FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question , please don't yell at me...hehe..but why doesn't somer have an entire forum for her info, there is so many things going on, it would be so much easier to sort through. thanks in advance.

I really don't know either...Terrible, just terrible...

Don't know if this has been posted yet, as I didn't read through all of the last few pages, but here is an article about Harrell. Please note the comments under the article. Pay particular attention to poster Jacob69, then stroll on over to page 3. Wow! There's some mighty INTERESTING comments taking place there. Hurry before they disappear!

Darn it...I haven't watch Geraldo since the Winter Olympics started. But he was right on with RC...Hmmmm interesting...

Hi human, love your posts BTW! Just wondering what you mean here as you used it as an example. Was the Dugard family investigated in some way through social services or do you mean Somer was a random target, or targeted? Just not sure your thoughts?

In the Dugard case, LE went to the Garrido home several times and no one noticed anything.

Neighbors called and said children were living in the back yard. Nothing happened.

The step father was determined not to be a suspect early on.

coverage

going on 13 hours since convoy left

being told it has taken longer to get here

onlookers in parking lot asked to leave an hour ago

reporter saying he hasn't given dna and that we should watch to see if LE uses probable cause to get a sample (?????????)

Is nothing in this consistent? So now he hasn't given DNA??

In the Dugard case, LE went to the Garrido home several times and no one noticed anything.

Neighbors called and said children were living in the back yard. Nothing happened.

The step father was determined not to be a suspect early on.

Hi, Human. I believe Garrido was on probation and was visited by probation officer and officer responding to neighbor's call. I don't think social services handled this, did they?

Is Jarred Harrell there yet?

How much longer until he gets there?

ETA
I may need to change the date on the time line. It's almost midnight there, right?

nope, Noway..

it is going on 14 hours now since he left Mississippi

All I can think of is Richard Jewell. Remember him from the Olympics in Atlanta, when the woman was killed in the park? Do you all really think JH is the one who killed Somer, or do you think he's just convenient? It's been so hard since CCSO has been so close-mouthed.
Wonder if he knew her or her family? Does anyone know, yet?

nope, Noway..

it is going on 14 hours now since he left Mississippi

For a 10-hour drive?

My grandmother would have been there by now.

Is there any chance he is not in those cars? What is Jennifer Bauer saying? She followed him didn't she? Where is she?

LOL sorry for all the questions. I'll go back to the Live link again.

For a 10-hour drive?

My grandmother would have been there by now.

Is there any chance he is not in those cars? What is Jennifer Bauer saying? She followed him didn't she? Where is she?

LOL sorry for all the questions. I'll go back to the Live link again.
when I watched the live coverage of Bauer she said they had flown there today and the last time they went/drove it took 11 hours with one stop for gas.

She did say that the transfer seemed too quick (10-15 min) and that another car loaded with boxes and marked "prisoner transport" pulled out shortly after the three car caravan and followed. She postulated that perhaps the transfer paperwork was done in another location.

Even with lots of stops... they should be there now or any minute now I would think???

Maybe Jarred got talkative on the ride home and they decided to stop at a motel and have a pizza party and a chat.

Hi, Human. I believe Garrido was on probation and was visited by probation officer and officer responding to neighbor's call. I don't think social services handled this, did they?

Exactly my point. Children living in the back yard and reported to LE. End of story.

No one investigates that a RSO has children living in his backyard. LE doesn't report it. No problem, apparently, to LE.

I am going to be a goodluck charm and go to bed now LOL...

I am sure the minute I close my live link they will pull up to the jail.

Maybe Jarred got talkative on the ride home and they decided to stop at a motel and have a pizza party and a chat.

Stops for dinner concern me. It hasn't always gone well here.

If they have DNA evidence, then JH's father's DNA must have been a match. It didn't appear that JH had a lawyer, as far as I could tell from reports.

To me, JH didn't appear like he had a full deck, but he must be smart enough to know that he doesn't want to give DNA. But can't they ask for his DNA?

If he is in jail on charges for *advertiser censored*, DNA can't be gotten from him?

I don't know these rules at all. The workers at Gano gave DNA, so it must have been voluntary.

Where did the Dad of JH get the info that JH gave DNA? I didn't think that he or anyone was in contact with JH, but maybe somebody was.

Geez I hope this guy had something to do with Somer...They will have egg on their faces if not..

They probably took a different route, probably already there.

I thought JH WOULDN'T give DNA, so his dad did. Did I misunderstand something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther