2010.02.16 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
A picture's worth 1000 words.

I hear the prosecution saying, "You wanna rumble? Let's rumble."

If that's blood or body fluids showing up on those car seat straps and whatever lone piece of material/tape that is, I am sick. I hope she pays dearly for what she did to that innocent beautiful child. And the syringe...well, you can read about it, but seeing it with its packaging and being reminded in the Sentinel article that it contained chloroform....:furious:

Could she have give her something while strapped in the carseat that made her vomit? Would vomit light up...I would think so?

I think that I am going to need to find an identifying list of inventory numbers. IMO, the label on that Gatorade bottle sure doesn't look weathered.

It appears that there is blood evidence on parts of the car seat. Did she strike the poor little one while driving...road rage... because she was fussing or crying?

Looks like it to me.
Would any other substance other than blood and bodily fluids show up with that type of testing? Does anyone know?

Lots of different things will Fluoresce.

http://chemistry.about.com/cs/howthingswork/f/blblacklight.htm

What they primarily use UV-B is in identifying areas that can be tested with further testing. So it's more a preliminary test used to determine which areas will likely yield results. That way they don't have to use phenolphthalein on the entire sample. Luminol also reacts with iron...that's why it shows blood (iron in hemoglobin) but cooper, iron, bleach and other things do react with it.

That's why these tests are usually used as a preliminary for phenolphthalein (aka Kastle-Meyer test) that or a crystalline test.

It is sad that parts of the car seat are lighting up. I know kids car seats can get pretty nasty with toddlers..but I always thought Caylee was at some point in the car seat dead.

This has rattled me. Wow.

Every picture tells a story.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members