Misty arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

:waitasec: I am confused as to what is going on with Misty and her bond. Nothing has really been reported. But if you look at her bond status, it is now$150000.00.:furious: When did all this transpire? I have not heard that she went in front of a judge yet for bond reduction. I thought only a judge could lower her bond, that is was out of LE's hands. That the judge is the one that sets the bond. I am so confused. Anyone have any updates? TIA

"Snip" http://www.sjso.org/inmate_search_warrants.aspx
CUMMINGS, MISTY JANETTE (W / FEMALE)
Booking No: SJSO10JBN000334
Booking Date: 01/20/2010 23:17:48
Age On Booking Date: 18
Bond Amount: $150000.00

I just read that mistys bail was reduced to 500,000.00 from 950,000.00 is this true? I'm gonna see if I can get that link.....

As of this morning, her bail is now reduced to $150,000. What is going on?

Maybe. But some relatives find it hard to go visit their loved one in jail at all because seeing them in the orange jumpsuit tends to make it seem more real, and might cause anxiety.

On the Putnam Co site Misty's bail remains the same...

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758546&IMG=60244

The St. John's site is where it's showing her bond now at $150,000. I know Putnam County still has a warrant out for her, so maybe if she bonds out, they can pick her up on that?

RC is the one to watch because (IMO) if anyone has a chance of bonding out, it will be him (family members pulling together to get him out). Perhaps TN has found a way to pull together extra income with her TV appearances?

The warrant in St Johns was always 150K......the one in Putnam County is 950K, putting her at 1.1M.

On the Putnam Co site Misty's bail remains the same...

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758546&IMG=60244

St. Johns
Snagit1-23.png

Putnam County
Snagit1-25.png

St Johns shows 5 in Putnam, 1 in St Johns........while Putnam shows 6 charges, none of them out of county warrants. Interesting.

The St. John's site is where it's showing her bond now at $150,000. I know Putnam County still has a warrant out for her, so maybe if she bonds out, they can pick her up on that?

RC is the one to watch because (IMO) if anyone has a chance of bonding out, it will be him (family members pulling together to get him out). Perhaps TN has found a way to pull together extra income with her TV appearances?
I am sure that St. Johns will not allow her out without bond posted on the full amount (Putnam and St. Johns Co.).

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if TN has already begun to raise money for her son's release. :banghead:

I am sure that St. Johns will not allow her out without bond posted on the full amount (Putnam and St. Johns Co.).

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if TN has already begun to raise money for her son's release. :banghead:

IMO, the only thing any of these players have to sell or place as security for bond amounts this high is THE TRUTH.

IMO, the only thing any of these players have to sell or place as security for bond amounts this high is THE TRUTH.

hmmm, don't know that the truth is gonna help RC out here. He better place his bets on TN rounding up "friends" who can help. Wonder if Leonard Padilla's been called yet.

Misty is so young and so hard.
Surely Donna and Misty and Hope being girls would be singing.
IIRC the first one that talks gets the plea deal..................
I can't even imagine what a night in jail would be like.......
DoNNA IS USED TO THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE SURELY SHE WILL TELL ALL SHE KNOWS!
sorry caps locked

I was thinking that MAYBE mistys bond was lower because she was talking, but now I'm lost on everyones info haha! I'm gonna go hunting online today and see if I can dig something more clear...

I was thinking that MAYBE mistys bond was lower because she was talking, but now I'm lost on everyones info haha! I'm gonna go hunting online today and see if I can dig something more clear...

That's what I was thinking (hoping).

Regarding masterminds...

Imagine that you're the last person to see a child that you love. You remain insistent that you had nothing to do with it. However, the police seems to suspect you of something and you feel that they had better look elsewhere to find the culprit because you're, like, totally innocent, and never gave the child any drugs and never took the baby to any drug parties, and they should believe you when you say you were at home and did laundry all night except when you seen three.

What should you do to convince them? How do you get them to look away from you and to the right direction (hopefully)? WWAMD? (What would a mastermind do?)

A) start a drug dealing business
B) continue a pre-existing drug dealing business
C) something else?

That's what I was thinking (hoping).
I felt sure that Misty would be one of the first ones to talk after this arrest. She has never experienced jail before and it seems to me like she will be the one wanting a deal the most (she needs out of there !). At any rate, someone needs to start talking and soon !

well Donjeta-

If I were a mastermind and in this situation, since LE has not named me as a suspect, i would get the hell-o out of dodge and start my "new business" elsewhere. (of course MY business would be legal :))

Funny how criminals find religion when in jail, as if this is going to portray them in a better light and get them out more quickly when IMO it isn't at all sincere ... just a ruse. It'd be great if it was sincere and they did something good with it to help others.

Members of Misty’s family say Misty has contacted them a few times by telephone for 4 or 5 minute clips. We are told Misty has done a lot of crying on the phone, and has talked about going to Bible study while being under incarceration.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012510-haleigh-cummings-family-arrests

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back