2/22/2010 Nancy Grace: Misty Croslin on jailhouse tape to dad: 'Worry about me first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Pat Brown? Maybe she can talk to Nancy and her angel.

I really thought Nancy had better instincts about people...

I want to know what Misty saw. Did UC have a screen in the dash showing the FDLE pulling up? She was looking at the dash and said ot oh. What was she seeing?

Could have been a reflection off the windsheild.

Okay, for the great debate on whether Ron popped a pill in the car, I just saw him do it on NG. It was when he moved from the back of the car to the front... got into the front seat, and popped something in his mouth. You can hear him speaking with something in his mouth. Not a toothpick; I've never seen anyone chuck a toothpick like that. I guess it coulda been a Tic-Tac.... lol

Nancy Grace just said if an angel from heaven comes down and tells her Ron is guilty, she would have a wrestling match with the angel! Good lord.

At least NG stated it and was straight on-the-record about it ...... that's good.

Whatever ~ I just hope one day these videos are used on "world's dumbest criminals".

Oh NG says she thinks RC is "along for the ride" with MC. She admits she still has a soft-spot in her heart for him. :boohoo:

Just impatiently waiting for her mea maxima culpa moment..

For some reason, Nancy is blind about Ron. I have to wonder what kind of conversations she's had with him behind the scenes or something. I've never seen her this way before and it is frustrating as I would think she'd at least say something about his drug usage, was he using drugs around his kids, etc.?

Nancy is talking about MC complaining her lawyer isn't doing anything to help her. My question: is anybody paying the lawyer??? :waitasec:

Dear Nancy,

My main squeeze just told me I'm an angel. C'mere.

Okay you guys, PLEASE DON'T FREAK over Nancy's comment just now!!!!!!!

It's WAY TOO HARD to be good!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead: :silenced:

:innocent::angel:

:D

Oh man... we don't want Misty in California.
We've got enough problems out here already.

For some reason, Nancy is blind about Ron. I have to wonder what kind of conversations she's had with him behind the scenes or something. I've never seen her this way before and it is frustrating as I would think she'd at least say something about his drug usage, was he using drugs around his kids, etc.?

I think NG zeros in on one person (Misty) and doesn't judge anyone else. Remember in the Anthony case, she always defended George and Cindy.

Showing the jailhouse video between MC & LC and LC talking about getting a contract written up between her & LP, and LP saying he'll relocate the family to California. Now MC talking to her dad giving him instructions on what to tell LP. And berating her lawyer.

Oh man... we don't want Misty in California.
We've got enough problems out here already.

Reason the Croslins want to move to CA, is because of the laissez faire drug laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dressie