FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions that I forget the answer to in this case... (if anyone could help a nurse out :)

1) is JH's house before or after the last crossing guard?

2) is JH's house before or after the burned out house?

tia

I have a few questions that I forget the answer to in this case... (if anyone could help a nurse out :)

1) is JH's house before or after the last crossing guard?

2) is JH's house before or after the burned out house?

tia

Before the last guard and after the burned out gano house.

In other words between the two.

thanks Doc!

that just cemented a lot of my thoughts on this guy.....

nope, it is telling me i have to download a player for firefox.

from coverage:

reporters were not allowed to be more than a block away from the caravan

transfer took 10-15 minutes...

odd they are not here yet... not sure what route they took

coverage

going on 13 hours since convoy left

being told it has taken longer to get here

onlookers in parking lot asked to leave an hour ago

reporter saying he hasn't given dna and that we should watch to see if LE uses probable cause to get a sample (?????????)

jennifer Baur (who was in mississippi) said the drive without stops was 11 hours (one stop for gas)

1015 they left mississippi

four cars were there... three with JH and a fourth with "prisoner transport" on the side loaded with boxes left shortly after and headed after them... prisoner transport usually takes 30 minutes/paperwork and they were only there for 15 minutes so Baur is wondering if they didn't go to another location to complete the paperwork

saying that initial hearing will most likely be from the jail via CCTV

------

from live coverage

Still live and waiting at the station for the caravan to arrive. Saying he will go into Sallyport (sp?) and likely not seen.

You can view at www.news4jax.com for the live new feed. They keep going back and forth from station to remote to interstate shot (not sure why this, except maybe to fill commercials time).

Just a quick question , please don't yell at me...hehe..but why doesn't somer have an entire forum for her info, there is so many things going on, it would be so much easier to sort through. thanks in advance.

Dear Posters:

Unfortunately this is one of our most problematic threads at WS. Because of that, we monitor it very closely.

Knock off the bickering.

Knock off the rudeness.

Knock off discussing whether or not DT was a good or bad parent.

Period.

Thanks,

Hoppy

Bumping

Don't know if this has been posted yet, as I didn't read through all of the last few pages, but here is an article about Harrell. Please note the comments under the article. Pay particular attention to poster Jacob69, then stroll on over to page 3. Wow! There's some mighty INTERESTING comments taking place there. Hurry before they disappear!

Don't know if this has been posted yet, as I didn't read through all of the last few pages, but here is an article about Harrell. Please note the comments under the article. Pay particular attention to poster Jacob69, then stroll on over to page 3. Wow! There's some mighty INTERESTING comments taking place there. Hurry before they disappear!
do you have a link? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member