WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The J refers to her boyfriend of 18 months, and from his MS status updates and her comments to him, it seems to me that they were both very much in love with each other.

I asked you today about your 911 scanner. I wondered if you had heard the 911 call the day Mack was found. You stated you were not home. Due to your closeness of the emergency field, do you have any input or have you spoken to anyone that has knowledge of the call? Also, how long would it have taken approx. for the police to get from where the call was dispatched to get to the crime scene? Basically, how long would the caller have been alone with the body?
Secondly, I was listening to live scanner feed in CA yesterday when they found the 17 yr old. Does your county have the same option? To listen to the feed online? THANKS!!
Sorry for my naive lack of ambulatory 911 knowledge.

Where did you find this plea- do you have a link?
At first I thought he might be involved but now I don't think so at all. In fact, not only is he dealing with the death of his girlfriend, the gruesome murder I should say, but he also may be uncovering some secrets about her that are hard to accept. (having an affair, drugs, etc.) So, I feel for him too.

It is not a link, it is on his myspace page.

Moonsabove, CR and DR. DOC hold and probation violation

Not that this has anything to do with it, but I noticed CR, the BF's brother, filed for divorce in November 2009. Both brothers' criminal histories go back quite a ways...what is the possibility that the BF didn't turn out like his other two brothers?

I saw mention of some pictures of the CB location that were posted either last night or earlier today, but I can't seem to find them. Have they been removed, or am I just missing them?

Okay. The cameras at intersections, yes. BUT...wouldn't they have known for sure where she went other than from phone records if they had been able to use those? Not sure about that one. I'm still stuck on the lack of info from Pitcher Canyon. Like I said, I always thought it was not her who left her car there...But wouldn't someone else park on the pavement and leave no footprints? If they were not her prints, were they WC's or even WC's bf? IF she were meeting WC up there for some reason and getting into the same car where the pavement ends, maybe she was driving WC's car? When I was 17, given the opportunity to drive my own car or my folks'...it would NOT be mine. lol. If they WERE her prints, maybe LE was asking people if they may have seen anyone walking out to know whether she had walked out or gotten in with someone else?

In regards to the phone issue...LE was asking about the park between 3 and 5 pm. Her last ping was around 5:40 correct? Maybe it took that amount of time for her phone to travel to the location of the last ping. Pitcher Canyon possibly?? Now I haven't had time to check the links on the cell tower info, so I could be wrong. I'm curious about the lack of info from the canyon...ESPECIALLY if WC was listing agent on a house there. Someone fill me in please if you can.

I asked you today about your 911 scanner. I wondered if you had heard the 911 call the day Mack was found. You stated you were not home. Due to your closeness of the emergency field, do you have any input or have you spoken to anyone that has knowledge of the call? Also, how long would it have taken approx. for the police to get from where the call was dispatched to get to the crime scene? Basically, how long would the caller have been alone with the body?
Secondly, I was listening to live scanner feed in CA yesterday when they found the 17 yr old. Does your county have the same option? To listen to the feed online? THANKS!!
Sorry for my naive lack of ambulatory 911 knowledge.

I have not spoke to anyone in reference to the actual call.
I am not sure about the amount of time, due to a couple of things.
Grant county 911 was called as the person who discovered her thought they were in Grant. It turned out after the officer arrived that it was actually Douglas county. He notified the proper county LE. I am not sure where the Grant county officer was located when dispatched to the scene so I would not even have a best guess as to how long it would take for him to arrive.
I am not sure and have not searched for a live sanner feed online for our area.

Not that this has anything to do with it, but I noticed CR, the BF's brother, filed for divorce in November 2009. Both brothers' criminal histories go back quite a ways...what is the possibility that the BF didn't turn out like his other two brothers?

I am confused... maybe I missed something I'm sorry... how do we KNOW these are JF's brother? I'm confused about the differences in last names? Thanks.

yes sm123, that's my theory and I believe if it was macs footprints LE would have made it public

yes sm123, that's my theory and I believe if it was macs footprints LE would have made it public

My VERY good source would not even comment on the shoe or boot prints. So it makes me think the same thing, if it had been her's there would have been no issue it saying so.

I am confused... maybe I missed something I'm sorry... how do we KNOW these are JF's brother? I'm confused about the differences in last names? Thanks.

I went with what others were saying on here. I have the BF's initials as JF, and the brothers as CR and DR. Half brother's maybe?

they are not related to the boyfriend. I repeat brothers in jail are NOT related to the BF.

Just to clear things up, JF only has one brother...and he is not in prison nor do I believe he ever has been. Second, I don't know if JF's connection goes any further into the the Huffman murders other than he was Spillman's brother-in-law (however he is no longer married to MS - Spillman's sister) and was probably brought in as a character witness.

I thought I read somewhere that Spillman lived in (or grew up in) Tonasket.

I think JF also lived in Tonasket.

Close to Canadian border. Just a thought......

I went with what others were saying on here. I have the BF's initials as JF, and the brothers as CR and DR. Half brother's maybe?

I believe it was referenced the brothers CR and DR may have worked for the BF.

I originally thought that too. But since nobody actually SAW her there, maybe there were too many variables for LE to say for sure that it was her who left her car. They were saying the academy was the last place she was seen alive...

My heart and prayers go out to MC's bf, this is one hurting young man. It broke my heart to read his plea for anyone knowing anything about her whereabouts to please call him or LE.

How are you gaining access to this? His myspace it set at private. You should be able to only see his home page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86