AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that the conversation was not recorded. I think that they are setting up TS to keep spewing out incriminating statements!!!

Let's hope so!

When I read the "Beth" post, my hinky meter went a little haywire. BUT, then I thought about it and thought back to when I was a little new to the interwebs. My first few experiences with the internet took me only to a couple websites. The computer, in my mind was for playing computer games (like Freecell and Solataire). As time went on, I learned how to go to other websites, how to Google, cutting and pasting, etc....

ETA: My whole point is it's hard to assume that every one in the world knows about baby Gabriel. Some people, even people in AZ may not even know about him. A lot of people don't pay attention to the world around them. And those who do remember the case a lot of times only know that there's a baby missing. They don't get into the details.

Though it's possible it is a hoax, it's equally as possible that it's not. Kudos to those who reported it to LE. You can never be too sure.

So...where is the sketch of this couple? If it's true that this meeting wasn't recorded, then, IMO, all that was done is the perp and POI met to get their stories straight.

First off, bless you for finding this Robin. Even if this is just a coinky dink, it takes a keen eye to notice such details. How often have we heard LE say to the public that they want to know if people notice even the smallest details it could mean something? And the answer is lots of times.

I know it's a reach here but I can't help but wonder if this Tammy character told EJ yesterday that she'd better start talking (EJ that is) because if she (TS) is starting to feel the LE heat and doesn't want to face hindering charges. I know I didn't say that the 'right' way, but does it make sense?

Found this link under another blog. Could be totally unrelated but dates, places and names are interesting.

Go down to the comment by blogger Beth

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html

If they didn't take placement until the 1st of Jan, and EJ handed over Gabriel prior to this date, and this couple are still in SA at the time of her posting on the 4th of Jan, this tells me they are waiting for ICPC to happen and they are working with adoption professional.

ICPC is a procedure that happens when you are taking the child over state lines for the purpose of adoption. Each state has an ICPC office and ALL paperwork is filed with those offices and then each state communicates back and forth making sure the adoption is true and proper and no one is black marketing the baby. There is a paper trail in other words.

"I have nothing to say about that," Smith said. "That's retarded. I've never been to the office in San Antonio. I've talked to people there and called them. Nobody from the FBI has called us, yet. This whole thing is ridiculous. I have begged and begged for them to ask us questions - nobody will ask us questions, nobody will come to our home."

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149469

Tammi---Do you think anyone actually cares if you have BEEN to the San Antonio office? It doesn't matter if you've been there. You have CONNECTIONS there.

Quit playing games and give up the baby. He's not yours.

Brand new big shiny thread located here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4677827#post4677827"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread # 8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You all are doing a great job. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK