Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The words about it being a break though summer for Morgan..working at the clinic and staying in every night has always worried me..
The clinic could have been a source, people are crazy about prescription pain killers(Misty&Ron) and going to bed could have been a good excuse for taking the meds...
I hate to even write this because it would bring such confusion to her parents..but at this stage anything is possible .

Oh WOW, I just thought of something that has been mentioned. I think the perp is in jail right now.

Now, that is an idea..the reason LE wasn't interested in picking up SO in the area or tracking down students that were seen in that area.

The paper today is supposed to carry a story about 2 reported cases in that area and the police statement was ..the two cases resulted in arrests.

elaborate??:waitasec:

It has been mentioned that lots of tips have been coming in. Quote'"Tips from inmates trying to get less time". One person in particular is currently in jail.
Clue: I think it may have been done with the PW

Repeating Tricia's post here:

Hi All,

Sorry it took so long to get this thread back but all is well.

You will notice many posts are missing. You may also notice the posts missing all contain the same talking point. If you realize this then PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT IT. Thank you.

If this post leaves you totally confused that's OK. Carry on. ;)

Thank you.

Tricia

elaborate??:waitasec:

It has been mentioned that lots of tips have been coming in. Quote'"Tips from inmates trying to get less time". One person in particular is currently in jail.
Clue: I think it may have been done with the PW

Hi guys, hit the edit button and then there is an option to delete post then you have to click again that you are sure, there is an option to give a reason for deleting if you wish

Hi Waddles, as for the other comment I had made about PW. Think of the game CLUE.

Hi Waddles, as for the other comment I had made about PW. Think of the game CLUE.

:waitasec: hmm so think that's cluedo internationally and think the W is an S in British Eng but don't know what the "PW" is ;)

Edited after:
oh no I get it now :)

I did do a google search I found post on GRH but still clueless in who GRH is...please help

Respectfully snipped:

twice now Dr. Harrington has said he cannot answer questions regarding Morgan's bank card being used or not.
once on headline news and then again on findmorgan.com
(i believe it's under 'The Harrington family' thread. he was asked a serious of questions and answered yes, no, i dont know etc to all of them but that last question- stating he cannot answer that question.

so i can only assume the card was used at this BB&T bank.

I have seen that 'no comment' as well from Dr. H. From that and the 'no comment' from the bank leads me to the conclusion that something happened at or nearby that bank.

Leaves me with the following possibilities:
Morgan used the card
Morgan or the perp made an attempt to use the card
Morgan is seen on bank cam getting into the perps car

Of course all of this is purely speculation and my own opinion

Is it true or rumour that they are not treating this as a homicide? Does anyone know when the autopsy will be completed/announced to public on their findings?

Is it true or rumour that they are not treating this as a homicide? Does anyone know when the autopsy will be completed/announced to public on their findings?

From what I've read, they are investigating as if it were a homicide even though the ME hasn't decided a cause of death as yet.

Did that make sense ?

I do think she was close to there and may have been at a house party on the farm. From the accounts of her actions that night it sounds like she may have been drugged and could have wondered off from the house that is nearby. As for going outside at JPJ she probably was going to run outside and get a quick drink out of the car. Got outside and realized she didn't have her keys (she wasn't driving her car) then couldn't get back in the concert. The LE says there is a murderer and that could include drug dealer that she got her drugs from she may have OD'd.

If she was at the Arena at all .

the only new news i see is that it has been confirmed she was drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members