VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-farmville-indictments-continued,0,1321614.story

Cell phones, computers and many other data storage and transfer devices were seized and tracked. A dozen of McCroskey's Myspace "friends" have found – or will find –their worlds turned upside down by investigators, according to the search warrants requesting permission for investigating those friends.

According to one of the search warrant affadavits: "The suspect is a 'rapper' musician who makes recordings about death and dying and may have documented his activities while at the victims' residence through the use of computer, cellular telephone, still or video camera."

Prince Edward County Commonwelth's Attorney James Ennis would not talk about the case. At this point, it's unclear if any of the seized items were used to record the devastation.

Cell phones, computers and many other data storage and transfer devices were seized and tracked. A dozen of McCroskey's Myspace "friends" have found – or will find –their worlds turned upside down by investigators, according to the search warrants requesting permission for investigating those friends.

Holy Fvck, he made a freakin documentary I bet. This is insane! Gets worse by the day.

BTW welcome back absynth!

It could very well be an admission that he sent texts/pix to multiple myspace friends.... or maybe he sent one and it got forwarded amongst the crowd.

Here is something else I found, regarding the "witch hunt" that many of us have prophesied.

http://www.middletownjournal.com/news/crime/horrorcore-music-fans-linked-to-violence-378737.html

I think right now the warrants are just to access MySpace messages...

If there was some inference that someone had received images or video of the crime scene I'd expect their computer to be seized and subjected to a forensic examination.

Ziggy--You're just about my fav. We grew that stuff in 1985. After a night of manicuring, our hands would be covered with resin (it's called Hash). The final product went to California. I don't do that kinda stuff anymore. The police informed me that I prolly oughta stop.

It means the police have probably read all of your messages dating back some period of months.

Yes and they may be even tapping your phones, unlikely but possible.

What it really means though is to lay low and be honest about anything they ask you. The investigation is basically just now getting started, they have a long way to go.

Hey, absynth. Glad to see you.
Welcome Jesikah, too. :)

IIRC, there were two weapons used on Mark, the piece of wood and the maul. The way I see that playing out is maybe Mark took Sam by surprise and Sam did grab the closest thing at hand. Then with Mark down, Sam went to get the maul, his special friend.

Meat cleaver to me says "dismemberment" but not "cannibalism." Of course, given what we know so far, I wouldn't cover a bet!

They've specifically said that the bodies weren't dismembered.

Yes and they may be even tapping your phones, unlikely but possible.

What it really means though is to lay low and be honest about anything they ask you. The investigation is basically just now getting started, they have a long way to go.

Again, this is likely only if there is some inference that images or videos of the crime scene were distributed and some group of people knew about it and might further communicate about it, or if they think other people were involved in planning or executing the crime. If this was the case however they might also collect/record email, cell phones calls, AIM, etc. then seize your computer later for examination.

And Pax's advice is good.

My myspace was on that search warrant, i wonder wtf they mean by A dozen of McCroskey's Myspace "friends" have found – or will find –their worlds turned upside down by investigators, according to the search warrants requesting permission for investigating those friends.

What they mean is they're going to be interviewed to determine what they know about what happened and whether they are culpable in any manner.

They've specifically said that the bodies weren't dismembered.

Right. But there is some grey area here. Does mutilation of a more general nature count as dismemberment? I think it doesn't, and so this "no dismemberment" statement could be misleading.

Right. But there is some grey area here. Does mutilation of a more general nature count as dismemberment? I think it doesn't, and so this "no dismemberment" statement could be misleading.

So what do you mean? Like an arm isn't separated from torso but there could be carvings in the bodies??? This whole dismemberment arguement currently seems stupid to me when there have been no charges placed when its something that would add the to the prosecutions leverage.

:devil::angel::devil::angel::devil::angel::devil:

So what do you mean? Like an arm isn't separated from torso but there could be carvings in the bodies??? This whole dismemberment arguement currently seems stupid to me when there have been no charges placed when its something that would add the to the prosecutions leverage.

Or maybe pieces of the bodies cut off?

I think the bodies were largely intact, and that the "bodies were not dismembered" statement was meant to illustrate that.

Ack! Forget I ever said "dismemberment." I was reacting to absynth's thoughts about the meat cleaver suggesting cannibalism. I said it made me think of dismemberment, but not cannibalism. That's all. No dismemberment. None. Everyone fully membered.

Ack! Forget I ever said "dismemberment." I was reacting to absynth's thoughts about the meat cleaver suggesting cannibalism. I said it made me think of dismemberment, but not cannibalism. That's all. No dismemberment. None. Everyone fully membered.

:crazy:

For some reason that reminded me of something Larry David said on Curb your enthusiasm, my fav TV show by far. Funny stuff!

Well there's a bloody cleaver found in the bedroom and the faces were mutilated beyond recognition. The rest would be speculation.

Where do you get that the faces were mutilated beyond recognition?

I read (sorry can't recall where) that they had to use dental records to identify the bodies. Hopefully one of our supersleuths can check or correct my rickety memory here...

I think its a safe bet that if you start pounding on someone with a MAUL that there wont be much left of a head/face. I wont get graphic but I have used a maul to split my wood for many years and they are heavy and I cant imagine what just a few simple easy blows to the head with one would do, like I said, you can pretty much assume anything resembling a head will not be there anymore.

Va. slayings suspect put violent rap songs on Web [Calif ...
19 Sep 2009 ... Richard Alden Samuel McCroskey III, 20, of Castro Valley, Calif., ... McCroskey is being held in Farmville, where he faces charges of first-degree murder, .... for days and they hope to have the victims identified by Monday...medical examiner is trying to identify the bodies through dental records. ...www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2344001/posts - Cached - Similar

From Comment
Razakel [SKR] October 25, 2009 5:00 PM
yup. and?
LOTUSTwiztid Juggalo October 25, 2009 4:37 PM
aint dat syko sam.

This one intrigues me so. When Razakel is asked if this is a pic of of "Syko Sam" she replys with "So what". I mean hey if someone i knew killed people i cared for i would delete all the pics i had with them or at least insult the person.
So.... Are these people real about what they are rapping about and just dont give a ****??? Like we have to say we sorry but really..... this kid is super sweet?

I think he was belittled and scorned, decided he would show them all. Then he called, bragged about it and no one took him seriously. So he stayed in the home waiting. Then he arranged or did something to the body's to prove his point,sent a pic and still no one paid attention.

I do not think he was trying to hide or cleanup. I think he was waiting to be arrested.

And still nobody cared in his mind.

My understanding is that they couldnt ID them and had to use dental records because of DECOMP and not so much mutilation, but as I said above, a maul to the head = no more head/face. Period.

I think its a safe bet that if you start pounding on someone with a MAUL that there wont be much left of a head/face. I wont get graphic but I have used a maul to split my wood for many years and they are heavy and I cant imagine what just a few simple easy blows to the head with one would do, like I said, you can pretty much assume anything resembling a head will not be there anymore.

Va. slayings suspect put violent rap songs on Web [Calif ...
19 Sep 2009 ... Richard Alden Samuel McCroskey III, 20, of Castro Valley, Calif., ... McCroskey is being held in Farmville, where he faces charges of first-degree murder, .... for days and they hope to have the victims identified by Monday...medical examiner is trying to identify the bodies through dental records. ...www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2344001/posts - Cached - Similar

Right. As far as carvings or markings on the bodies, that would be speculation. We don't know and no one has said this as far as I know. But if there is blood on the cleaver it got there somehow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craftymom74