Misty arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

True, addicts are manipulative. They will say anything to get out of jail or to get their next fix. They are self centered and think only of what they need/want. They will forsake family, friends and anyone else that stands in their way for the drug. Recovery takes a life time, there is no quick fix. I compare it to Diabetes, in that an addict MUST treat their addiction daily through working a program of recovery. One thing (out of many) that the addict/alcoholic learns in recovery is that giving to others with no expectation of anything in return, can save you from another day of using. Most addicts have had no experience in doing for others selflessly, most have no experience in looking at their own behavior (and not others behaviors), most have to learn all this through time and effort. Still, there is never a guarantee. That is why good recovery programs are worked "one day at a time", no matter how long the addict has been clean.

A simple thanks didn't seem like enough. Great post!

:clap::clap::clap::blowkiss:

HHHmmmmmmmm....Interesting. One would be someone she mentioned with the initial T - the one who has her stuff, perhaps?

As we think of people, we're going to have to use initials a lot of the time. Please don't say Debbie's last name or info about her. (I know how you guys are and you'll all figure it out!)

But I am very curious!

Help me out here. She keeps telling her mom that when they got busted, her stuff was in Lisa's car. I think she said her wallet, camera, cell phone, not sure about a purse. I saw her with a purse in the UC car when they got busted, so did this Lisa drive off with some of her stuff? I am confused. If this is on tape, will the cops go pick up her stuff that she left behind?

Help me out here. She keeps telling her mom that when they got busted, her stuff was in Lisa's car. I think she said her wallet, camera, cell phone, not sure about a purse. I saw her with a purse in the UC car when they got busted, so did this Lisa drive off with some of her stuff? I am confused. If this is on tape, will the cops go pick up her stuff that she left behind?

Katrina is who she keeps saying about her stuff, iirc. [She is talking to her mom, Lisa.]

------ ehhh, Bern, you're a bit too young for a "senior moment". ;) jmo -------

So we were up to 8 peeps on her calling list, correct?
JMO,
#9 is Tee.

#10 might be Katrina.

Then again, #10 could be Mzzzz Nayanceee. lol, j/k

I don't think Tal is on her list.

She had no trouble counting out the bags of pills in the UC car with Ron. What's up with that?

I think they teach counting by 10s in Kindergarten. Plus, her reading was supposed to be her LD, iirc. If Hank/Tommy Sr/Jr were in drywall business, I imagine they could do at least some math.

Again, don't have a clue as to where to put this, but something is bothering me..
LC gave Misty her cell phone number and Misty said something about she was only allowed to put 10 numbers on her list and the number LC gave her would be the 10th one...
Her mother asked her how many were already on her list.. She started naming names but then changed the subject...The names she mentioned didn't add up to 10 numbers so I am wondering who else does she have on that list?

Who is she is calling other than..
Timmy and Chelsy (counting both of them as one)
Lindsey (since Tommy is in jail)
Grandma (in Tennessee)
Lawyer
Debbie ( I heard her mention she would call someone named Debbie)
Tommy Sr. and Lisa ( couting both of them as one )

Thats six numbers...Wonder who the other four people are thats on her list...

I think Debbie is the one that put money on Timmys phone and gave him money to put on other peoples phones. She ended up giving them a couple of hundred. Timmy told Misty to call her and talk to her.

Don't sleuth "Debbie" unless she becomes a named player. If you feel she is part of Haleigh's disappearance, privately contact me or Chicoliving with that information. From now on, use initials in reference to her please. Thanks! :blowkiss:

I see I ran everybody off! :eek:

I made a new post in the sticky area because I realize that all of us need to be on the same page. Here's a copy:

As we receive more and more videos and audios of those arrested, we need to be mindful of the people they are naming. There was an incident where Ron says the owner of a business is a meth head and one of our locals said that can't be further from the truth. She is an affirmed local, so I believe her. If we didn't have her here and didn't have rules set in place, we could have innocently sleuthed this person in detail and that is not fair to him.

We are NOT going to sleuth people just because their names come out on these tapes. That is not allowable anywhere else on WS and it is not allowed here. We have so many named players that sometimes it is easy to forget that WS has protective measures for the innocent parties involved in cases.

If you aren't sure about how to handle information involving a non-named player, please ask me or Chicoliving.

If you are not sure who the named players are, please ask us that in advance also. Another mod who is a great resource regarding named players is Grandmaj, as are many of the Scantastics. They have been dealing with the issue of who to name and who not to name for months and are used to it.

Thanks everyone! Please pass this message around as I think there is a lot of confusion here. :grouphug:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Important messages for 2010

Quick question, Will Misty and Tommy have to pay a fee on their commisary account? I remember Casey Anthony having this charge and she at one time even owed money to the account. I don't remember what this fee was for. Thanks
Just read up on this her account was charged $1.50 a day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv
Back