Tim Miller Interview Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did catch it. It was a good show. I think he spoke from the heart, well, I know he did.

When he was asked who he thinks Misty may be covering for. He seemed to be at a loss and then said, I don't know, a "few family members", then reiterated and said "maybe her brother Tommy" for one. He did not indicate any suspicion toward Ron but felt he had some "issues". He felt Ron should have gone to his boss that night about 10pm and let it be known he was concerned about not being able to get in touch with the "babysitter" and gone home to check but doesn't think Haleigh's well being was in tact even at that time.

Levi, can you give us a wrap-up?
BBM
I am very puzzled over this. If I remember correctly Misty did direct LE towards Joe from the get go and then indicated her brother Tommy was acting weird after HaLeighs abduction. I ask who else in her family has she not outed? Why would she be protecting now those she first suggested as being capable and or acted suspicious after HaLeighs abduction?

I love now that TM appears to some to validate their thoughts that is his now a reputable source. Was it not recently that folks were saying such vastly negative things about this man?

I think he is a hero. I think there is more to this info...and I think there is a combined effort to make one family and their network of supporters feel the heat is off. Here's your rope....go on hang yourself, Mr. Cummings....

BBM
I am very puzzled over this. If I remember correctly Misty did direct LE towards Joe from the get go and then indicated her brother Tommy was acting weird after HaLeighs abduction. I ask who else in her family has she not outed? Why would she be protecting now those she first suggested as being capable and or acted suspicious after HaLeighs abduction?

Don't know. I just tried to put into words as accurately as I could remember what Tim said.

BBM

The only other person I can think of who deferentially treats Misty like Ronald did (rewarding her for silence) has been her father, who refused on two occasions to file charges or make a police report regarding her husband. Instead, he did not want Misty to be mad at him.

I did ask that very question but it wasn't brought up.

I wish it would get brought up because its obvious Ronald didnt want Misty to slip up to Donna- thats pretty weird coming from a guy who wants to know what happened to his daughter-

Don't know. I just tried to put into words as accurately as I could remember what Tim said.
PCSO and other agencies investigated and determination that Joe Overstreet was not responsible for Haleighs abduction and was cleared in the beginning and now that Tommy places himself at the Mobile Home that night after 10 pm and PCSO still could not and did not find probable cause to charge him with Haleighs abduction with this additional admission?

The only other person I can think of who deferentially treats Misty like Ronald did (rewarding her for silence) has been her father, who refused on two occasions to file charges or make a police report regarding her husband. Instead, he did not want Misty to be mad at him.
If I am not mistaken Hank Sr. was in the hospital that weekend and was in a wheel chair after his release.

If I am not mistaken Hank Sr. was in the hospital that weekend and was in a wheel chair after his release.

You're not mistaken at all. He was. Which does not erase the fact that Misty was rewarded by the two most influential men in her life: Her (now ex) husband, and her father.

PCSO and other agencies investigated and determination that Joe Overstreet was not responsible for Haleighs abduction and was cleared in the beginning and now that Tommy places himself at the Mobile Home that night after 10 pm and PCSO still could not and did not find probable cause to charge him with Haleighs abduction with this additional admission?

Texasmommy, where did you read that Cousin Joe was cleared? TIA

Does it seem to indicate to anyone else that his behavior is truly that of a parent that loves and protects? I have wondered how this family has survived with the obvious dysfunctions and I am wondering if it is Hank Sr. that has been the glue for that family. The mother's statements could indicate a previously strained relationship between herself and Misty or jealousy of Hank Sr.'s and Misty's relationship. Lisa's behavior with Tommy indicates to me that they have a special bond ( in crime also) and that her statements against Misty and Ron are misguided because of favoritism between these parents and there children.

Lisa and Hank Croslin seem to be the only couple so far to sustain a 20 year or more marriage, whatever its faults.

TM says he feels Misty is covering for "a number of family members" without specifying what he considered "family" or even whose family that might be.

Texasmommy, where did you read that Cousin Joe was cleared? TIA
In the begining it was reported. Sorry Elle1919 I do not remember what news agency reported this info. Also we here at WS discussed it in nurmerous threads.

I wish we could get the transcript of the entire show. This may be the best thing so you can listen for yourself. Try this link: There will be music first, then the beginning of the show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPage/blog/2009/11

Sorry, no way to fast forward so there's about 15 minutes of talk about other cases before Tim comes on.

about Joe - iirc that was in the early days and they said he was not a suspect or person of interest.

I love now that TM appears to some to validate their thoughts that is his now a reputable source. Was it not recently that folks were saying such vastly negative things about this man?

I think he is a hero. I think there is more to this info...and I think there is a combined effort to make one family and their network of supporters feel the heat is off. Here's your rope....go on hang yourself, Mr. Cummings....

I am one who was critical of Tim Miller's involvement in more than just searching. My position was and is that he should not have been setting up some undercover sting because that is the role of LE. I was and am still worried that civilian "stings" are not admissible in court. I also have issue with Miller revealing what any family member might say to him in the privacy of his or her own home. In criticizing Miller's behavior in this area, I was not making a statement about the Cummings family; I was making a statement about what I take to be decent human behavior. Most people don't expect that what they say in their own homes is fair game for media release. How can any family trust Tim Miller if he tells what they tell him to the media? Certainly if someone confessed to a crime or an important clue slipped out, Miller has every right and obligation to go to LE with what he learns. And certainly, if he had contacted Ron's attorney or someone else in the family and reported that he was worried that Ron would harm Misty, I could understand THAT. Putting this information out in the media only served Tim Miller. He isn't a saint; he can make mistakes. I think this was one of them, along with his comments about Mark Klaas.

I've never thought either Ron or Crystal was involved in Haleigh's disappearance, so I am not surprised about anything Miller said. He is a smart guy and tries to do good work. I think he has been over-reaching in some cases lately and should stick to what he started out to do: organizing searches. If he can't get enough good information to do a search, he can just say so and move on to another case. But like anyone else in the public eye, when he screws up, he will be criticized.

I stand by my statements about TM 150%. Doesn't mean I don't want to read the interview. I don't believe a thing Cobra says but I read his interviews. Ya never know when a nugget might glean through. I do still absolutely think TM should stay out of the media and keep his thoughts to himself, especially since they contradict LE. And I don't need Tim Miller to validate squat for me.

I stand by my statements about TM 150%. Doesn't mean I don't want to read the interview. I don't believe a thing Cobra says but I read his interviews. Ya never know when a nugget might glean through. I do still absolutely think TM should stay out of the media and keep his thoughts to himself, especially since they contradict LE. And I don't need Tim Miller to validate squat for me.

I think you've made yourself quite clear. We get it.

I'm with you. I will try and listen to the interview tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member