FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowizar, tell me the news of this did NOT just come out today. Do you have any idea how old the child is? And could a gray Honda be confused w/a gray Nissan? (Wasn't it a Nissan they were checking out early on in Somer's case?)
I'm just sick over this. It just never seems to stop. I believe the reason he did not attempt to grab her or get out was because in an apt complex, there's no way know ing when someone would come in or out.

They're positive it is gray but not positive on the make. The only reason I heard the information was because there were news vans out at the side of my house on the road entering WE Cherry Elementary. My kids asked what was going on, news crew told them and they told me. Only other info I have is from the 2 articles I posted.

IIRC the car being looked for in the Somer case was a blue Nissan.

Sadnpod: the crossguards are being pretty vigilant. I passed two dropping off my son at school after a doc appt this morning. Both guards I passed eyeballed me and said hello. Very polite but very watchful too.

where is everyone? OH its survivor nite... And about the turtle.. check out the astro thread on somer...

Sadnpod: the crossguards are being pretty vigilant. I passed two dropping off my son at school after a doc appt this morning. Both guards I passed eyeballed me and said hello. Very polite but very watchful too.

you shoulda seen the looks I got today.. I finally told LE what I was doin.. kinda...but yeah, everyone was watchful... I felt so sad for the only two kids I saw walkin alone.... the guards were keepin a watchful eye on them.. but i just had to wonder where there parents were.... i wanted to follow them myself, but my car really isnt incognito... and a perp would have to be beyond crazy to hit that neighborhood atm...

They're positive it is gray but not positive on the make. The only reason I heard the information was because there were news vans out at the side of my house on the road entering WE Cherry Elementary. My kids asked what was going on, news crew told them and they told me. Only other info I have is from the 2 articles I posted.

IIRC the car being looked for in the Somer case was a blue Nissan.

Shadowizar if you live close to sonora dr . becareful .. rso lives there.. this is just to much..

Instead of sending spaceships to mars , moon etc. put the money towards putting these sicko's somewhere where they can't hurt anyone... if they have committed crimes against children then they should lose all rights and become a medical study for the sickness that may be cured in the future if studied long enough..

Please, do not hate for that statement.. I just love our children more than the moon or mars or some sicko killing and hurting a child like this.. :banghead:

That's good to know about the crossing guards, sadnpod. There is still a killer on the loose..

Man Reportedly Offered Child Ride Home
Elementary School Principal Sends Out Letter To Parents In Orange Park

POSTED: Thursday, November 19, 2009
UPDATED: 5:09 pm EST November 19, 2009
ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The principal of W.E. Cherry Elementary School in Orange Park sent out a letter to parents Thursday after a report of a man in a car offering a child a ride home.

The child reportedly ran home and told her mother.

It happened near The Park at Blanding Apartments, not far from where Somer Thompson disappeared last month.

Police described the man as being in his 20s, with dark, spiky hair.

They said he was in a gray four-door Honda.

If you have information, you're asked to call the Clay County Sheriff's Office at 904-213-6104.

This is the link to the article pasted above: http://www.news4jax.com/news/21667576/detail.html

Clay County authorities are searching for an older, faded gray Honda with a loud muffler after a girl said the driver asked her if she needed a ride then followed her through an apartment complex parking lot.

The girl's mother said her daughter went to collect the mail at the Park at Blanding Apartments in the 200 block of Blairmore Boulevard Wednesday when a male in a car asked her if she wanted a ride.

She said no and started to walk away, according to a Clay County Sheriff's Office report. She told investigators the vehicle started to follow her before speeding out of the parking lot.

The girl did not say the man tried to abduct her or get out of the vehicle.

http://jacksonville.com/community/m..._girl_refuses_coaxing_to_ride_with_a_stranger
Thank you for the article.How old was the little girl?Doesn't the guy sound like the kyle predator we were talking about.I don't have the link to him.I don't know if I can put it.So I didn't

Instead of sending spaceships to mars , moon etc. put the money towards putting these sicko's somewhere where they can't hurt anyone...

Snipping that, just to show you that you answered your own question. Kind of killing 2 birds with 1 stone. kwim?

where is everyone? OH its survivor nite... And about the turtle.. check out the astro thread on somer...

I could use some help where this turtle info is on FA thread.. I read it all the time but I don't remember seeing that part.. Help please.. ???

I could use some help where this turtle info is on FA thread.. I read it all the time but I don't remember seeing that part.. Help please.. ???

