NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.michellesigona.com/

Latest in the Shaniya Davis case
November 19th, 2009

SHANIYA DAVIS UPDATE
<snipped>
Earlier this afternoon, investigators told me Shaniya’s body is still with the Medical Examiners office, and has not been released to the family. The autopsy is not complete

Yes....knowing what we do now, I too can see it being a 2 instead of a 3 in the MAM photo. Especially after AMF posted the number comparison that she did...that was very helpful in making it clearer. The important thing though is that we know now this has to be a pic of them leaving, right? I still can't figure out why on EARTH a motel was ever even involved, if MAM was the end of the line (no buyer). Why on earth...?!

When I look at the picture, I don't get the impression that they are leaving. He isn't standing looking into the elevator. It looks to me that he is just walking past the elevator, perhaps to another room? or maybe they had just arrived and he turned the wrong way to a room destination and figured it was the wrong way and turning around to go to the room? Anyone?

Isn't is a little odd to go on Oprah before they even get this child burried? Or am I nutz? That just seems.....wrong?

Isn't is a little odd to go on Oprah before they even get this child burried? Or am I nutz? That just seems.....wrong?

It doesn't seem wrong, it IS wrong!!

I looked at O's website and couldn't find anything.

Oprah?? He's going on Oprah?? Before Shaniya is laid to rest?? OMG....

:banghead:

Yep....he needs to hook up with Somers' mom....she's a media pro.

When I look at the picture, I don't get the impression that they are leaving. He isn't standing looking into the elevator. It looks to me that he is just walking past the elevator, perhaps to another room? or maybe they had just arrived and he turned the wrong way to a room destination and figured it was the wrong way and turning around to go to the room? Anyone?

Now that is something nobody has ever considered (that I've seen). But these are stills from videos, as I understand it. So with there being at least three of these stills isolated from a video....he must have been standing there with the button pushed awaiting the elevator's arrival. Surely if he'd just been walking by the camera w/ her, there wouldn't be three seperate and different still pics to isolate from it...

i'm desperately trying to keep up here, but have had very little time with work and everything else, but i had a thought today regarding the discussion about why shaniya's dad may not have gone to court for a custody order or whatever. it's been said he wasn't listed on her birth certificate, is it possible that he feared that going to court would have required a DNA test and him knowing the kind of woman shaniya's "mother" is was worried it would show him not to be her father after all and then he would lose her for good? holes in this theory to be sure and he sends my hinky meter spinning anyway, but just something to consider i guess...

Oprah?? He's going on Oprah?? Before Shaniya is laid to rest?? OMG....

:banghead:

Yep....he needs to hook up with Somers' mom....she's a media pro.

I thought the same exact thing!

i'm desperately trying to keep up here, but have had very little time with work and everything else, but i had a thought today regarding the discussion about why shaniya's dad may not have gone to court for a custody order or whatever. it's been said he wasn't listed on her birth certificate, is it possible that he feared that going to court would have required a DNA test and him knowing the kind of woman shaniya's "mother" is was worried it would show him not to be her father after all and then he would lose her for good? holes in this theory to be sure and he sends my hinky meter spinning anyway, but just something to consider i guess...

I really think Little One looked just like him....don't think he'd have had anything to fear as far as DNA...but that's just my opinion :)

I think he is getting on the elevator to leave with a very much alive little girl. I'm wondering too if she is holding a small white motel room towel?
I hate to say this, but I think she is holding a diaper. If you look at one of the stills where it is laying on her leg, it has the contour of a diaper. That's what it looks like to me. sickening...

I really don't think it matters if they were on the 2nd or 3rd floor. We initially wanted to find out it if was the lobby or not, because we were under the impression those pics were from them arriving (at least I was). Then, it became this whole thing, because to many it's obvious that it is not the 3rd floor, and I think it frustrated them that others couldn't see it.

But the LE know exactly where they were standing and what rooms were used...:waitasec:

How many kids did the dad have with the mother who died? I wonder if C belonged to the mother that died? She is living with a friend of her fathers not the parents of the dead mother. She sure is a beautiful girl and much lighter then the older boy. I'm confused about how many kids this guy has all total and why none of them live with him. The older boy is out on his own...he said.

I didn't think that C acted like she disliked her father or was trying to be decptive. I did wonder how she knew Shaniya's mother though. It didn't sound to me that Shaniya had ever spent much time all total with her mother. It seems like I read that she didn't seem to want anything to do with Shaniya.

The obit for Vicki listed 4 children as survivors. Three had the last name of lockhart, one has the last name of coleman(vicki's maiden name) with a female first name (M)

Now that is something nobody has ever considered (that I've seen). But these are stills from videos, as I understand it. So with there being at least three of these stills isolated from a video....he must have been standing there with the button pushed awaiting the elevator's arrival. Surely if he'd just been walking by the camera w/ her, there wouldn't be three seperate and different still pics to isolate from it...

To me they look like they were shot from different angles so not sure if there is more than one camera there or if he turned to face the elevator more in one?? Anyone?

am doing this for Tricia ... she is making a plea for all WSrs to help immediately !!

URGENT !!

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

Marc Klaas and KlaasKids desperately needs help NOW from each and every Websleuther to support Trucker TV through America. This could be the single most important thing any of us can ever do for missing children.

Please take 3 minutes to read the above link, click the REPLY button, express your support or voice your concerns, click SEND.

Then forward the above link to your email contacts, everyone, everywhere, so they can do the same.

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

THANK YOU TO ALL WSrs WHO HAVE ALREADY RESPONDED TO THIS CALL !!

Unless Mr Lockhart has been told that there is a 3rd person involved that they are desperately seeking to find, I see no point in him going on OPRAH..

I personally think they have the culprit..both of them, else, I feel that we would be hearing more of the BOLO out on that car, and some kind of a description of a suspect that is still on the loose.

carpet.jpg
I would venture to say that the camera is angled differently in the hotel shot, but it's definitely a different floor.... same hotel though... IMO

I could see going on Oprah if Shaniya was still missing or if the perps were still unknown, but to go on right now seems odd and in bad form, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5Ws2Resolve