NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm......Does she pay for interviews?

I've always heard she does NOT pay for interviews, but I do think she pays for travel/accomodations/food.

And I thought his son just said in an interview with Essence magazine that his father wasn't ready for the media.

Guess a trip on Oprah changed his mind....hmmmmm

If I remember their was a report about LE gathering evidence from one of the rooms, and about a towel...we will know soon enough...what room he took her to. This skumbag, looked like he was walking into a room for a surprise birthday party not a court room to face charges. He looked like he had thought about his "camera" image..sic sic
I think some of these crimes are being done to try and cash in like the A's did...sic

Did someone go to the hotel and get actual photos? If so, where does the convo surrounding them start? I was part of the original discussion regarding what floor the released photos were taken of, so I'd LOVE to see the follow-up discussion. Thanks!

Let's say that BL's new GF isn't in to kids, so BL needed to re-locate SD.

I don't know about anybody else....but personally, when I was single and met a guy I might be interested in, he had BETTER like dogs or guess what....bye bye guy no matter what else I might have liked about you, dude. I wouldn't have in my wildest nightmares considered giving up my beloved dog for some guy. And that is a DOG.....let alone if I'd have had KIDS, which I didn't.... but the point is I wouldn't think much of a guy who would 'relocate' his DAUGHTER in order to placate or woo some girlfriend, regardless what 'good points' there may have been about her. I'd tell her hey, me and my precious daughter are a package deal...if you can't handle that....bye bye...

Again...why does it matter if he was on the 2nd or 3rd floor? Did someone see him on one floor but the pics dispute that? Are LE trying to figure out what floor the pic was taken? I feel like I've missed something really, really important.

I don't know how to say this without offending someone, but there were two very distinct accents between a couple of the interviews. I think the difference could be construed as him having different emotional control during different interviews.

I don't think this is offensive as I've lived in the south my whole life. One accent was lightly southern. The other accent seemed to be in line with some areas of a southern minority population. See? It almost sounds more offensive to hedge around it. Surely it's not some big biased, secret thing that white and black people often speak with different accents in some areas. I lived in that area. I had many black friends. I don't sound like my black friends. They don't sound like me. Why would that be wrong to say? They'd be first to say they're glad they don't sound like me, LOL!

I find that sometimes my "accent" changes when I'm around different people. I'll soften my 'a's if I'm around a person from GB. I draw out my 'o's a bit if I talk to someone from Canada while. Someone who spends a lot of time around people of different backgrounds might end up sounding more like them.

I don't want to perpetuate this debate, since it seems to have occurred in a thread that occurred when I was away from the site. However, I am intrigued by this argument. Could someone please post thinks to interviews in which they hear the alleged change in accent? I guess I missed the relevant interviews. I'm not arguing with the point, I just want to hear what others are hearing.

Thanks.

Diena T. Somer Thompson's mother, on HLN, to Mr Davis (???) *I actually would love to speak to Mr. Davis, and let know I know exactly what he is going through, and I've got a shoulder for him to lean on and I can't believe a parent would be involved involved in hurting their own child.*

Looks like it was from The CBS Early Show....................

Did someone go to the hotel and get actual photos? If so, where does the convo surrounding them start? I was part of the original discussion regarding what floor the released photos were taken of, so I'd LOVE to see the follow-up discussion. Thanks!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4458095&postcount=473"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #16[/ame]

So much going on and so much repeat info...
My head is swimming.
As much as I think I am cought up I still have so many questions too.

The photo in the elevator leaving with Shaniyda.
I am now totaly confused about time line: originally I thought that the photo was the same
day she was found dead......
Now I wonder is the photo of them on Tuesday 11/10 or 11/17???

She was found this week 11.16th or 17th
someone please clear up my head I am getting all mixed up.

Another thought that I had, as I believe this is MAM leaving with the baby....I understand Shaniya had no shoes on and thus needed to be carried, but if I were carrying a child of this size and age, I would most likely carry her on my hip, legs spread on each side...wondering if he is carrying her "ginegerly" in this awkward position because he knows of what went on in that hotel room and she had injuries to her privates that would cause more pain if he carried her that way..(grrrrr) What do you think??

Oh I totally agree...I have always thought it was plumb weird how he was carrying her in that picture....people just do NOT normally carry their kids like that unless the child has fallen asleep like on the couch or in the car, and they're trying to keep from waking them up while being moved.

Again...why does it matter if he was on the 2nd or 3rd floor? Did someone see him on one floor but the pics dispute that? Are LE trying to figure out what floor the pic was taken? I feel like I've missed something really, really important.

I think it gives people an angle as to what LE is looking at. If Shaniya was taken to the second/third floor what guests were registered on those floors? Was MAM registered on that floor? Was he seen leaving that floor and going to another?

A lot of this we won't have answers to soon. But, it's good to have a layout so when this does go to trial we can look back on it.

So much going on and so much repeat info...
My head is swimming.
As much as I think I am cought up I still have so many questions too.

The photo in the elevator leaving with Shaniyda.
I am now totaly confused about time line: originally I thought that the photo was the same
day she was found dead......
Now I wonder is the photo of them on Tuesday 11/10 or 11/17???

She was found this week 11.16th or 17th
someone please clear up my head I am getting all mixed up.

IIRC, I believe the images were obtained on 11/10 at 6:11 a.m. (whatever day it was the mother called because she called 911 at 6:53 a.m. Her body was found this past Monday, 11/16. Hope that helps!

Search amf1277. She is a local.

I think it gives people an angle as to what LE is looking at. If Shaniya was taken to the second/third floor what guests were registered on those floors? Was MAM registered on that floor? Was he seen leaving that floor and going to another?

A lot of this we won't have answers to soon. But, it's good to have a layout so when this does go to trial we can look back on it.

oh...ok...thanks

Diena T. Somer Thompson's mother, on HLN, to Mr Davis (???) *I actually would love to speak to Mr. Davis, and let know I know exactly what he is going through, and I've got a shoulder for him to lean on and I can't believe a parent would be involved involved in hurting their own child.*

Looks like it was from The CBS Early Show....................

Mr DAVIS?!!!!!!!

I really don't think it matters if they were on the 2nd or 3rd floor. We initially wanted to find out it if was the lobby or not, because we were under the impression those pics were from them arriving (at least I was). Then, it became this whole thing, because to many it's obvious that it is not the 3rd floor, and I think it frustrated them that others couldn't see it.

That too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member