Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
regardless of if she was violently killed or ODd and left for dead she was still abandoned all alone by some and left to die :(

It has been mentioned that lots of tips have been coming in. Quote'"Tips from inmates trying to get less time". One person in particular is currently in jail.
Clue: I think it may have been done with the PW

StrayKat:

In your last sentence, what does "it" refer to? And what is the PW?

TIA.

The game of Clue:

6 Character Pawns:
Colonel Mustard
Miss Scarlet
Professor Plum
Mr. Green
Mrs. White
Mrs. Peacock

6 Miniature Weapons:
Rope
Lead Pipe
Knife
Wrench
Candlestick
Pistol

ETA: Where 'PW' is concerned

all this code talk has me completely lost :( guess I won't be following the case on here any more.

all this code talk has me completely lost :( guess I won't be following the case on here any more.

We need you, Morgan needs you.

That said, I thought I might mention something that I'd considered that I didn't see here before: Morgan was wearing tights/pantyhose. As every woman here knows, she didn't walk into waist-high grass willingly in pantyhose, it would be insta-run city out there. If she went there on her own accord it was not a friendly situation I don't think. What do you think?

Can someone find Tricia's post so our friends can see what's going on? Thank You.

This was what I could find:

Hi All,

Sorry it took so long to get this thread back but all is well.

You will notice many posts are missing. You may also notice the posts missing all contain the same talking point. If you realize this then PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT IT. Thank you.

If this post leaves you totally confused that's OK. Carry on. ;)

Thank you.

Tricia

Even if you are totally confused let's keep going on.

May I offer a point of advice?

If you don't know what something stands for - PM someone and ask! I know I don't mind being of help and there's been countless others on this thread who I have asked for help and they have gladly given it!

So, like I said, she was wearing tights, so I don't think she willingly walked into the field. That means she was either running from somebody, or somebody forced her into the field. Whoever killed her was familiar enough with that area to know that she had a long ways to go for help. It also seems that getting to the location is easier from the back subdivision.

So if it's easier to get to from behind, what types of people deserve additional focus? That is, if she were walked through the farmers yard, then people familiar with the farm (hired help, landscapers, etc.) would deserve close focus. Would anybody know about the location while not necessarily knowing about the farm itself? There are hunters; does anyone else happen through there or frequent that area?

Moxie, IIRC Mr. Bass said he saw findgers and toes so I am assuming she didnt have her boots or tights on...The only thing is did he mean it literally or figurativley?

I was completely lost too...

pipe wrench = the SO that lives near the location Morgan was found, who also works, for a plumbing company near John Paul Jones arena (the place where Morgan was supposed to be the night she went missing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark