AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everything you said except I do buy that that is how they met. It just seems like EJ has serious emotional problems if not mental illness or a personality disorder. People like that attract other needy people.

I would buy that except there is nothing in her FB about any trip she took in June, when this was supposed to take place. She seems to document everything in FB.

I understand that is where their offices are but has anyone contacted them to ask if a person must travel there to be certified? The certification from what I can tell from their website is based upon a 2 hour test. I know many organizations offer those in other States a couple times of year regardless of where their offices are.

Not me. Main offices are in SA for certification per links provided (as I posted, but some disregard .. okay) I did call the bus (Tornado) as did another poster (chicana????) and people here disregarded and went on posting about Greyhound bus schedules. Gave up on posting REAL facts. Doesn't seem to matter. Each to their own and all that. It's all good. The FBI/LE is all over this or so I hope/pray? It's okay and JMO.

ETA: THE link that says it all... to me
http://www.healingwatersaz.com/Credentials.html
Read about San Antonio that Jack said "never been there". K?

I dont know where you got that story but it is not accurate.

This is what Tammi said on January 6 transcripts and she said it again on the January 13 transcripts which I am waiting for.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

Notice how TS says "We" helped her to the car. Jack Smith later said he was not there. Could this be Elizabeth's grandfather she is talking about as I heard he was there in another post? TS does not mention at all that the Grandfather was there.

Bratlings - TS said tonight on the NG show that she walked up to her and asked EJ what she was going to do with the baby, or similar words. TS has said several times while on NG that she met EJ at an airport, and she said it again tonight. The rest of the theory is MOO. I will try to find the transcript of NG although I don't think the show from 1/13 is transcribed yet. And, I sometimes have trouble downloading the transcripts. But to the best of my memory it was at the airport the TS said she met EJ and the baby. I am going from memory on tonight's NG show, but I do recall her saying that. And that she has a lot of gall to interject herself that way is also JMHO.

She said it in the transcript and the January 13, transcripts were not available when I checked. I heard her say it tonight too.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

Holy cow! Is that for real? That needs a screen-shot, And LE should see it.. (reply to post 726) Is there any way to find out who Beth is?

I don't think that many were aware of Gabriel being missing on that date. I know I wasn't ....I don't believe too much in coincidences, either.

Robin, I totally agree, please call this in.

Here's the number to the Tempe PD: 480-350-8311

I will!

I just talked with someone and left all the information. I remained anonymous but left my cell in case the url I gave them did not work.

I am glad you're going to call it in. I know that the PD must be getting lots of tips, but this looks like it could be relevant. Even if "Beth" has nothing to do with "our" Gabriel, I am sure she would understand why her post would raise concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value