WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we will find out more once the WW puts it in the paper. it seems like they will put anything in the paper just to sell it.

I respectably disagree that ww did anything wrong. I believe they were about two weeks too late, as a matter of fact.

If one were to go back through all of our threads, since the begining, one would find the cat was already out of the bag.

What is detrimental about a reporter reporting the news? It seems to me like it should have been part the reporters' hiring packet/ job description.

In my humble opinion, it was the monster that murdered MC, AND IS STILL ON THE LOOSE, that disrespected her family. NOT THE W.W..

Reality is not always wrapped in a pretty white box......

I haven't been following this case as close as I normally follow cases, but is it possible that MC was pregnant? Maybe she went to meet the person who she suspected got her that way and told him. He freaked out for fear of certain people finding out and being angry. Maybe it was consensual or maybe it wasn't and that is why he didn't want anyone to find out. It could be possible that she just told him she thought she could be pregnant, but wasn't sure. Just the possibility of that could have made him snap.

JMO I don't believe this crime was commited by a female...no basis for that, it is only a feeling I have. Also when I was growing up the wanna be gangs were pretty bad around where I grew up, I dont believe it was gang related either. I do believe whomever did this did have some help after the fact.

I wonder if MC was yelled at, in the Hair School parking lot, by a driver in another car, telling her to meet up with him. MC glanced to the right, and her walking speed increased. Maybe then, the person she met was the guy who was at the car wash with her?

IMO: I think if she was yelled at in the parking lot, she would have given some sort of confirmation to the person yelling that she heard/understood them such as nodding her head, waving, pausing a moment or saying something back. She appeared to me as if she was going to her car with a destination in mind already.

I personally don't believe anything unusual happened in the parking lot video of her leaving.

I'm still trying to sort out lots of things on what I think about the case, but one thing I feel is I'm not quite so sure it was MC that sent the "Hey" response text - "Hey" is pretty impersonal, and if the killer was trying to delay suspicion they might have responded? I don't know... just a thought I've been having. :cow:

What if this boy DOES have gang ties? Maybe his first time, and unsuccessful at carrying out gang rituals of dismemberment and decapitation? I am attaching a link for those of you that would like to investigate the "gang" theory further.

http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/page7.html
“The violent MS-13 - or Mara Salvatrucha - street gang is following the migratory routes of illegal aliens across the country, FBI officials say, calling the Salvadoran gang the new American mafia.

MS-13, has a significant presence in the Washington area, and other gangs are spreading into small towns and suburbs by following illegal aliens seeking work in places such as Providence, R.I., and the Carolinas, FBI task force director Robert Clifford said. "The migrant moves and the gang follows," said Mr. Clifford, director of the agency's MS-13 National Gang Task Force.”

Do you have initials of who "this boy" is, and any other info that supports him being involved in the above mentioned gangs? That would be really helpful in narrowing down any said ties.

Killer, not wanting to look suspicious, may have made the crime scene look as if it was gang related. And then, he could be declared, not guilty.

IMO: ... but one thing I feel is I'm not quite so sure it was MC that sent the "Hey" response text - "Hey" is pretty impersonal, and if the killer was trying to delay suspicion they might have responded? I don't know... just a thought I've been having. :cow:

That's what I wondered. maybe Killer took over MC's phone, and sent that "HEY" text.

Do you have initials of who "this boy" is, and any other info that supports him being involved in the above mentioned gangs? That would be really helpful in narrowing down any said ties.

I don't have a name, but I will ask my source. I am certain LE knows about this, if it is more than rumor.

Heard a rumor from a great source (finally!)

My prediction.... THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!

MC didn't get along all the time with her Mom or even her Dad for that matter, but this particular few weeks, she was disagreeing with her Mom so staying with RC more and more.

WC & JF met through construction jobs working for her and for those she knows. Their relationship was new...and JF has a reputation around Wenatche/East Wenatchee, the entire valley, of having several gf's, not being faithful, getting what he can from women, and his 'life' is falling apart with financial problems, etc.

1.) I believe he either came onto MC and she threatened to tell her Mom.
2.) MC had OTHER info on JF, and she threatened to tell her Mom.
3.) MC 'pissed WC' off and JF wanting to be a super hero, tried to talk to MC, and it wasn't going as planned and JF blew a fuse!

I think they met at the boat launch and I believe the stab wound happened at the Sunnyslope Spec House and he had help after that point. I truly believe he didn't think people would report her car being parked up PC, as soon as it was, and the two guys currently in jail, are being held so they will talk. Their DNA was not on HER or around her or even at Spec House or CB, but it was in her car.

I believe he has worked on the spec house and even the CB at one point.

Rumor has it, he is the MAIN POI!!!

We'll see if I am right! Again, this is strictly my opinion.

This is the only hole I can poke your theory (and whether you think it's relevent or not is up to you) but the relationship between WC and JF was NOT new.

