Misty arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

FYI: A thread has been opened regarding Lisa Croslin back in jail.

Again, don't have a clue as to where to put this, but something is bothering me..
LC gave Misty her cell phone number and Misty said something about she was only allowed to put 10 numbers on her list and the number LC gave her would be the 10th one...
Her mother asked her how many were already on her list.. She started naming names but then changed the subject...The names she mentioned didn't add up to 10 numbers so I am wondering who else does she have on that list?

Who is she is calling other than..
Timmy and Chelsy (counting both of them as one)
Lindsey (since Tommy is in jail)
Grandma (in Tennessee)
Lawyer
Debbie ( I heard her mention she would call someone named Debbie)
Tommy Sr. and Lisa ( couting both of them as one )

Thats six numbers...Wonder who the other four people are thats on her list...

Again, don't have a clue as to where to put this, but something is bothering me..
LC gave Misty her cell phone number and Misty said something about she was only allowed to put 10 numbers on her list and the number LC gave her would be the 10th one...
Her mother asked her how many were already on her list.. She started naming names but then changed the subject...The names she mentioned didn't add up to 10 numbers so I am wondering who else does she have on that list?

Who is she is calling other than..
Timmy and Chelsy (counting both of them as one)
Lindsey (since Tommy is in jail)
Grandma (in Tennessee)
Lawyer
Debbie ( I heard her mention she would call someone named Debbie)
Tommy Sr. and Lisa ( couting both of them as one )

Thats six numbers...Wonder who the other four people are thats on her list...
I noticed the same thing. But IIRC, she said both numbers of Timmy and I swear she said Grandma and Nanna. But you're right, when Lisa questioned how her 10 numbers added up Misty changed the subject quick.

HHHmmmmmmmm....Interesting. One would be someone she mentioned with the initial T - the one who has her stuff, perhaps?

As we think of people, we're going to have to use initials a lot of the time. Please don't say Debbie's last name or info about her. (I know how you guys are and you'll all figure it out!)

But I am very curious!

I noticed the same thing. But IIRC, she said both numbers of Timmy and I swear she said Grandma and Nanna. But you're right, when Lisa questioned how her 10 numbers added up Misty changed the subject quick.

Ok thats two numbers for Timmy and I'll add Nana since I already listed Grandma..

That brings us up to eight... Two more unaccounted for..

HHHmmmmmmmm....Interesting. One would be someone she mentioned with the initial T - the one who has her stuff, perhaps?

As we think of people, we're going to have to use initials a lot of the time. Please don't say Debbie's last name or info about her. (I know how you guys are and you'll all figure it out!)

But I am very curious!

I don't know Debbie's last name or who Debbie is.. I just know Hank Sr. asked if she had called her.. He told her she might HELP add minutes to Timmy's phone if she did...Misty then stated she would call her...

She claims KB has her phone...Is she calling KB? Also she has mentioned someone with a name that starts with a T..

I don't know Debbie's last name or who Debbie is.. I just know Hank Sr. asked if she had called her.. He told her she might HELP add minutes to Timmy's phone if she did...Misty then stated she would call her...

She claims KB has her phone...Is she calling KB? Also she has mentioned someone with a name that starts with a T..
ok. i listened again. she said Lisa,2 numbers of Timmy's, Lindsey, Grandma and Nanny. I didn't hear a Debbie.

The T name you're talking about...that was his middle name

Whoa - look at Misty's corrected PC booking log - her bond is now over $1M and these I believe are only the PC charges....she has one in St. Johns also with a bond of $150,000.
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758546&IMG=60244

If you check her on St. Johns booking page you will see "out of county" warrants and then 1 from St. Johns...

--------------
I am trying to find out if M.C. has been charged with all counts yet.There are 8 listed on her page, but I thought they said 7 on tv. tonight.I watched most of JVM..If they are holding one back,can she be re charged and back in jail? That is providing LP. bails her out.I dont see her getting out truthfully.IMO

--------------
I am trying to find out if M.C. has been charged with all counts yet.There are 8 listed on her page, but I thought they said 7 on tv. tonight.I watched most of JVM..If they are holding one back,can she be re charged and back in jail? That is providing LP. bails her out.I dont see her getting out truthfully.IMO

7 in Putnam County for which she was arraigned today. 1 in St. Johns at the truck stop - she'll have to be arraigned in St. Johns on that one. Total of 8.

7 in Putnam County for which she was arraigned today. 1 in St. Johns at the truck stop - she'll have to be arraigned in St. Johns on that one. Total of 8.

But the way misty is with math maybe our 8 is her 10!:angel:

If she was just on pills, they are likely out of her system. If you mean her brain recovering and not wanting uppers, well that's another story. She is going to crave them for a long time.

She will ask for psych meds. She will just exchange her addiction to speed with psych (get some anti-depressants) and benzo (replace pot) pills now.
I have heard that meth, crack cocaine addicts have cravings for two years after stopping the drug due to dopamine levels remaining low...this is one of the reasons for so many relapses. As for pills, I agree that the cravings don't go away for a loooong time. They stay well after your body has physically detoxed off of them.

Addicts are manipulative. My ex spent 18 mos in prison for dealing street drugs. He found God while in there. Was released. Moved out of state. Stepped right back into a broadcasting job. Married a pharmacist. Gets all the pills he needs. Is happy.

wm

Addicts are manipulative. My ex spent 18 mos in prison for dealing street drugs. He found God while in there. Was released. Moved out of state. Stepped right back into a broadcasting job. Married a pharmacist. Gets all the pills he needs. Is happy.

wm
True, addicts are manipulative. They will say anything to get out of jail or to get their next fix. They are self centered and think only of what they need/want. They will forsake family, friends and anyone else that stands in their way for the drug. Recovery takes a life time, there is no quick fix. I compare it to Diabetes, in that an addict MUST treat their addiction daily through working a program of recovery. One thing (out of many) that the addict/alcoholic learns in recovery is that giving to others with no expectation of anything in return, can save you from another day of using. Most addicts have had no experience in doing for others selflessly, most have no experience in looking at their own behavior (and not others behaviors), most have to learn all this through time and effort. Still, there is never a guarantee. That is why good recovery programs are worked "one day at a time", no matter how long the addict has been clean.

Tinsel starts with "T", but so does "T A L E N T "

Is talent a nick name? I don't know. :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chips1986