn't know any more than we do at this point. Yes, he searches for missing people and there is a certain amount of info that helps one do that. So, in regard to the timeline from 7pm to 3:30am the next morning, someone needs to give a direction to look in.

As for the MK/TM exchange...it was wrong....but sometimes out of frustration things are said with regret. These are adults and should stay focused on the issue at hand and stay off the NG shows and other tabloid carp. Many innocent people are being dragged thru the mud for no reason, only because the last person....the KEY is not talking truth.

I vote for Tar and feathering.....

He requested the tests from MC because everyone wanted him to come back to Satsuma and stay until Haleigh was found but the problem was there was no direction to go in! At least be fair on that point. He has seen enough cases in his TE career to know when a case doesn't pass a sniff test. TM has an obligation to place the funds on searches or info that would lead to a successful search as his organization is run on donations only. He doesn't have a bottomless pit of money to lolligag around while people that likely know more than what they are telling play cat and mouse with him, his members and resources. I hope that Tim has enough time to get this across to the listeners tonight.

Anything he witnessed with his own eyes is above reproach in my book. I would believe him over a man with a large rap sheet and felonious assault charges. I mean....Tim is not known for threatening witnesses with headless rats. KWIM? You choose who you believe.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Personally I don't understand how the bad blood between Mark Klaas and TM could possibly make everything TM says or knows worthless. It reminds me of psychology classes and splitting. The world is not black and white, there are a lot of shades of gray in between. TM or MK or me or you or anybody else may have said something they shouldn't have at many points of their lives and yet they may be right about something else.

IMO we can't judge TM's observations about this case as right or wrong based on he was mean to Mark Klaas. He may be right even though he was mean to someone we like, or he may be wrong even though he's always said only flattering things about all the people we respect.

My grandma used to say "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water"! That is what is going on here. If Tim made an harsh remark to Mark, he has apologized and that doesn't mean everything the man ever did or said was wrong. He is not the sum of one remark, neither is Mark.

Bolded by me.

If questions are going to be asked about who said what between Tim and Ron I think it would only be fair for both of them to be on the program so that we can hear what each of them have to say. Otherwise we are still only hearing one side of the story.

Have I missed the part where Ron was denied an opportunity to appear on Levi's show? 'Cause I think if Ron said, "I wanna be on Levi's show", Levi's gonna say, "come on down!". Ron would, therefore, be allowed to present his part of the story.

In reality, Tim doesn't know any more about who did what then the rest of us do. Any opinion he has will just be that...an opinion and any theory he has will just be a theory. His organization searches for missing people...it normally doesn't investigate the characters involved in the case.

Have 'we' spent any actual face time with the family? Asked them questions? Arranged for the administration of lie detector tests? If so, you're right. If not, he knows more than us.
Blaise

Good show tonight. Anyone else able to catch it? I signed on right near the end but just in time to hear Tim Miller voice his concerns about who Misty may be covering for, and surprise it wasn't Ronald.

Good show tonight. Anyone else able to catch it? I signed on right near the end but just in time to hear Tim Miller voice his concerns about who Misty may be covering for, and surprise it wasn't Ronald.

I heard that. That was interesting, but not surprising, IMO.

Tim doesn't feel Ron is involved.

He feels Ron bears some "responsibility" for not leaving work after not being able to reach Misty after all those phone calls - but nothing directly relating to her disappearance.

That seems to match what Mark NeJame said on Nancy Grace.

I did catch it. It was a good show. I think he spoke from the heart, well, I know he did.

When he was asked who he thinks Misty may be covering for. He seemed to be at a loss and then said, I don't know, a "few family members", then reiterated and said "maybe her brother Tommy" for one. He did not indicate any suspicion toward Ron but felt he had some "issues". He felt Ron should have gone to his boss that night about 10pm and let it be known he was concerned about not being able to get in touch with the "babysitter" and gone home to check but doesn't think Haleigh's well being was in tact even at that time.

Levi, can you give us a wrap-up?

I did catch it. It was a good show. I think he spoke from the heart, well, I know he did.

When he was asked who he thinks Misty may be covering for. He seemed to be at a loss and then said, I don't know, a "few family members", then reiterated and said "maybe her brother Tommy" for one. He did not indicate any suspicion toward Ron but felt he had some "issues". He felt Ron should have gone to his boss that night about 10pm and let it be known he was concerned about not being able to get in touch with the "babysitter" and gone home to check but doesn't think Haleigh's well being was in tact even at that time.

I am hoping we get a wrap-up on Levi's show. I just happened to check twitter last night and was reminded about the show with about 10 or so minutes to go.

What Tim described last night is a scenario that unfortunately Ronald probably runs over and over in his head numerous times a day. I think that the 20+ phone calls gives us outsiders a little insight about his state of mind on the evening of February 9th. While we haven't heard Ronald speak publicly about what his thoughts were that night, I fell asleep remembering the words that Somer's mother used in a news conference. She questioned how this could happen. What could she have done differently she asked herself. Through tears she questioned her actions and wondered what she could have done differently to protect her child. Those have to be some painful thoughts. No parent should ever have to ask themselves those questions but I have to imagine they all do at one point.

Thanks for the info elle and atherella! Wonder if there is a transcript from this show that we could read?

"few family members"? For certain...That statement came across loud and clear for me...JMO

I am hoping we get a wrap-up on Levi's show. I just happened to check twitter last night and was reminded about the show with about 10 or so minutes to go.

What Tim described last night is a scenario that unfortunately Ronald probably runs over and over in his head numerous times a day. I think that the 20+ phone calls gives us outsiders a little insight about his state of mind on the evening of February 9th. While we haven't heard Ronald speak publicly about what his thoughts were that night, I fell asleep remembering the words that Somer's mother used in a news conference. She questioned how this could happen. What could she have done differently she asked herself. Through tears she questioned her actions and wondered what she could have done differently to protect her child. Those have to be some painful thoughts. No parent should ever have to ask themselves those questions but I have to imagine they all do at one point.

I can imagine what his state of mind was that night and also bet he wishes he had handled things differently after Haleigh got off that school bus..Unfortunately, it is what it is...JMO

Yes, it is what is it is. Since Law Enforcement has the phone records and presumably text messages and the advantage of speaking with Misty and Ronald, I think they have a great deal more insight than I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203