What if this boy DOES have gang ties? Maybe his first time, and unsuccessful at carrying out gang rituals of dismemberment and decapitation? I am attaching a link for those of you that would like to investigate the "gang" theory further.

http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/page7.html
“The violent MS-13 - or Mara Salvatrucha - street gang is following the migratory routes of illegal aliens across the country, FBI officials say, calling the Salvadoran gang the new American mafia.

MS-13, has a significant presence in the Washington area, and other gangs are spreading into small towns and suburbs by following illegal aliens seeking work in places such as Providence, R.I., and the Carolinas, FBI task force director Robert Clifford said. "The migrant moves and the gang follows," said Mr. Clifford, director of the agency's MS-13 National Gang Task Force.”

I've seen MS-13 tagged here in town..this is getting scarey.. not in my town I keep thinking, but isnt that what they all say?

any information on JF's alibi?
any idea on where he was working prior to this? last couple jobs?

IMO: I think if she was yelled at in the parking lot, she would have given some sort of confirmation to the person yelling that she heard/understood them such as nodding her head, waving, pausing a moment or saying something back. She appeared to me as if she was going to her car with a destination in mind already.

I personally don't believe anything unusual happened in the parking lot video of her leaving.

I'm still trying to sort out lots of things on what I think about the case, but one thing I feel is I'm not quite so sure it was MC that sent the "Hey" response text - "Hey" is pretty impersonal, and if the killer was trying to delay suspicion they might have responded? I don't know... just a thought I've been having. :cow:

Regarding the "Hey"....From what I have read and from a previous discussions regarding the missing flyer, MC left the beauty school on a break. What I have read in articles and quotes from LE, the first text was from bf saying "Hey, What's up?" and her reply was "Hey". If the bf thought she was still at the beauty school he could have taken the reply of just a "Hey" as she might be busy and cannot talk. My bf and I text like this all the time when we are working. We take small replies or no reply at all, as meaning we cannot talk because we are are busy or talking with someone at work.

I don't have a name, but I will ask my source. I am certain LE knows about this, if it is more than rumor.

I hear you, hotmadre. It would be great to have more info, if you are thinking this is a viable theory and direction. Something more specific would be more help than a broader gang name. KWIM?

Regarding the "Hey"....From what I have read and from a previous discussions regarding the missing flyer, MC left the beauty school on a break. What I have read in articles and quotes from LE, the first text was from bf saying "Hey, What's up?" and her reply was "Hey". If the bf thought she was still at the beauty school he could have taken the reply of just a "Hey" as she might be busy and cannot talk. My bf and I text like this all the time when we are working. We take small replies or no reply at all, as meaning we cannot talk because we are are busy or talking with someone at work.

I do it too, if I can't or don't want to talk - that's not what I meant by impersonal... The way I meant that to come across as is that it could have been anyone that texted "Hey" whereas some people have lingo that is unique to them or something that only they would say (like I have my own that my friends know) Sorry for the confusion, I should have worded that better :(

I do it too, if I can't or don't want to talk - that's not what I meant by impersonal... The way I meant that to come across as is that it could have been anyone that texted "Hey" whereas some people have lingo that is unique to them or something that only they would say (like I have my own that my friends know) Sorry for the confusion, I should have worded that better :(

I'm sorry...my comment was not really refering to what you said. I quoted you to help with posting a pure theory I was thinking about. No need to word it better it is all good. :)

how about a time line of JF's previous week or two, maybe month? what do we know about job sites? i don t remember seeing anything..

IF only JF and JV would join us here, we could probably have a lot of our unanswered questions taken care of!

I wisssshhh!

what do we know about the detectives working the case and what they "specialize " in?

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/mar/12/cowell-case-still-a-mystery/
"The task force remains at nine full-time detectives, Jones said, and there has been no talk of scaling back anytime soon. "

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/photos/2010/mar/12/55818/

i see 13 people...can anyone zoom in and see what the two people in the back are looking at on the computer? and i see maps on the back wall.. any ideas? see anything new?

what do we know about the detectives working the case and what they "specialize " in?

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/mar/12/cowell-case-still-a-mystery/
"The task force remains at nine full-time detectives, Jones said, and there has been no talk of scaling back anytime soon. "

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/photos/2010/mar/12/55818/

i see 13 people...can anyone zoom in and see what the two people in the back are looking at on the computer? and i see maps on the back wall.. any ideas? see anything new?

i tried too zoom need a magnifing glass it would be interesting whats on those screens

2 things I noticed in the picture focusing on the 8 around the table:

The closest laptop does not appear to have a text document on it - maybe video, maybe picture, maybe weather.com?

The 2 wearing jackets have travel type coffee mugs near them, (one has his directly in front of him), (other one is standing and on his cell phone). Stake-out? Wonder if Makesmewonder has seen either of those two in the neighborhood?

Also, does anyone wanna take a drive up toward Blewett Pass today and look for increased LE activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member