I dont remember where it is... but it has to do (if I remember rite,, pls dont be upset if i didnt) with a vision about DT and a turtle.. and ya know as I write this... behind the park.. would be a good place for turtles to live.,.. maybe Im reachin...

I dont remember where it is... but it has to do (if I remember rite,, pls dont be upset if i didnt) with a vision about DT and a turtle.. and ya know as I write this... behind the park.. would be a good place for turtles to live.,.. maybe Im reachin...
Oh! That was frm Infinity. She posted it here, as well. Matter of fact, I think it was here, first-and then someone told her about the astrology site.
Thanks, Sadnpod for all your sleuthing, today. So sorry your contact was a bust...wish you could have learned more, but you are definitely going above and beyond. I know you want this cretin put away for Somer-but you're so good to share it all with us.
Thanks again, and looking forward to your next chapter.

I think there might be something to this guy trying to pick this little girl up.Do we know any more about this?

Sadnpod saw some things that caught my interest. The houses with broken glass in the windows and the one with the rolled up carpet out front.

Headin' out in a bit to go have dinner w/ my sweetie and my daughter & her sweetie, so can't stay long.

But wanted to pass on input from my sweetie - ya know, the one who got the answer to the psycho quiz correct - and he says the only relevant piece of info in this whole case (to him) is LE following the garbage trucks. He agrees that it can't be "standard procedure" (as they claimed in pressers) and a lucky "hunch" (which they also claimed in pressers) at the same time. One or the other. He doesn't believe it's standard procedure, otherwise we'd hear about it all the time in the news when a person goes missing or is murdered. And if it was standard procedure, more missing murder victims would have been found, because he believes it's probably (unfortunately) a method of disposal used by many killers. He's suspicious of the lucky "hunch" that just happened to pan out.

But he's a psycho, so what does he know?!

Sadnpod saw some things that caught my interest. The houses with broken glass in the windows and the one with the rolled up carpet out front.

I could be soooo wrong . but my opinion of the house with rolled up carpets etcc. is because dr's daughter wants all new stuff in the house and live there without memories of WLK or fixing it to sell it.. I just can not see her ever letting WLK in or near the house... but I could be wrong..

that is the area shadowizer was talking about today in his post about floyd circle with the broken glass windows I think.. hope I am correct on that part.. from sadnpod directions from school. to the right then left is floyd circle.. then back to school is gano and down are the tanks then burned house.

please correct me sadnpod if I am wrong....

Headin' out in a bit to go have dinner w/ my sweetie and my daughter & her sweetie, so can't stay long.

But wanted to pass on input from my sweetie - ya know, the one who got the answer to the psycho quiz correct - and he says the only relevant piece of info in this whole case (to him) is LE following the garbage trucks. He agrees that it can't be "standard procedure" (as they claimed in pressers) and a lucky "hunch" (which they also claimed in pressers) at the same time. One or the other. He doesn't believe it's standard procedure, otherwise we'd hear about it all the time in the news when a person goes missing or is murdered. And if it was standard procedure, more missing murder victims would have been found, because he believes it's probably (unfortunately) a method of disposal used by many killers. He's suspicious of the lucky "hunch" that just happened to pan out.

oh sorrell your bad.. very bad... lol enjoy dinner...

he has a good thought process going .. bring him back and debate that ok???

The house wiht the broken glass was other direction and I am sure if kids dont live there, they dont go there, was on the tracks literally.

The house wiht the carpet out front on the other hand is last addy of WLK where he was registered b4 his arrest in GCS.

I could be soooo wrong . but my opinion of the house with rolled up carpets etcc. is because dr's daughter wants all new stuff in the house and live there without memories of WLK or fixing it to sell it.. I just can not see her ever letting WLK in or near the house... but I could be wrong..

that is the area shadowizer was talking about today in his post about floyd circle with the broken glass windows I think.. hope I am correct on that part.. from sadnpod directions from school. to the right then left is floyd circle.. then back to school is gano and down are the tanks then burned house.

please correct me sadnpod if I am wrong....

YOU are soooo right and I am so wrong.. but who really cares? haha
if u turn right at gano and go straight past road I think ur talkin about on left,, its dirt, you go to the right and pass the school (fence) and the house is on right with tracks on left it goes over the tracks and goes around.. grr i dont remember i think kingsley but there mite be more turns. then rt and u go by dr lake rehab center again.

Sorrell, we won't tell him you said that, OK? And you don't tell him I say of course he's right.
But maybe, just maybe, it WILL become standard procedure, and wouldn't that just take the wind out of their sails? YAY! I'd be willing to bet LE in Haleigh's case wish they'd done just this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaLaBlackSheep