AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me someone got screen caps of Jacks fb. It's wiped out!

Did you guys see the latest comment made by TS's son on his FB ? If not, it basically says... I would be questioned by the FBI because of my biological mom (not sure what question/comment this response is directed at).

Maybe NG should have TS's son and daughter on her show next week. I am sure we would find out some very interesting information on TS and JS.

All I have found so far is a driving record in AZ for TS -- I have only done a cursory search, though, but others have stated that they haven't found anything

We do know TS bd as it is posted on her FB page

The trouble I am having is that she has a long list of different names she has use IMO more than average, and so does her hubby
-- plus at least 3 states involved

(I did find the son in laws record)

Did you happen to look Tammi up in Louisiana ... that would be under Tammi Peters or Tammi Facio

I've assumed 'Peters' is her maiden name?

I've also seen it Tammi Fay and Tammi Faye - although that's probably not important

BBM

First of all - Welcome! Thanks for sharing all of this -

Can I ask a question - you might not know, but I read earlier that Logan just set up his FB page in early December -- did TPS approach him and ask to be his "friend"? And does it look to you like she did it to gain access, and then to vilify him to his other friends? Because it sure sounds like that -- OMG!

Did she ever do that again that you know of?

TIA! And once again, Welcome!

Thanks - those are important questions! I was thinking possibly EJ talked him into it - or would she have had access to his FB account at some point?

Tammi Peters Smith When are you guys coming down here? Isn't it this month? Were leaving Saturday for a week at the beach in Mexico. Were finally using our Time Share!!!!
April 22, 2009 at 10:45am

Now we have a connection to Mexico....where is the time share???
on a beach..........

BBM

First of all - Welcome! Thanks for sharing all of this -

Can I ask a question - you might not know, but I read earlier that Logan just set up his FB page in early December -- did TPS approach him and ask to be his "friend"? And does it look to you like she did it to gain access, and then to vilify him to his other friends? Because it sure sounds like that -- OMG!

Did she ever do that again that you know of?

TIA! And once again, Welcome!
I too would like to know why TS has such animosity toward Logan. I realize she's probably been fed a lot of garbage by EJ, but why do they still continue to vilify him? :waitasec: MOO

EitaK Welcome to WS!!!!!! Your input is very much appreciated!!! Please hang around! Praying they find baby Gabriel and bring him home to his daddy ASAP!

Yes, EitaK WELCOME! I don't want to copy your whole post again so I hope you see this also.

Something is very off about the Smith couple. Desperate to insert themselves into the investigation, practically begging for a lie detector test, even happy about being named persons of interest, on NG show 3 times last week and probably every night next week (we all know how NG cannot let go of a story). I'm thinking that these two are making up a lot of what they are saying. They are just too glib and are thrilled to have their faces on television. Has anyone checked if they have any type of criminal record?

Bombshell! The NG Show is now the new and improved All About the Smiths!

Maybe NG should have TS's son and daughter on her show next week. I am sure we would find out some very interesting information on TS and JS.
I don't think NG is open to the truth. She seemed to resent that Marc Klaas spoke his mind about them a couple of nights ago. ;)

Different "known as" names? Could be because of all their real estate dealings...but the names should be "basically" the same.

AFAIK only JDS is into the real estate and he has variations of first name spellings and middle names connected to him
TS has last names starting with R, P, F, and S and different combinations of each; her first name different spellings

Those who are BFFs have access :angel:

Well would one of his BFF's please grab some screen caps...lol
I didn't have to be a BFF earlier so I guess he or Tammi has set his page to private.

Well, it doesn't make sense if they were coming back from Mexico...unless they both had layovers somewhere together...but even then this all stinks to me.

Wonder if they made a side trip to TN ... that might make it more likely they would fly out of Indy?

I don't think NG is open to the truth. She seemed to resent that Marc Klaas spoke his mind about them a couple of nights ago. ;)

Then I can guarantee you she wasn't happy with last nights show!:woohoo:

I too would like to know why TS has such animosity toward Logan. I realize she's probably been fed a lot of garbage by EJ, but why do they still continue to vilify him? :waitasec: MOO

Seems to me if they don't, then their story falls apart.

Then I can guarantee you she wasn't happy with last nights show!:woohoo:
I've been wishing for some time that Mike Brooks & Jean Casares would take over her show permanently ~ and have it focus only on the missing and victims of crime. :prayer:

I was under the impression that Logan didn't even KNOW the Smiths - am I wrong? That they had never met, and then Logan started receiving the extortion attempt to get him to sign the papers so he could see his son again --

I am actually beginning to HATE this woman, and I don't take that word lightly.

Seems to me if they don't, then their story falls apart.
Unless their story about wanting to adopt Gabriel themselves is just a cover-up for what really happened to him and he's with someone else that they helped arrange, I can't see how they can be so complacent when being interviewed on tv. If I thought for a minute that a child I'd wanted to adopt could be out there with just anybody, or worse yet, dead, I wouldn't be smiling and happy. :banghead: MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member