2/22/2010 Nancy Grace: Misty Croslin on jailhouse tape to dad: 'Worry about me first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now NG & guests are all agreeing MC should be in general population. Showing the drug bust video!

This is news to me that she will tell LP what happened under specific stipulations. omg.

Those are Lenny's stipulations. Misty's attorney is giving Lenny a cease and desist order to leave Misty alone. He said that these tapes were made before he explained to Misty the consequences of working with LP.

I hope Sheba gets through and asks about the 90 calls...:angel:

They were talking about Misty telling her mother about the stipulation that LP cannot revoke her bond like he did with Casey A. That she wants a contract, that she talks after he lets her out of jail and that he cannot tell anyone. :)

She needs to stay behind bars a while longer so that it sinks in, she is not in charge!

teehee I found her email adress, yup told her to take those rose colored glasses off her face and whipe the sleep out of her eyes maybe she will see better what is in front of her face, also said I forgot that she has a soft spot for I don't do drugs Ronald Cummings but I do sell them to undercover agents on camera. She irks me so bad. When is cnn going to wake up and get rid of her and get someone else in her place like that bald guy that works on in sessions, that covered for her on some fridays. :furious:

Oh now the video of RC & MC in the car counting the pills and getting shortchanged. :D

I want to know what Misty saw. Did UC have a screen in the dash showing the FDLE pulling up? She was looking at the dash and said ot oh. What was she seeing?

There isn't 25 there cuz Ron has one in his mouth, right? This clip confuses me.
Whatever ~ I just hope one day these videos are used on "world's dumbest criminals".

Oh NG says she thinks RC is "along for the ride" with MC. She admits she still has a soft-spot in her heart for him. :boohoo:

Nancy Grace just said if an angel from heaven comes down and tells her Ron is guilty, she would have a wrestling match with the angel! Good lord.

I am going to scream!!!!! 5th wheel??????? Soft spot again.

I gotta shut up now..Nancy is on her soft spot for Ron after acknowledging his pill counting....I could literally scream right now... :banghead:

Nancy has a soft spot for Ron. She just said so. There is nothing we can do about it. Take a deep breath and concentrate on the other information in the show please. Do not turn this into a bash fest.

Ron says let me up front, the camera's not picking me up to good in the back.

Okay you guys, PLEASE DON'T FREAK over Nancy's comment just now!!!!!!!

i have no words just threw my slipper at my new lcd. lol I am glas my slipper is soft. my mouth is still hanging open. She would fight with an angel this woman needs to be hospitalized. Ok I am going to be good now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthholmes