NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what I was saying. Did anyone see or talk to her before the video at the motel.

What about the weeks before? Did the aunt or father talk to Shaniya? Did any of the neighbors see her at the MH park?

The landlord said she had never seen her and didn't even know that AD was living there.

... and Coe says he never saw her in the "living room" when he was there or when he slept there. Whatever that means. Was she not even there or was she kept in a different room?

Did AD live with her sister and some other kids? I'd assume LE has interviewed the sister already.

I'm thinking they want to keep the perp's and victim in same county.

Or both perps? Might be harder if MAM gets thrown to one and AD thrown to another?

No, but that might be one of the reasons there never was one. Mom couldn't pay for it and dad knew he would lose.

ARe you saying dad would have lost custody to AD?

And what they were doing with her. She wasn't in school. Where was she for the 2 weeks before she died?

Did anyone at all see her during that time?

Did anyone speak to her on the phone during her last two weeks?

This is what I have been wondering for days now!

Dear Posters:

It's a violation of TOS to post or repost personal information--dates of birth, addresses, phone numbers, etc--or post links to such information for innocent parties, i.e. those not named as main suspects by LE.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Hoppy

But was there ever a court case regarding custody of Shaniya?
I may have missed that.

Kim, This is all I could find

According to court records, Lockhart has five other children with three women. He has had custody and child support disputes involving several of the children, but there was no record of any disputes involving Shaniya or Antoinette Davis.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6435879/

I just wanted to post this to let you guys know I have been down in Fayetteville all day today trying to figure this out and been to courthouse and looked at all the stuff that is public knowledge and this is what I have found.

Mr. Mcneil has extensive criminal history and owns 5 vehicles so this is how both Mom and Aunt got around.

I have talked to alot of folks here and lots of people are thinking there is alot more to the story than is being release. Some think Mom has nothing to do with this and McNeil took the child. I am not sure I just dont want to guess and make assumtions only the truth. Hope this helps.
five vehicles? wow....
and his own personal attorney too... hmmm.

Police Reports - Mario McNeil & April Autry (Mario's girlfriend)

11/12/09 - BE & Larceny at Mario's Home - Case # 12483
http://www.ccsonc.org/incident_reports/default.aspx
Just need to enter Case # - on this police report, you will see who Mario lives with
This is day before his arrest

11/13/09 - Forced Break-In at April's Home - Case # 039644
http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/policereports.aspx
Just need to enter Case #
This is the day of his arrest
Thanks, lbminnesota. This is interesting. I wonder what was on the stolen computer.

That's a possibility, yes.

So basically, most everybody in here thinks dad should have seen what was going on and should take part of the blame for Shaniya's death, but you think Dad could have lost custody to MOMSTER if there was a court battle???
I'm not getting that.

As for the blanket, I really haven't drawn any personal conclusions as to why I think it was found in the condition it was, I just have a plethora of possibilities, one of which I will share since I am not sure it has been discussed at length. Victims of sexual abuse are dehumanized by their abusers, the abuser wants total power and they find joy in making the abused suffer. That being said, it is a possibility Shaniya was being kept locked away in a closet or such, only being allowed out when the abusers saw fit. She may have been kept there for long periods of time, or as punishment for being uncooperative. She may have been locked away clothed or unclothed, with a blanket or without, but if she was unable to get to a restroom to relieve herself due to this circumstance, it could be another theory as to the soiled blanket. I know there are many possible scenarios, but I also feel this one carries weight.

Just got a kick in the gut to find myself reacting to this possibility with relief. :no: It's better than the alternative prevailing theory, but it's still a horror.

Hi Everyone,

I know you are all chomping at the bit to get a forum going for sweet Shaniya.

When we put a case into its own forum it is because we see the potential for great interest and for the case taking a long time to come to a conclusion. We have to have both of these elements before we give a case a full forum.

Right now we have the Interest. We need to wait a bit and see how it plays out before we assign Shaniya a forum.

It won't be much longer so keep on posting. We will decide soon.

Tricia

My understanding was that this was AD getting indignant at Carey for disciplining Shaniya for fussing with her cousins, which would be Carey's children.

Obviously, it was a pathetic attempt to find fault with Carey, and AD's hypocrisy is nauseating.
Oh. I had the entire thing backwards. I thought it was the other way around.

Thank you for the clarification!

Thats what I was saying. Did anyone see or talk to her before the video at the motel.

What about the weeks before? Did the aunt or father talk to Shaniya? Did any of the neighbors see her at the MH park?

The landlord said she had never seen her and didn't even know that AD was living there.

Early on, I remember someone from the park being interviewed and said they saw her playing.

Dear Posters:

It's a violation of TOS to post or repost personal information--dates of birth, addresses, phone numbers, etc--or post links to such information for innocent parties, i.e. those not named as main suspects by LE.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Hoppy

Thanks Hoppy!! :angel:I now know for future reference.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads