AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this would warrant one of yall that is facebook friends with TS, to sift through her friends list and see if you can find a Beth or a WI connection...

Saw on another board that Yami Virgin has a WI connection...

2 Beths, 2 Bethany and 4 Elizabeth's. But I am not sure it would matter, as she went from 300+ friends to over 1800 just in the last few days...

I am still stunned by that post...

I am glad you're going to call it in. I know that the PD must be getting lots of tips, but this looks like it could be relevant. Even if "Beth" has nothing to do with "our" Gabriel, I am sure she would understand why her post would raise concern.

Yes I feel bad for her if it is unrelated information but nothing should be unturned. I am sure that LE looks at all the babies placed "legally" during that time frame by the courts. So Beth's could be very well legally placed. My thinking of placed is when a child needs emergency foster care. Which is usually in the same town or if it is out of town a family member. What little knowledge I have of being placed is, I work in a hospital and sometimes an infant is placed in temporary foster care due to parents not being able to take the infant home.

I did a Yami Virgin Bio search and while her bio may not be directly accessible through KABB (it gives a 404), you can hit the cache link and it gives the bio that was on there... she worked for a Telemundo station in Milwaukee, WI.

Yes I feel bad for her if it is unrelated information but nothing should be unturned. I am sure that LE looks at all the babies placed "legally" during that time frame by the courts. So Beth's could be very well legally placed. My thinking of placed is when a child needs emergency foster care. Which is usually in the same town or if it is out of town a family member. What little knowledge I have of being placed is, I work in a hospital and sometimes an infant is placed in temporary foster care due to parents not being able to take the infant home.

Iirc, another WSer called in something about the GPS the other day.. the PD took her name and number, and a detective called her back within minutes. I know it's early a.m. right now, but your call may be of immeasurable help to the Tempe PD.

With the info the "Beth" left in her note to Becky (woman in charge of site) LE should have no problem finding out if this IS the family that has Gabriel.

I just used my browsers search function to search TPS' Facebook Wall back to March 1, 2009 and found no comments by a Beth, Bethany or Elizabeth.

I will!

I just talked with someone and left all the information. I remained anonymous but left my cell in case the url I gave them did not work.

Way to go!
:woohoo:

If the woman ordered one of the Project Life kits, Becky would have her name and her address...

I'm wondering who the person who commented below "beth" was refering to when he/she was saying Cudahy,WI?

GMA just had promo that "Mom" has broken her silence. Please let Gabriel come home today.

Sorry this is probably old news, haven't been able to read for a day and was so excited.

I'm wondering who the person who commented below "beth" was refering to when he/she was saying Cudahy,WI?

Good eye! It looks like the delivery confirmations got a bit messed up, so now I'm wondering if Beth lives in Cudahy?

Found this link under another blog. Could be totally unrelated but dates, places and names are interesting.

Go down to the comment by blogger Beth

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2010/01/sharing-enthusiasm.html

BOMBSHELL this morning! (couldn't resist)

That is crazy! I started shaking like a leaf when I read that!

If nothing else someone has a log of the purchases of this kit that have been made, they know where they have gone and they will have addresses, if LE wants to follow this lead it shouldn't be to hard to do so.

GMA just had promo that "Mom" has broken her silence. Please let Gabriel come home today.

Sorry this is probably old news, haven't been able to read for a day and was so excited.

So far, they have only shown Tammi talking... it was the Tammi show. One thing that had me yelling at the tv: the part where Tammi says Gabriel is alive, then smiling like everything was all wine and roses.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=7218068

She said Johnson described, in detail, how a young white couple came to her San Antonio hotel room, put Gabriel in a car seat, and walked away.

"She did definitely describe the people, what they look like. They're definitely in San Antonio, she did sign paperwork, but they did not notarize it or anything like that," said Smith. "According to Elizabeth, these people are going to try and hide this baby."

Police say the jailhouse meeting between the two women was not recorded.

What are the odds that someone from out of state, went to San Antonio and adopted a baby named Gabriel on Jan. 1st????
EJ says the couple are planning to hide Gabe, well if "Beth" is the "adoptive" mother, then she may be just a little too excited to keep her mouth shut.
I'm assuming this project life kit or whatever is like a scrapbook?
She can't wait to put together a scrapbook of her new baby boy?

This is something else.
Great find.

I hope and pray this is the break LE needs to find Gabe.

Great work Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member